Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Dat racist bitch.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    ​Cool shit.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Howboutdat View Post
    Dat racist bitch.
    ​Can't tell if trolling.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    Some fucking bullshit.

I still don't believe that he got jumped and killed him out of self defense.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Deflorate. For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]arunforce (07-13-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggs. View Post
    Some fucking bullshit.

I still don't believe that he got jumped and killed him out of self defense.
    I'm saying right honestly i am pretty sure people will be very mad about this tommorow
    "Why Can't It Be Me Why Am I Not Strong Enough!"

Help Me Reach Donator!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Forget the color thing, the fact that you can go start a fight with someone, shoot them and claim self defense is a load of shit. I didn't pay attention to the trial, but that's some bullshit.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Forget the color thing, the fact that you can go start a fight with someone, shoot them and claim self defense is a load of shit. I didn't pay attention to the trial, but that's some bullshit.
    ​There was a 4 minute gap between when Zimmerman made the original call, and when the fatal shot was fired. This indicates that Trayvon himself decided to stay.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    The fact that this turned into a white vs black thing is sad, all the white people are happy, all the black people are mad. Fat guy takes MMA, wants to be a hero, chases down a kid walking home, gets his ass kicked supposedly, then shoots him and hes not guilty -.-

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

​There was a 4 minute gap between when Zimmerman made the original call, and when the fatal shot was fired. This indicates that Trayvon himself decided to stay.
    I don't know how they got the gunshot time out of this, but he can stay wherever he wants. He didn't break any laws, he should be innocent until proven guilty, just like Zimmerman. People want to say there's no proof, but all I can see is racial profiling = BLACK MUST BE STEALING SHIT.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (07-13-2013),Nyan (07-13-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    The fact that this turned into a white vs black thing is sad, all the white people are happy, all the black people are mad. Fat guy takes MMA, wants to be a hero, chases down a kid walking home, gets his ass kicked supposedly, then shoots him and hes not guilty -.-

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

I don't know how they got the gunshot time out of this, but he can stay wherever he wants. He didn't break any laws, he should be innocent until proven guilty, just like Zimmerman. People want to say there's no proof, but all I can see is racial profiling = BLACK MUST BE STEALING SHIT.
    The gunshot time can be found by corroborating with outside witnesses who heard the gunshot along with the time of death of Trayvon, and how long it would've taken him to die from the wounds inflicted. Indeed they should be innocent until proven guilty, which not enough proof was given to convict.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks

He did break a law, he started a fight with Zimmerman. I can say "Nana boo boo big fat poo eater" and you punch me, you will be at fault not me. That's exactly what happened.

Thanks
    Witnesses admitted that Trayvon initiated the fight and jumped Zimmerman after the confrontation. In Florida, it is legal to use deadly force to protect yourself if you feel threatened. Zimmerman broke no laws.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Like I said, I didn't pay attention to that crap, so I might be speaking out of my ass, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

The gunshot time can be found by corroborating with outside witnesses who heard the gunshot along with the time of death of Trayvon, and how long it would've taken him to die from the wounds inflicted. Indeed they should be innocent until proven guilty, which not enough proof was given to convict.
    If multiple witnesses said that they heard a gunshot and can recount the time independently, that's believable. Getting the time of death with minute accuracy is bullshit. Either way, you can talk to someone for two minutes before a fight begins, and what irritates me is that the kid never was proven guilty, instead we have "vigilante justice" under suspicious circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

He did break a law, he started a fight with Zimmerman. I can say "Nana boo boo big fat poo eater" and you punch me, you will be at fault not me. That's exactly what happened.
    You also can say, you better get on the floor you punk ass kid before I shoot your ass, and flash your piece. And knowing that, any person who felt threatened would have attacked and done it out of self defense. Either way, from what I heard it's a gated community, so I don't know how you know that's exactly what happened unless you're speaking out of your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Witnesses admitted that Trayvon initiated the fight and jumped Zimmerman after the confrontation. In Florida, it is legal to use deadly force to protect yourself if you feel threatened. Zimmerman broke no laws.
    I don't get how you say they saw him start the fight, and Aborted says they heard him shoot him, that's a bit conflicting. Either way, when a guy with 50+ lbs,carrying a gun, who takes MMA leaves his car to pursue a kid who has done nothing wrong, walks up to him to "confront" him walking home carrying a grocery bag isn't feeling threatened himself and acted out of self defense? Then supposedly Zimmerman got his ass beat despite all that and acted out of self defense shooting him, doing something he shouldn't have done sounds to be full of shit and is just trying to cover his ass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    You also can say, you better get on the floor you punk ass kid before I shoot your ass, and flash your piece. And knowing that, any person who felt threatened would have attacked and done it out of self defense. Either way, from what I heard it's a gated community, so I don't know how you know that's exactly what happened unless you're speaking out of your ass.
    What he should have done is irrelevant. He supposedly feared for his life, and acting accordingly.
    Also, if someone's on top of you beating you senseless, I don't really believe flashing your gun is going to go very smoothly.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    I don't get how you say they saw him start the fight, and Aborted says they heard him shoot him, that's a bit conflicting. Either way, when a guy with 50+ lbs,carrying a gun, who takes MMA leaves his car to pursue a kid who has done nothing wrong, walks up to him to "confront" him walking home carrying a grocery bag isn't feeling threatened himself and acted out of self defense? Then supposedly Zimmerman got his ass beat despite all that and acted out of self defense shooting him, doing something he shouldn't have done sounds to be full of shit and is just trying to cover his ass.
    I'm going on what I read about the trial myself.

Zimmerman yes, was a fat fuck and a moron who felt like playing town hero and I am not advocating that he was correct in doing so. HOWEVER, if the kid ended up on top of him beating the crap out of him, by Florida state law he had the full right to shoot for the kill. Trayvon is not as innocent as you keep making him out to sound. Read up on the findings of his text messages, how he consistently talked about violence and how he was going to buy a gun. Zimmerman was a fat fucking moron, but Trayvon was a punk ass dead beat of a kid. I mentioned this in my last post on another thread quoting Dave, but I would have preferred if they killed each other. Either way, Zimmerman in all technicality broke no law.

Thanks
    Like I said, I didn't pay attention to that crap, so I might be speaking out of my ass, but...

If multiple witnesses said that they heard a gunshot and can recount the time independently, that's believable. Getting the time of death with minute accuracy is bullshit. Either way, you can talk to someone for two minutes before a fight begins, and what irritates me is that the kid never was proven guilty, instead we have "vigilante justice" under suspicious circumstances.

I'm not speaking out of my ass, witnesses clearly said Trayvon was the one who engaged the fight. And in my opinion, the last thing I would do is fight someone while they have a gun pointed at me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast