Thread: Some Questions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by SupB View Post
    Even if there isn't a god, which i believe there is, a little bit of spirituality in a persons life doesn't hurt? Some of these people have it like shet, and the only thing that keeps them going is faith, so let them believe what they want. I dont understand peoples obsession with other peoples lives. You have your beliefs, good for you, we have ours, leave us the F alone k? (This applies to religious people to). Mike, if you want to know what god gave me, he gave me a good life, a nice house, a loving family, and great friends.
    Absolutely no arguments from me, knowing me this is surprising.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Absolutely no arguments from me, knowing me this is surprising.
    O_O. Am i hallucinating?
    RESPECT
    LIST:

InHuman <-- Minion connections
    Czar <-- Open minded!
    Omarzz <-- Your sigs make me Fap
    P1MP <-- Better watch your sister. x400
    Obama <-- President Of the United States
    Energy.K <-- GFSex
    moosicgawd <-- Former GFSex :P
    Faux <-- GFauX
    Illum <-- GFSeXy.
    M 3 R K 3 D <-- GFSeX in training.
    TheGame <-- Cool dude
    D |\| F <-- Dont ever piss me off again..

Check List:

[ ] LEARN C++ <-- Going Pretty Well!
    [ ] 50 REP POINTS <-- Lol nobody loves me..

[] 100 THANKS <-- OMG NO WAI
    150 THANKS Hopefully
    [] 800! POSTS Expert Member?
    850<-- Soon

Thanks
    O_O. Am i hallucinating?
    only a smidgen.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Oh Czar, if you want to get to know about the hadith, seeing as how its not directly from the Prophet muhammad (sas), and different versions of the hadith have been written by early followers and companions of Prophet Muhammad, dont be afraid to go to a mosque or something near your house and ask someone about the different meanings and images portrayed by the hadith. best way to learn about Islam is to visit the community. regularly at the mosque we get alot of people who come and listen to the khudba on fridays, and they will ask questions after the prayer, no problem whatsoever, and you will be welcomed there. If not, even if you have a muslim friend who you believe is knowledgable dont be afraid to ask him or her. A couple of problems you may encouter though are alot of muslims these days are way too strict on islam, whatever they say, just remember people are stricter than others on islam. Islam is meant to be a bit more liberal than people take it to be these days. You have to understand that since these people moved from their home countries and Islam isn't so common here, and that they are in a foreign land with different beliefs people generally become more strict and rigid with the religion itself in fear of losing the values that they were taught as kids. Alot of muslims are like this, and use your common sense, if you hear something that doesn't make sense to you or seems radical, just keep in mind that Islam is a very simple religion and it doesn't have these complications, and it doesn't need to be taken so strictly.

Edit: Sorry to go on like this but, you actually brightened my day when i first read that you wanted to learn more about Islam. It still gives me hope that atleast some people in the world arent' completely rejecting the religion.
    RESPECT
    LIST:

InHuman <-- Minion connections
    Czar <-- Open minded!
    Omarzz <-- Your sigs make me Fap
    P1MP <-- Better watch your sister. x400
    Obama <-- President Of the United States
    Energy.K <-- GFSex
    moosicgawd <-- Former GFSex :P
    Faux <-- GFauX
    Illum <-- GFSeXy.
    M 3 R K 3 D <-- GFSeX in training.
    TheGame <-- Cool dude
    D |\| F <-- Dont ever piss me off again..

Check List:

[ ] LEARN C++ <-- Going Pretty Well!
    [ ] 50 REP POINTS <-- Lol nobody loves me..

[] 100 THANKS <-- OMG NO WAI
    150 THANKS Hopefully
    [] 800! POSTS Expert Member?
    850<-- Soon

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SupB For This Useful Post:

Czar (08-07-2009)

Thanks
    Oh Czar, if you want to get to know about the hadith, seeing as how its not directly from the Prophet muhammad (sas), and different versions of the hadith have been written by early followers and companions of Prophet Muhammad, dont be afraid to go to a mosque or something near your house and ask someone about the different meanings and images portrayed by the hadith. best way to learn about Islam is to visit the community. regularly at the mosque we get alot of people who come and listen to the khudba on fridays, and they will ask questions after the prayer, no problem whatsoever, and you will be welcomed there. If not, even if you have a muslim friend who you believe is knowledgable dont be afraid to ask him or her. A couple of problems you may encouter though are alot of muslims these days are way too strict on islam, whatever they say, just remember people are stricter than others on islam. Islam is meant to be a bit more liberal than people take it to be these days. You have to understand that since these people moved from their home countries and Islam isn't so common here, and that they are in a foreign land with different beliefs people generally become more strict and rigid with the religion itself in fear of losing the values that they were taught as kids. Alot of muslims are like this, and use your common sense, if you hear something that doesn't make sense to you or seems radical, just keep in mind that Islam is a very simple religion and it doesn't have these complications, and it doesn't need to be taken so strictly.

Edit: Sorry to go on like this but, you actually brightened my day when i first read that you wanted to learn more about Islam. It still gives me hope that atleast some people in the world arent' completely rejecting the religion.

Lol.
    I actually appreciate you posting this information.
    Islam is a great religion, I respect it..
    In fact I have plans to visit Mecca and Medina when i take my next trip out to the Arabian peninsula.
    [I'm also visiting the Vatican, church of holy sepulcher, wailing wall, and dome of the rock sometime soon]
    ---
    I enjoy learning, and Muslims have contributed much to the modern world.
    [Medicine, algebra, translation of Greco-Roman texts, their art]
    ---
    People don't give it a chance... If they didn't follow the media and did some reading of their own they would see what its really about. ^-^
    ---
    I may go to a local mosque if i get more curious.

Once again, Thanks.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Czar For This Useful Post:

SupB (08-08-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    wat th hell does Animism hav to do with Islam or th western world
    [IMG]https://i565.photobucke*****m/albums/ss95/raphaterz/268713_251040024922933_251038344923101_1074261_315 5911_n.jpg[/IMG]

https://www.facebook.com/dirtynig

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by raphaterz View Post
    wat th hell does Animism hav to do with Islam or th western world
    I said "some questions" not "some questions pertaining solely to Islam"
    Anyways.. they're both religions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    w00t SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST FTW!!!

thats why there are no Inuits any mroe...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12