Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Exclamation How to bypass your schools internet filter WITHOUT proxys!

well i dont know if this is the exact right place for this but i think you will find this very useful if you didnt already know. im going to tell you how to bypass your schools internet filter (or other stupid place that blocks websites) WITHOUT proxys. so here ya are!

1. Go to your start menu and search cmd

2. It will bring up the command prompt what you must do is type in the command prompt ping X (the X being your website of choice.)

3. It will bring up a few numbers with decimals. type that in the address bar.

4. Press enter! your in your website!

TROUBLESHOOTING 1: If your school or workplace has disabled the command prompt do the following.

1. Go and right click on desktop select new and make a text document.

2. In the text document type cmd then save the file as command.bat or if that didnt work try command.com.

3. Make sure you switch the save as type field in Notepad's Save dialogue to all files. double click and you have successfully gained access to the command prompt.

TROUBLESHOOTING 2: If you cant get to the command prompt just do steps 1-3 from the original guide at your own home it will then bring up the numbers and decimals. when you go to your school or workplace next type those in the address bar.

NOTIFICATIONS: ok well there are a lot so here we go.

1. DO NOT DOWNLOAD BYPASSES TO YOUR SCHOOLS OR WORKPLACES COMPUTER THAT EQUALS BAD NEWS.

2. THE REASON I DONT USE PROXYS IS BECAUSE THEY ARE DETECTABLE AND THEY BLOCK ALL THE PROXY SITES ANYWAY.

3. IF YOU STILL CANT GET IT TO WORK GO TO WIKIHOW.COM AND SEARCH "HOW TO BYPASS A SCHOOLS INTERNET FILTER" SHOULD BRING UP THE SAME RESULTS AND MORE.

4. THE COMMAND PROMPT USEAGE ISNT DETECTABLE UNLESS YOUR RIGHT NEXT TO SOMEONE AND THEY SEE YOU OR THEY ARE REALLY SNOOPY.

5. IVE HEARD THERES A NOTEPAD HACK OR SOMETHING BUT I DONT USE IT ITS TOO TIME CONSUMING.

NOTE: PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT SAYING IF IT WORKED OR HOW YOU BYPASS THE INTERNET FILTER. IM GOING TO BE CHECKING THIS THREAD EVERYDAY FOR AWHILE SO JUST LEAVE A COMMENT TO KEEP ME ENTERTAINED PLEASE.

THANK ME IF I HELPED!!!
    Last edited by deaded38; 08-02-2009 at 10:45 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to deaded38 For This Useful Post:

c00k1Es (08-29-2009),cpepablito (09-17-2009),Dirtch (08-28-2009),dogcrap22 (09-23-2009),haxforlife269 (01-16-2016),narkky (08-14-2009)

Thanks
    Download Ophcrack
    Burn to Disk
    Go to ANY school computer and insert disk
    Restart
    Wait couple of mins for Ophcrack to get passwords.
    Get System/Network admin. Password.
    ???????
    FUCKING WIN!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    yes well i dont know if youve noticed but some schools have a very strict internet filter and probabally wont let you download this and also it is detectable becuase of the download plus you have a higher chance of getting cought with the disk thing. But if your risky fine i guess.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    What if you're school aint dumasses and removed the whole cmd promt?

Or well, in this case its not my school but my work.. their smart, bleh!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    wow, we dont have filters, we can even use CMD, only thing that we cant do is installing programs and touching to WINDOWS files. why so hard? in the same time you play with your cmd only go and take "Satan's guest admin" program

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyphos View Post
    What if you're school aint dumasses and removed the whole cmd promt?

Or well, in this case its not my school but my work.. their smart, bleh!
    they cant do it they thing they can remove it but all they can do is hide it and its really easy to find

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by aleksi1309 View Post
    wow, we dont have filters, we can even use CMD, only thing that we cant do is installing programs and touching to WINDOWS files. why so hard? in the same time you play with your cmd only go and take "Satan's guest admin" program
    lol your lucky they dont use internet filters... like all of the schools that ive heard about do

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by deaded38 View Post
    lol your lucky they dont use internet filters... like all of the schools that ive heard about do
    im lucky, but theres no need to do that much, just download guest admin or portable admin cmd and do few tricks and thats it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by apezwijn View Post
    Download Ophcrack
    Burn to Disk
    Restart
    ???????
    FUCKING WIN!
    That equals, the epic win.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by deaded38 View Post
    well i dont know if this is the exact right place for this but i think you will find this very useful if you didnt already know. im going to tell you how to bypass your schools internet filter (or other stupid place that blocks websites) WITHOUT proxys. so here ya are!

1. Go to your start menu and search cmd

2. It will bring up the command prompt what you must do is type in the command prompt ping X (the X being your website of choice.)

3. It will bring up a few numbers with decimals. type that in the address bar.

4. Press enter! your in your website!

TROUBLESHOOTING 1: If your school or workplace has disabled the command prompt do the following.

1. Go and right click on desktop select new and make a text document.

2. In the text document type cmd then save the file as command.bat or if that didnt work try command.com.

3. Make sure you switch the save as type field in Notepad's Save dialogue to all files. double click and you have successfully gained access to the command prompt.

TROUBLESHOOTING 2: If you cant get to the command prompt just do steps 1-3 from the original guide at your own home it will then bring up the numbers and decimals. when you go to your school or workplace next type those in the address bar.

NOTIFICATIONS: ok well there are a lot so here we go.

1. DO NOT DOWNLOAD BYPASSES TO YOUR SCHOOLS OR WORKPLACES COMPUTER THAT EQUALS BAD NEWS.

2. THE REASON I DONT USE PROXYS IS BECAUSE THEY ARE DETECTABLE AND THEY BLOCK ALL THE PROXY SITES ANYWAY.

3. IF YOU STILL CANT GET IT TO WORK GO TO WIKIHOW.COM AND SEARCH "HOW TO BYPASS A SCHOOLS INTERNET FILTER" SHOULD BRING UP THE SAME RESULTS AND MORE.

4. THE COMMAND PROMPT USEAGE ISNT DETECTABLE UNLESS YOUR RIGHT NEXT TO SOMEONE AND THEY SEE YOU OR THEY ARE REALLY SNOOPY.

5. IVE HEARD THERES A NOTEPAD HACK OR SOMETHING BUT I DONT USE IT ITS TOO TIME CONSUMING.

NOTE: PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT SAYING IF IT WORKED OR HOW YOU BYPASS THE INTERNET FILTER. IM GOING TO BE CHECKING THIS THREAD EVERYDAY FOR AWHILE SO JUST LEAVE A COMMENT TO KEEP ME ENTERTAINED PLEASE.

THANK ME IF I HELPED!!!
    Yeh but every command in our cmd promt is disabled, takes enough effort to even get a cmd promt in the first place, since they've blocked nearly every way of opening the default one...
    Quote Originally Posted by apezwijn View Post
    Download Ophcrack
    Burn to Disk
    Restart
    ???????
    FUCKING WIN!
    CD drives are removed on our comps and if you try to open an unknown file it won't let you (if you had brought it with a usb or something)

Our IT guys are smart they've already busted two guys for attempting to hack the school computers this year, and ofc the guys got suspended, dumass' :P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhack View Post
    Yeh but every command in our cmd promt is disabled, takes enough effort to even get a cmd promt in the first place, since they've blocked nearly every way of opening the default one...

CD drives are removed on our comps and if you try to open an unknown file it won't let you (if you had brought it with a usb or something)

Our IT guys are smart they've already busted two guys for attempting to hack the school computers this year, and ofc the guys got suspended, dumass' :P
    One who cannot spell, "dumbass" is considered a, "dumbass".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Lol ya iv treid this at my school with a diffrent program on USB drive Took Admin And Made myself only Admin user Had a great fucking laugh

Thanks
    This is fucking fail.
    CMD is completely blocked.
    I have already found a way to hack my schools computers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    This is fucking fail.
    CMD is completely blocked.
    I have already found a way to hack my schools computers.
    yes well its not a fucking fail i get it to work not to mention it depends on your school. your school isnt going to be like very school so next time think before you say fail.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    My school blocks everything even on their macs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast