Thanks

Thumbs up The Never Settle Package*NEW* [Extras] [Offers] [CHEAP]

Hello and welcome to the newest and only forum ever, presenting the Never Settle Package by RaZor!!!

Who is RaZor: The Creator of this Great Package and Minecraft Hacked Clients

What is the Never Settle Package: The one and only package offering everything you need, you will never settle with this awesome deal!

What is in the Never Settle Package:
    -Crack package
    -Minecraft Accounts(Up to 5)
    -Steam FREE games method
    -FREE ADD ON Spotify Premium Account
    -FREE ADD ON Netflix Account
    -Minecraft Hacked Client Brulitary(#1 Best w/ Never Settle Regen Health)
    -DayZ Bypass Source w/ Discount(Discount is only temporary so hurry if you want it)
    -DayZ CD Key
    -Assistance For ALL Items(Also containing tuts on everything)

Have I or RaZor Sold this before: Of course not, this is the first time.

About Vouch Copies: Vouch copies can only be given out for the Crack Package and MC Accounts! So do not ask for a copy for anything else.

What is the Price of This Package: Offers Only, No Price Is Has been made yet

Will you trade anything for it: Sorry No

Payment Method: Paypal only like usual

How do i contact you: Skype

Skype Username: tristanturner2

Desc of this package: This is a brand new and never before seen/sold package on MPGH!! It comes with a crack package which has been sold before and has been given 9/10 on actual customer reviews. The minecraft accounts are premium and online multiplayer capable and may even contain donator or items on some servers. Not to mention that this pack comes with a method and tut on how to get FREE games off steam for your account! For free, ill throw in some spotify and netflix accounts. Also Brand new is the New Brulitary minecraft hacked client assistant edited by RaZor himself. It is voted #1 Best for its Tracers and Never Settle Edition Regeneration Health Cheat. Another amazing thing coming with this pack is the source link to the best dayz bypass out there today and is detected only about once every month or so! Be aware it is not the bypass itself just a link to where it can be obtained. How could i give you the source link to a bypass without giving u a backup cd key to use if you get banned? so i decided to throw a cd key in with this package for arma 2 oa/dayz. Last but not least, youll have non stop support from me to help you with any questions or problems you may have. As of vouch copies, only 2 will be given out all together so contact me on skype if you want one, however you must immediately post your review after verifying it. Vouch copies will ONLY be given out for the Crack package and mc accounts NOTHING ELSE so dont waste your time asking for it. Contact me on skype if you have any questions or would like to make an offer. Thanks and hope to see you soon!

-RaZor
    -TristanTurner2

Life is like math, if it goes too easy, something is wrong!
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Customer Reviews? I'm expecting you guys to have that already with proof? And just to point out, reviews from other forums/websites or basically anyway is just useless. We only accept the reviews that are on MPGH and your own ones.