Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomiccore View Post
    a kid on a snack run

What, dangerous people don't eat Skittles?
    Jeffrey Dahmer killed his first victim at 18.
    His age, and the fact that he had Skittles is entirely irrelevant.
    Please get off the Pity Parade you ignorant twat.

You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (07-13-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I do hope he does.

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

What really gets me is that he killed a kid on a snack run and got away. There should be some kind of punishment.
    Punishment? After the incident I doubt he was able to eat his snacks that he paid for. You want more than that you sadist?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchihă- View Post

Punishment? After the incident I doubt he was able to eat his snacks that he paid for. You want more than that you sadist?
    How is that a sadist?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    It took the jury 16 hours of deliberation to find George guilty or not guilty. George Zimmerman was found NOT guilty at 10:02 PM. He was being charged with second degree murder and or manslaughter after the death of Trayvon martin, who was killed walking home at night after going to seven eleven to buy some skittles and a Arizona tea to watch the Allstars game.

Trayvon was walking home in the night when Zimmerman saw him walking home with a hoodie on and thought he was doing something illegal and profiled him. Later Zimmerman followed him in his car and then followed him on foot ( even though Zimmerman called the police and the police told him not to follow him). Zimmerman approached Trayvon with a 9mm pistol that was hidden, Trayvon and Zimmerman got into a fight and they fought for a while until Zimmerman took out his gun and shot Trayvon in the heart and Trayvon was still alive for a few secounds and then bleed out...
    (there is also what happened in the court room but this is what George a 20 year old did to Trayvon a 17 year old kid).

Trayvon was just a kid minding his own business walking home and was killed by a man who though he was doing something illegal....

Trayvon Martin: 17 years old (KID)
    George Zimmerman: in his 20s (ADULT)

R.I.P Trayvon Martin 1995-2012

Please Share what you think of this....
    Trayvon had a criminal background so please get the fuck off.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    zimmerman is a good person.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I support Zimmerman.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    The most racist people I've ever met were blacks who hated whites. I lived in Oak Park in Sacramento (in the ghetto) and was the only white person in my apartment complex. I got to walk around hearing all these retarded people talking about how cops just want to kill blacks and white people are hella racist. These people consistently **** up their own environments and blame everyone else for their poor circumstances.

Liberals sometimes use the statistic that blacks are 3 times more likely to get into a violent encounter with a police officer than white people to show that cops hate black people and target them for violence. However, another study was done where they contacted recent victims of random violence and asked them to identify the race of the person who attacked them. It turned out that 3 times as many acts of random violence were perpetrated by blacks. That would seem to explain why black people are 3 times as likely to be involved in a violent encounter with police. Going with that idea, the accidental killing of a black man by a law enforcement officer is not such a surprising thing. I don't believe it deserved the level of national attention it received.

I remember when four blacks specifically targeted a single mentally disabled white person and beat him nearly to death, shouting things about Trump at him the whole time. I remember seeing people try to talk about that and get some attention for that, but there was a concerted effort by liberals and the media to move past the news and downplay the racist aspects of it, because it did not fit the media's preferred narrative of spoiled rich white people abusing blacks whom they hate.

I think that when a cop kills an unarmed person in the line of duty, the question should at least be asked whether it could have been an accident. To be sure, there was no accident when these blacks attacked this mentally handicapped person. That was a real act of hate. I think it's important to distinguish between the two types of violent incidents, and recognize that only the latter can unquestionably be said to be racist. We can only speculate about Zimmerman's motives, but given the high level of scrutiny police officers are under when dealing with black people, it is unlikely this guy just decided it was a good night to hunt a black child.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123