Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Angry Cannot open doors or sit down

Ok so I have a problem, when I run this, everything works good, but players cannot open doors, sit on chairs, etc. ? I run the server without your fixes and it works but the server that you have made doesn't allow doors to be opened.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Retalak View Post
    Ok so I have a problem, when I run this, everything works good, but players cannot open doors, sit on chairs, etc. ? I run the server without your fixes and it works but the server that you have made doesn't allow doors to be opened.
    same problem

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Retalak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by piporro7 View Post
    same problem
    Yeah I'm using the server, actually even using the extra-option that inn keepers won't do anything and everything works fine.

But i do know from experience that certain hacks can fuck up doors, like if there is someone who is some extreme level (10000+) and so on.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Similar problem to the above. Floating NPCs and furniture, vanishing furniture, missing doors and windows, NPCs not selling the correct items, glitching assets, NPCs in the ground... Ooh, and teleporting to a few feet away when I hit R to open a door, that was a fun one
    Last edited by WelshPixie; 07-14-2013 at 05:29 AM.

Thanks
    I am not seeing the above with the doors but we are having a problem with pets not lvling with us in server play. Was just wondering if this was something that could be fixed with the wrapper or not... but other wise awesome work, running a large server and we are all having alot of fun... thanks for your hard work!!!!!!

Thanks
    Hey
    The wrapper works great. I was able to host about 50-60 people for a while. For some reason, it works better than the normal cmd server.exe
    Thing is, I'm noticing (and I believe other users are having issues with this too) that doors and other interact objects don't seem to be working
    It's interesting because, when I sit (or try to) somewhere, and a restart happens, it will remember where I sat or tired to the next time it starts up. So if I click on a door in the trade district for instance, it will teleport me to the bench I clicked on in the adventure district
    Ofcourse the door wont work but the bench does after a restart

Also, when I reach a high player capacity, (say 50-60 like before) the server caps itself at 1024 MB of RAM (the actual server.exe)
    It then crashes (I'm not sure when because I was away about 2 times when it happened) but when I look at it when coming back, CPU is back to normal, RAM is still up, and the server.exe is stilll running. I try to hit Stop Server, but it says "The server doesn't want to stop!"
    And I'm all like

[see attachment]

So I find the server.exe is taskmanager and destroy it.

It works a lot better than the normal server.exe for some reason. Even with this upgrade I can only host about 6 players and have everything working before it crashes. It' seems like you fixed more than just a bug.

Even when I try to use CWMA it has the same problem.

If you could let us know a status on this project or any plans you have that would be great. Thanks again and nice wrapper.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    xzibit-wtf.jpg  

Last edited by sfxworks; 07-16-2013 at 12:22 AM.

Thanks
    When i use it, it gives me a ton of "Waiting for connection. Connection Failed."

Thanks
    Cool! is it possible for you to update and make more features? maybe pvp and stuff?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12