Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Need help With Paypal

So I got sent 20 dollars yesterday from a guy who I sold my GW2 account to. Now I was going to buy an Unmerged wow account and I can't send money because I have to contact them. Unfortunately I'm underage and they will be able to tell if I call them myself. Apparently I used a different IP address which is what google has told me and I believe I know the secret questions that they ask. If anyone can do something about this or call them for me and approve that it is my account they will get arma 2 full collection for their job. I think you must be from uk since thats where I live. I'm really pissed off because I was getting happy that at last I could buy a unmerged account and now all that is gone unless this gets resolved. Please guys this is serious.(not very serious but meh)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayde View Post
    So I got sent 20 dollars yesterday from a guy who I sold my GW2 account to. Now I was going to buy an Unmerged wow account and I can't send money because I have to contact them. Unfortunately I'm underage and they will be able to tell if I call them myself. Apparently I used a different IP address which is what google has told me and I believe I know the secret questions that they ask. If anyone can do something about this or call them for me and approve that it is my account they will get arma 2 full collection for their job. I think you must be from uk since thats where I live. I'm really pissed off because I was getting happy that at last I could buy a unmerged account and now all that is gone unless this gets resolved. Please guys this is serious.(not very serious but meh)

Nigga wat? You sold your Gw2 account? Are you high :O
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Did I help you? You know what to do.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Plutonsvea For This Useful Post:

matasr55 (06-28-2013),TripperNet (06-28-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutonsvea View Post

Nigga wat? You sold your Gw2 account? Are you high :O
    I didn't want to name the person and don't post useless shit when I'm trying to get some help here.

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Guuuys really need help...

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Oh what? Wait are you saying its only coming up with sold account to.? Well this is it:So I got sent 20 dollars yesterday from a guy who I sold my GW2 account to. Now I was going to buy an Unmerged wow account and I can't send money because I have to contact them. Unfortunately I'm underage and they will be able to tell if I call them myself. Apparently I used a different IP address which is what google has told me and I believe I know the secret questions that they ask. If anyone can do something about this or call them for me and approve that it is my account they will get arma 2 full collection for their job. I think you must be from uk since thats where I live. I'm really pissed off because I was getting happy that at last I could buy a unmerged account and now all that is gone unless this gets resolved. Please guys this is serious.(not very serious but meh)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Shade, give me the info over skype and I'll get it back. I sound like an adult.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Ask, your parents or use voice changer.

Thank me if I help. Please?

Thanks
    So you're 13 with a kiddo voice?
    What the fuck
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    So you're 13 with a kiddo voice?
    What the fuck
    No I'm 14 and I don't have a kiddo voice but people can tell the difference between an adult and a teenager you fucking dipshit. Now excuse me you moron but I'd like real help.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Wait, it won't let you send money on Paypal? I been using the same paypal account since I was 15. I never had to contact anyone. o-o

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

No I'm 14 and I don't have a kiddo voice but people can tell the difference between an adult and a teenager you fucking dipshit. Now excuse me you moron but I'd like real help.
    Not sure if this is gonna work... I live in united states and you live in the United Kingdom.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    why would you put your real DoB?
    I'm Shane's brother. FAGS!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post
    Wait, it won't let you send money on Paypal? I been using the same paypal account since I was 15. I never had to contact anyone. o-o
    Yep I was able to send money 3-4 days ago but now I cannot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Now I was going to buy an Unmerged wow account and I can't send money because I have to contact them. Unfortunately I'm underage and they will be able to tell if I call them myself.
    Haven't you hit puberty yet?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid

Yep I was able to send money 3-4 days ago but now I cannot.
    What is it saying?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobrasmus View Post
    Haven't you hit puberty yet?
    Are you fucking retarded? My voice won't sound the same as an adult, what don't you get? They would tell the difference between a 14 year old kid and an 18+ year old person.

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post

What is it saying?
    Ethen has fixed it @ @Ethen thanks a bunch REP will be given.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

Are you fucking retarded? My voice won't sound the same as an adult, what don't you get? They would tell the difference between a 14 year old kid and an 18+ year old person.

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Ethen has fixed it @ @Ethen thanks a bunch REP will be given.
    Oh sorry I didn't realise you were a kid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast