Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Can't log into combat arms "this is not a registered id"

This happened right after the new update. I was playing right when combat arms crashed to start the new update and as soon as it was done i was unable to log in. It said that my email (also tried my username) was "not a registered id". This has happened before but it fixed itself the next day. This has been like this for like 4 days now and its really starting to bug me. I have already made another account and submitted a ticket but i would like some instant feedback. I know that my account was not hacked because ...

1. i have never given any account information to anyone.
    2. I did a complete file scan on my computer and nothing suspicious was found like keyloggers.
    3. i checked cbl and all my stats and weapons are exactly the same, my xp and stuff is the same.I also have an equipped weapon that expired already.

please help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by solidpants View Post
    This happened right after the new update. I was playing right when combat arms crashed to start the new update and as soon as it was done i was unable to log in. It said that my email (also tried my username) was "not a registered id". This has happened before but it fixed itself the next day. This has been like this for like 4 days now and its really starting to bug me. I have already made another account and submitted a ticket but i would like some instant feedback. I know that my account was not hacked because ...

2. I did a complete file scan on my computer and nothing suspicious was found like keyloggers.
    3. i checked cbl and all my stats and weapons are exactly the same, my xp and stuff is the same.I also have an equipped weapon that expired already.

please help
    You must have forgotten send a email to reset your user or pass

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by solidpants View Post

please help
    Is this the account you tried hacking off me? Well to bad I recovered it back and changed the email and I got it unbanned gf.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    no this is not the account I DIDN'T TRY TO HACK OFF YOU.
    Quote Originally Posted by khalsakid View Post
    Is this the account you tried hacking off me? Well to bad I recovered it back and changed the email and I got it unbanned gf.

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sity73 View Post
    You must have forgotten send a email to reset your user or pass
    what do you mean?