Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Guys, stop fighting about it. I downloaded this earlier and he hacked into my PC. He found out my steam password and everything, and I had to wipe my whole fucking pc to get rid of the virus that he put on my pc. Whatever you do, dont download this. He is an mpgh noob, and an overall douche. Just dont fuckin download it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeswag View Post
    Guys, stop fighting about it. I downloaded this earlier and he hacked into my PC. He found out my steam password and everything, and I had to wipe my whole fucking pc to get rid of the virus that he put on my pc. Whatever you do, dont download this. He is an mpgh noob, and an overall douche. Just dont fuckin download it.
    Hmm. Have you ever heard about a thing called; Virus Scan? If not, then you are pretty stupid human been in the freaking EARTH.
    And It's not a virus, if it were a VIRUS, then NOBODY wouldn't get it, and This wouldn't be Approved. You're such a douche, don't use hack sites, if you think all of them have A "Virus". You didn't got any virus from here, you got it from anywhere. ANYWHERE is virus, even TRUSTED Websites, even YOUTUBE .

You have 2 posts, and you come here, and yell, that he made hacks has "VIRUS" on it. Get the freak out then. And never come back.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Destenyofenemy For This Useful Post:

Lovroman (07-20-2013)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345