Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    That whole "taking my job" thing is kind of a bad thing for you to admit, but alright, at least we're both on the same page about it. (I'm guessing it was a joke; I hope it is).

I've never seen another anime like this, so it being generic doesn't bother me. I don't really like that argument in general, people use it about Nickelback, and I tell them YEAH, that's why I can enjoy their music. I don't think they're the best, but they're GENERIC ROCK, which means GENERIC GOOD STUFF. I think the same thing applies here, but meh.

-Plot sucks (care to elaborate, I'm curious as to what you mean).
    -Characters suck (same thing^) I like Kirito as the black swordsman, when he laid the smack down on those orange PKers, it was pretty fucking sweet, he was like "look at the shit I be talking and no one TOUCH ME". Protagonist power for the win.
    -Yeah, I wasn't as big of a fan of that, but it still had some cool action and wasn't the worst thing ever. But I agree, S1 was far better.
    -I think this was needed, it added an element of peril into the series, that when they die, they die, they're gone. In S2, the peril was added by the experiments he was doing and the fact that he wanted to use it to fuck with everyone in the real world, not as cool, but still. You need peril, or it begins to face the issue you complain that Naruto faces all the time. (But that's because it's a long series, so whatever).
    -Yeah, action was pretty epic. I like the scene in S2 where he fights the Salamander leader, beats his "phasing sword" in a similar way that Naruto fights Tobi (except with the help of Kakashi's sharingan). :P
    -------------------------

I hope GGO isn't worse. :S And what do you mean everything after that has nothing to do with the creators, different people wrote ALO and GGO?

Anyways, I really liked it. More than I liked Angel Beats, and on the same level as Naruto (which is saying a lot, since the main thing driving my like for Naruto is the nostalgic feels).

Yeah i was just fucking with him.

-Plot sucks: Outside of the mixed SAO, they pull a "your princess is in another castle" with ALO. SAO was fine, if not a bit all over the place in pacing. Not only that, the only good part of the entire SAO series is in SAO. Gun gale might as well be filler with its stupid premise(oh no people are dying in a video game again!) and the ridiculousness that is kirito being top level upon entry.

-Characters: Yet kirito has a steady regen of about 5% of his health in that scene, which of course doesn't apply later for plot. Anyway, kirito for shonen is fine. What sucks is everyone but kirito and Asuna(personal preference there, i hate the daughter)., they have no meaning besides being well.....npc's.

-Season 2, or ALO was kind of pointless. This coupled with the fact that Accel world(another video game anime) released in the same year by the same author makes me want to puke at him just putting out anything to do with "video games" and getting fandom, regardless of content.
    ---------------

You can like it, I liked the first season. Its just that by now, i've watched over 10+ series involving video games. SAO definitely isn't one of the top 3 for me, as its really not anything different.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    So I just finished Sword Art Online, and wow, the series could not be more amazing. I fucking loved it, the whole thing.

Not going to sit here and summarize the whole thing, but I'll list a few comments/questions of mine.

--- SPOILERS AHEAD ---

(But they'll be minor).

I thought season 1 was way cooler than season 2. Wasn't as big of a fan of the fairy thing, and I just found the feel of season 1 was cooler, but they were both really cool. I found the whole Suguha liking Kirito thing kind of weird, but whatever, I guess that's a thing in Japan. I think it would have been cooler if they went back to SAO rather than being fairies at the end, but whatever. Also, is the chick at the end of last episode with blue hair Asuna?

Last question: Do you think there's going to be a third season? My friend told me it's confirmed, and I guess that's true based on the fact that there's some light novels out there. What do you guys think?

Anyways, amazing series, 9/10 would recommend that all of you watch it. (In 1080p, on a nice 24 inch TV via an HDMI connection like I did. :P It's a beautiful series).
    I watched it when it first came out but when many people started to copy him, in elsword, in almost anygame with swords and started saying, stardom steam busta w/e w/e.. I stop watching it ugh.

oh and in elsword someone actually said, JACK IN,,,,,............. ugh
    Vouchers

Quote Originally Posted by NnNnN View Post
    Gave me account.Awesome +1 vouch for this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    Awesome trade, he went first and everything was settled perfectly! +1 VOUCH!
    Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    got the account +1

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kibstor For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (07-14-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Holy f*cking shit, this anime was amazing. The art work was brilliant,

But once it turned into the fairy shit I started to lose intrest in it

And I thought it was 8/10 overall :/
    [IMG]https://i1347.photobucke*****m/albums/p702/Calum1998/signature-Recovered_zps64b75a29.jpg[/IMG]

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Calum98 For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (07-22-2013)

Thanks

KIRITO WILL DIE
    Last edited by _elz; 07-23-2013 at 09:39 AM. Reason: you cant even open this fucking buggy spoiler

Threadstarter
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    ^I wish I could open up that spoiler. :S

@Dave84311 What's wrong?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I really liked the first game, it got me hooked on watching it.
    When the second game started that was really boring, but I still finished it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12