Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

CODIGOS JULIO/JULY CODE

Hace unos minutos VitalBullet, el actual Community Manager de Need for Speed World, ha dicho en el foro oficial en inglés que si todo sale como está planeado mañana (miércoles) harán público el primero código que deben de la página rusa (el perfil de NFSW en vk.com, una especie de facebook ruso) y que pasado mañana (el jueves) darán el código del Miura Concept por el millón de Me Gusta en Facebook.

Así que paciencia y a esperar, que tarde pero llegarán los autos. Aprovecho a comentar que muchos rumores de códigos de una página turca son falsos, así que no les de me gusta. Nos vemos mañana con la noticia de un código esperemos (no han anunciado nada de qué coche será). =)

English:

VitalBullet A few minutes ago, the current Community Manager for Need for Speed ​​World, has said in the official English forum if everything goes as planned tomorrow (Wednesday) make public the first code to be Russian page (NFSW's profile in vk.com, a kind of Russian facebook) and the day after tomorrow (Thursday) will Miura Concept code for the million Likes on Facebook.

So patience and wait, you late but reach the cars. Take this opportunity to comment that many rumors of a page Turkish codes are fake, so do not give them I like. See you tomorrow with news of a code hopefully (have not announced anything about which car will be). =)
    Last edited by Joshcarr2006; 07-02-2013 at 05:26 PM.

Thanks
    english...how can you get here without it ?

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brian Moser For This Useful Post:

channellock (07-02-2013),Dalek Supreme (01-28-2014),GoDzHer0 (01-28-2014),Jaaaaaaaaaa (02-03-2014),mranonymous444 (07-02-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Moser View Post
    english...how can you get here without it ?
    I just use google. I think about 70% of the people that come to the need for speed world section don't speak English.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Joshcarr2006 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    I just use google. I think about 70% of the people that come to the need for speed world section don't speak English.
    Well...the rules and stuff are in English...they are the ones who should try google...there are more people understanding english...and there are too many languages to read...English is taught in most schools and this website is for sharing hacks and stuff,and again...programming language is mostly english.
    And therefore you should atleast know the basics,and if not...learn it.its easy and better for tv series,movies etc.
    it makes me sad thatthere are more than one language...unnecessary , especially in this age...no need for secret languages...
    Last edited by Brian Moser; 07-02-2013 at 10:06 PM.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brian Moser For This Useful Post:

Dalek Supreme (01-28-2014),GoDzHer0 (01-28-2014),Jaaaaaaaaaa (02-03-2014)

Thanks
    Merica!

Last edited by mranonymous444; 07-02-2013 at 10:15 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Moser View Post
    Well...the rules and stuff are in English...they are the ones who should try google...there are more people understanding english...and there are too many languages to read...English is taught in most schools and this website is for sharing hacks and stuff,and again...programming language is mostly english.
    And therefore you should atleast know the basics,and if not...learn it.its easy and better for tv series,movies etc.
    it makes me sad thatthere are more than one language...unnecessary , especially in this age...no need for secret languages...
    Google chrome automatically translates the page though it isn't accurate you can still get the jist of his " Speaking's of the English"