Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

Do you really realise what your doing?

Right heres the thing. When your "hacking" on club penguin with your so-called VB l33t hax, do you think that everyone else can see you climbing up walls, and being giant?
    I sincerely hope not, because i decided to try this game the other day, and i saw a guy saying "HAHAHA IM BIG! I HAVE CHEATS! DIE!" silly penguin.
    what your doing, is embarassing yourselves, because these cheats, are clientside. No-one else can see you. The only remotely cool thing is the money cheats, because the money is held clientside, and serverside, therefore via clientside you can change the value of the money, and it will save serversided too. So next time you run around screaming "I HAVE NO NAME!" or "hahahahahhahahahhahhahahahahahahahahh YOUR ALL ROCKTOSSER" or whatever he's called, you know.
    Last edited by Plutonsvea; 08-14-2013 at 07:11 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by bezer123 View Post
    Right heres the thing. When your "hacking" on club penguin with your so-called VB l33t hax, do you think that everyone else can see you climbing up walls, and being giant?
    I sincerely hope not, because i decided to try this game the other day, and i saw a guy saying "HAHAHA IM BIG! I HAVE CHEATS! DIE!" silly penguin.
    what your doing, is embarassing yourselves, because these cheats, are clientside. No-one else can see you. The only remotely cool thing is the money cheats, because the money is held clientside, and serverside, therefore via clientside you can change the value of the money, and it will save serversided too. So next time you run around screaming "I HAVE NO NAME!" or "hahahahahhahahahhahhahahahahahahahahh YOUR ALL ROCKTOSSER" or whatever he's called, you know.
    Do you realize, you're using "your" in the wrong context?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Yes I do, but I was in a rush and I needed to type it out quickly, and you do know what I mean. And it looks like you just made this account to reply to me because you're butthurt and can't think of anything else to fight back about.