Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

This is why we can't have nice things.

And when I say nice things I mean some nice hack features for CA.

As soon as something gets public, we can't do anything about it. There will always be that guy that will ruin something by releasing it to public, because, as we all know, most of the time when someone releases something to public that causes destruction in the game and that should not be released to public, It gets patched a little while after.

Its because its something that will destroy the game itself, As soon as you see all the noobs running around with it. And causing havoc and I hate to say it but Nexon does stop the hacks that destroy the game too much (look back at 2010). Also not only nexon, but plenty of other games as well.

I'm talking about Unlimited Ammo, If you look in the public section you will see there's a hack already released for it to public, obviously there will be the handful of noobs that want it public of obvious reasons, but like I said, It will get patched with all these noobs using it and they will make the game "un-playable".

I mean, do we really want hundreds of hackers to run around spamming unlimited rpgs with rapid fire all over the place ? (Yes hundreds, MPGH is #1 source for public CA hacks and probably 70% of the hackers in CA are using hacks from here)

I'm not saying that this is all going to happen, but if these hacks aren't "controlled" like VIP hacks, then yes it probably will.

(Under it all, its just to keep the hack around so it doesn't get patched)

So who agrees that it will ruin the game ?

If you disagree I don't really want to hear about it because you're wrong, but go ahead anyways and explain to all of us why you think "Unlimited Ammo" is ok to be public and doesn't ruin the game and won't get patched if its public, go ahead I would like to listen to your argument
    Last edited by SOON.; 07-01-2013 at 03:31 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaC++ View Post

As soon as something gets public, we can't do anything about it. There will always be that guy that will ruin something by releasing it to public, because, as we all know, most of the time when someone releases something to public that causes destruction in the game and that should not be released to public, It gets patched a little while after.

Its because its something that will destroy the game itself, As soon as you see all the noobs running around with it. And causing havoc and I hate to say it but Nexon does stop the hacks that destroy the game too much (look back at 2010). Also not only nexon, but plenty of other games as well.

I'm talking about Unlimited Ammo, If you look in the public section you will see there's a hack already released for it to public, obviously there will be the handful of noobs that want it public of obvious reasons, but like I said, It will get patched with all these noobs using it and they will make the game "un-playable".

I mean, do we really want hundreds of hackers to run around spamming unlimited rpgs with rapid fire all over the place ? (Yes hundreds, MPGH is #1 source for public CA hacks and probably 70% of the hackers in CA are using hacks from here)

I'm not saying that this is all going to happen, but if these hacks aren't "controlled" like VIP hacks, then yes it probably will.

If you disagree I don't really want to hear about it because you're wrong, but go ahead anyways and explain to all of us why you think "Unlimited Ammo" is ok to be public and doesn't ruin the game and won't get patched if its public, go ahead I would like to listen to your argument
    Unlimited ammo should be released to the public so everyone will spam it and then it will be patched. Yay, since I don't use hacks.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Taeyeon For This Useful Post:

SOON. (07-01-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

I agree with you thats why i didnt relewse my hack because of a pm i got

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Karla857 For This Useful Post:

SOON. (07-01-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Pretty much, I mean, I could see all hundreds of hackers just running around spamming unlimited sniper ammo and rpg ammo with rapid fire.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    unlimited ammo should always and forever be a vip hack no need for it to go public for those reasons u pointed out @JavaC++

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Stating your point and then not letting others state there point is fucked up and bias.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    No, fuck that. There should only be certain features allowed to certain post counts. shit, under 50=no hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
    Stating your point and then not letting others state there point is fucked up and bias.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sity73 View Post
    I agree with you thats why i didnt relewse my hack because of a pm i got
    Oh please, you can't even code... I saw your so called 'hack' on another skiddy coding site that i happened to come past. You're a leecher - deal with it.

@JavaC++

The unlimited ammo source posted in coding discussion isn't a FULL source.
    It's only part of the source, and to get it working you need to have something called a 'send to server' hook which most noobs don't have these days.

Don't worry, i don't think we will be seeing unlim ammo public anytime soon unless i make a major breakthrough, because besides juggalo200 and i there is nobody else releasing hacks in this section... And i don't think juggalo is gonna get it working anytime soon

/closed

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:

SOON. (07-03-2013)