Thread: Muslims

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Low Tide View Post

Shut the fuck up you dirty sand ******. Here's a suggestion, keep your thoughts to yourself and don't post anything.
    i can say what i want where ever i feel like it
    stop crying about every reply . grow up or dont no fucks are given

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

Exactly. Such acts should not be allowed.
    I am saying that such acts are useless and taunting, not just the bullet thing directed to muslims only.
    Right, but so is the energy getting mad about it. The little machinations that your referring to are simply bi-products of a greater conflict (america's problem with terrorism and the Islamic religion which many terrorists use as a base for their ideology) and as such these things will continue to exist until the actual conflict is resolved there's no stopping these type of actions and trying to guilt them wont work so you have to let it be.
    Last edited by Cole; 07-02-2013 at 05:39 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by programboy3 View Post
    I think you fail to realize that most Americans are not patriots and nationalists who would care if the flag got burned.

I myself am ashamed to live in this shithole and have no problems with having a flag burned.

Oh shit. The NSA just read this probably. inb4inprisoned
    Atleast someone understand what the country-system is all about.
    Glad to have you here.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

I WANT TO BE BANNED NO PLS ARUN DUN DO ET
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorelei` View Post

i can say what i want where ever i feel like it
    stop crying about every reply . grow up or dont no fucks are given

Read everything you said and tell me what you see.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Why would a muslim burn a flag when it had nothing to do with them whereas the muslims who commit terrorist acts are directly affecting people of america
    The muslims would burn the flag to taunt those who they had a fight with. I think you should try rereading what I said, because I don't think you understand.
    The flag might be a general taunt, but it is still directed to the person and yet you all would feel the disrespect.
    That is exactly how it goes with those pigcovered bullets bullshit.

the bullet is supposed to be a threat to only those who plan to commit a terrorist act on america
    The thing that is supposed to intimidate a radical is the Islamic pig eating sin.
    It might be directed to one radical person, but it still speaks out of the name of Islam.

And the being fat thing is not even a big deal. They have prototypes about almost every country I think(look at muslim sand******s etc). It is not a big deal.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Exactly. Such acts should not be allowed.
    I am saying that such acts are useless and taunting, not just the bullet thing directed to muslims only.
    What I'm trying to get across is that i don't see at as a taunt so much as a deterrence for those acts, and honestly it may be the best way to do so even if it does insult those not involved; muslims are committing these terrorist acts in the name of their religion so the best way to halt them would be a threat involving their religion.

by saying burning a flag to taunt the cinema-killer is the same as these bullets is stupid since these bullets are a way to try to stop violence whereas burning the flag is provoking it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Read everything you said and tell me what you see.
    a stupid fag quoting me ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post
    Right, but so is the energy getting mad about it. The little machinations that your referring to are simply bi-products of a greater conflict (america's problem with terrorism and the Islamic religion which many terrorists use as a base for their ideology) and as such these things will continue to exist until the actual conflict is resolved there's no stopping these type of actions and trying to guilt them wont work so you have to let it be.
    So you are saying that everyone should be able to pee on a bible, burn a quran, burn an American flag?
    Respect should be a general thing out there, and acts like these generate hate.

Perhaps it won't create a world war, but it will make one more muslim and one more American hostile.
    Perhaps their family will support them, and then you'll have two hostile families.

You can't expect people to be mature enough to ignore those kind of acts.
    You have to expect people to be mature enough to not act like that.
    And if they fail to do so, then they deserve hate.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Well, @Ethereal
    it's time to go to war.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ethereal (07-02-2013),Low Tide (07-02-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

So you are saying that everyone should be able to pee on a bible, burn a quran, burn an American flag?
    Respect should be a general thing out there, and acts like these generate hate.

Perhaps it won't create a world war, but it will make one more muslim and one more American hostile.
    Perhaps their family will support them, and then you'll have two hostile families.

You can't expect people to be mature enough to ignore those kind of acts.
    You have to expect people to be mature enough to not act like that.
    And if they fail to do so, then they deserve hate.
    Well okay then how would you stop it? by blogging them to death? It doesn't matter what you do its a side effect of a greater issue and either side of this conflict will do this over and over again

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gauze View Post

What I'm trying to get across is that i don't see at as a taunt so much as a deterrence for those acts, and honestly it may be the best way to do so even if it does insult those not involved; muslims are committing these terrorist acts in the name of their religion so the best way to halt them would be a threat involving their religion.

by saying burning a flag to taunt the cinema-killer is the same as these bullets is stupid since these bullets are a way to try to stop violence whereas burning the flag is provoking it.
    Lets get serious here.
    Do you really think anyone is actually going to use that ammo?
    Do you really think radicals wouldn't find a way around to make sure that this does not count as an official intake of pigmeat(which it doesn't btw, since it is FORCED into your body).

So if it is obviously not eligable, then why would they consider making such ammunition?
    If they succeed to realize that muslims are not allowed to eat pig, then why can they not succeed in understanding that anything in the Islam that is forced is not going to change anything?

You could go ahead and say that Allah is a big piece of shit if you are forced to as a muslim. It does not count.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post

Well okay then how would you stop it? by blogging them to death? It doesn't matter what you do its a side effect of a greater issue and either side of this conflict will do this over and over again
    No, by showing the ignorance and disrespect they deserve, duh.

Thanks

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

Low Tide (07-02-2013)

I WANT TO BE BANNED NO PLS ARUN DUN DO ET
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorelei` View Post

a stupid fag quoting me ?
    >Calls me stupid
    >Calls me a fag
    >Is using a pink font
    >Is using incorrect grammar

Yeah, totally man. You're smart and not a fag at all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Right that's fantastic idea, show ignorance to the guys who you think are showing ignorance yea that'll work out (reminds me of examples of bad parenting when a mother hits her son for hitting another kid) you realize that these people's mindsets and probably the same way as yours believing whomever it to be has done an offending action and must be shown disrespect in return, it solves nothing on both ends and is simply a waste of energy and conflict. The best thing to actually do..is nothing let it roll by..because nothing removes the conflict, you only get involved with it yourself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

>Calls me stupid
    >Calls me a fag
    >Is using a pink font
    >Is using incorrect grammar

Yeah, totally man. You're smart and not a fag at all.
    Ik im smart thanks
    and thats not pink btw color blind huh ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Lets get serious here.
    Do you really think anyone is actually going to use that ammo?
    Do you really think radicals wouldn't find a way around to make sure that this does not count as an official intake of pigmeat(which it doesn't btw, since it is FORCED into your body).

So if it is obviously not eligable, then why would they consider making such ammunition?
    If they succeed to realize that muslims are not allowed to eat pig, then why can they not succeed in understanding that anything in the Islam that is forced is not going to change anything?

You could go ahead and say that Allah is a big piece of shit if you are forced to as a muslim. It does not count.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Honestly i find it sad that people make weapons to kill each other over their beliefs and i don't necessarily agree that this is the best way to go about this but to threaten muslim through their religion when they are attacking for their religion would be the best way to halt the attacks.

And no i doubt anyone would go out of their way to buy these since those who would use them don't can't really believe they will work.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast