Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    I feel like I need one. Only reason I still smoke is for the buzz after work and in the mornings, and simply because its a habit. I dont really have withdraws, just get fidgety and bored and need something to do.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Hey genius, a nicotine buzz dies off after 20 mcg.
    Hey dumbass, I know you can get a buzz from nicotine but what I said, was indirectly implying I meant something that would last much longer, like Meth for example.

Go fuck your self, don't you ever fucking come off at me hostile like that again boy, I aint playing you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post
    indirectly implying
    Makes sense.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: https://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/

Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

Previous name: Hax3rman

Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.

My current favorite song

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Spaghetti Master For This Useful Post:

Donnuh (07-01-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti Master View Post

Makes sense.
    You know, you don't always have to point things out like that. You just hurt my feelings, I did nothing to you. Now I am sad.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to unknownartist0 For This Useful Post:

Spaghetti Master (06-30-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Just finished my last one today. It's really much weaker and I prefer the real thing but meh, it cuts the cravings for me

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post
    Hey dumbass, I know you can get a buzz from nicotine but what I said, was indirectly implying I meant something that would last much longer, like Meth for example.

Go fuck your self, don't you ever fucking come off at me hostile like that again boy, I aint playing you.
    Hey cocksucker, you're grammar is the equivalent to a twelve year old, and your implications have no relevance towards the matter if they are not previously stated in the aforementioned context of the thread. Fucking moronic child.

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    I feel like I need one. Only reason I still smoke is for the buzz after work and in the mornings, and simply because its a habit. I dont really have withdraws, just get fidgety and bored and need something to do.
    I think you would like an APV MOD. They're about cigar sized and last all day instead of an hour or so. The amount of flavors out there are ridiculous as well, so much better than tasting smoke when you first wake up or smelling like smoke all day.

Thanks

Hey cocksucker, you're grammar is the equivalent to a twelve year old, and your implications have no relevance towards the matter if they are not previously stated in the aforementioned context of the thread. Fucking moronic child.

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

I think you would like an APV MOD. They're about cigar sized and last all day instead of an hour or so. The amount of flavors out there are ridiculous as well, so much better than tasting smoke when you first wake up or smelling like smoke all day.
    As much as I would like to get something nice, I think Ill just buy some of those Blu's from a gas station and quit. If I want flavor or smell I can run down to the local tobacco store and grab some Djarium cherry cloves, or some Lex 21's. Not a huge fan of the Lex's, but they also sell them in gas stations all over now, which is neat.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    I fucking love MPGH this is awesome.

Thanks
    As much as I would like to get something nice, I think Ill just buy some of those Blu's from a gas station and quit. If I want flavor or smell I can run down to the local tobacco store and grab some Djarium cherry cloves, or some Lex 21's. Not a huge fan of the Lex's, but they also sell them in gas stations all over now, which is neat.
    The US Djarums are disappointing, I ordered the original kreteks from India, I can't stand the miniature cigar version. If you do get into E-Cigs and want to expand further than Blu's let me know, the APV's are fantastic.

Thanks

The US Djarums are disappointing, I ordered the original kreteks from India, I can't stand the miniature cigar version. If you do get into E-Cigs and want to expand further than Blu's let me know, the APV's are fantastic.
    They are certainly better than most of the cigs here anyways. Im not a huge bacco connoisseur so I dont really care. If it has flavor, and gives my fingers something to do Im happy.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    They are certainly better than most of the cigs here anyways. Im not a huge bacco connoisseur so I dont really care. If it has flavor, and gives my fingers something to do Im happy.
    Understandably. I used to smoke the Djarum Kretek's before Obummer banned them and they were turned into miniature cigars. Delicious and smooth.

Thanks
    I dont smoke
    Member Level 1 since 4/20/11 - 8/4/14
    Member Level 2 since 8/4/14 - present

Thanks

Understandably. I used to smoke the Djarum Kretek's before Obummer banned them and they were turned into miniature cigars. Delicious and smooth.
    Still pretty smooth for me. And they last a while too compared to these southern cuts Im smoking now. Waaaay better than the Marlboro blacks I smoked for a while. Fuck those things were terrible but so fucking strong. The Djarium Blacks are just expensive, though I can get them online for $40 a carton.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    Still pretty smooth for me. And they last a while too compared to these southern cuts Im smoking now. Waaaay better than the Marlboro blacks I smoked for a while. Fuck those things were terrible but so fucking strong. The Djarium Blacks are just expensive, though I can get them online for $40 a carton.
    I used to smoke blacks too, but I always preferred the Special Blend, I'm still pissed they replaced them with the blacks. Yeah I get a carton of Djarum Kretek's from India for about 30 bucks after shipping, takes awhile to come in but I'm fine with that for the quality. Worth it!

Thanks

I used to smoke blacks too, but I always preferred the Special Blend, I'm still pissed they replaced them with the blacks. Yeah I get a carton of Djarum Kretek's from India for about 30 bucks after shipping, takes awhile to come in but I'm fine with that for the quality. Worth it!
    Yeah I smoked the MB Blacks for like 2 weeks and hated them. Switched to the Smooths for a while and loved them. But Im trying to quit so the first thing I did was jump off menthols and switch to shorts. Ill still get some of the nicer stuff on occasion, like Djarium Blacks or even some Regius White Labels if its a special occasion. But these cigs are terrible and they have to go.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast