Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    ShnizelKeys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    3

    Selling MineCraft Accounts | Fast Service | 1$ Each | Full Support

    Hello Every1 !
    Welcome To A New Minecraft Shop !

    Ok So We Would sell Minecraft Premium Accounts for real cheap.
    Once you purchase you get a full support aswell.

    Prices -
    1 Account - 1$
    5 Accounts - 4.5$
    10 Accounts - 8$

    ================================================== =======================
    WE ARE GIVING 1 VOUCH COPY TO A TRUSTED MEMBER AND REQUESTING A FULL DETAILED VOUCH
    ================================================== =======================

    For Contacting Us -
    - meowx.x / haviv360
    - ShnizelKeys@gmail.com
    If You Sent Us A Message On Email We Should be replying it in about 24h.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    *****.png  

    images.jpg  


  2. #2
    xdzheyixd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A house
    Posts
    901
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Do these accounts have full info with them or are they just ALTs?
    MSN: xdzheyixd@hotmail.com

    Vouches:
    -Vtrinh93 (I went first) (Too bad he is banned now for scamming...well at least he didn't scam me)
    -Devil™ (Smooth trade with OMM)
    -luckyfast1 (Brought an eBook from him, went first with partial payment)
    -matasr55 (Brought an eBook from him, he went first)

    Scams:
    - None

    Current offers:
    - None atm, please come back later.

    My vouch thread: xdzheyixd's Perfectly Legit Vouching Thread

  3. #3
    ShnizelKeys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by xdzheyixd View Post
    Do these accounts have full info with them or are they just ALTs?
    You Have User and password and your able to change them if you want skins aswell..

  4. #4
    Life is like math, if it goes too easy, something is wrong!
    MPGH Member
    nigel123mc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,753
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ShnizelKeys View Post
    You Have User and password and your able to change them if you want skins aswell..
    So these are basically alts. I dont think you quite understand. But I'll give you a tip.
    When the customer changes the skin, the Owner of the original account will see his skin is changed so he thinks his hacked. So he'll change the password and maybe migrate if they havent. That's what I use when I sell my accounts.

    It's a suggestion but I recommend you using it so you dont have to lose so much accounts when they ask for warranty, that is if you have one :P

  5. #5
    ShnizelKeys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by nigel123mc View Post
    So these are basically alts. I dont think you quite understand. But I'll give you a tip.
    When the customer changes the skin, the Owner of the original account will see his skin is changed so he thinks his hacked. So he'll change the password and maybe migrate if they havent. That's what I use when I sell my accounts.

    It's a suggestion but I recommend you using it so you dont have to lose so much accounts when they ask for warranty, that is if you have one :P
    I Know this but im not reselling it so if they change its theyre problem i dont give a warranty on it.
    if they change skin / password its theyre problem.

  6. #6
    Thaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,854
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    1,711
    I can vouch for you, I have 3000+ posts.

    MEMBER SINCE:
    08-23-2010

  7. #7
    ShnizelKeys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    3

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] Selling | Minecraft Accounts!| Cheap | Full Support | 5$ each!
    By .Beuwer. in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-12-2014, 03:08 PM
  2. SELLING 100 MINECRAFT ACCOUNTS!!!! CHEAP!! 0.50 EACH!!!!
    By eugeniodiaz30 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-08-2013, 01:58 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-15-2012, 11:41 PM
  4. !@#$SELLING MINECRAFT ACCOUNTS CHEAP 60 CENTS EACH$#@!
    By idakidtech in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 02:08 PM
  5. SELL CA NA ACCOUNT FAST 5 BUCK EACH
    By jccboyjcc in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 04:38 PM