Quote Originally Posted by Kibstor View Post
you look chinesee and if by anychance you are, my friend is japanse/chinesee and his push up are the same as mine ( no lifting weight but your body only) and no chess=push, So if you not pushing your opponent than no chest, mostly shoulder for boxing but I still balance my body.

also your not going to get big withought weight and you loooooooook like the ectomorph ( meaning you have to eat WAYY MOREEE to get bigger) im mesomorph I can go both ways if I want to as I shown in pic.

with your status I say you have speed but against an tougher opponent who is build he has muscle to protect.

tell you the truth I wouldn't change anything about ya, I would train body weight only, pull ups, push ups. squats ( squats its like pick up a rock and lay it down a line, than pick one up put it back down, pick it up move to the next one, put it back down, pick both of them up one by one, go to the next one, put it back down, pick all three ect ect ect.

just do natural man, your own body weight, you should be fine.

but if you want to get bigger you need to lift no way around it unless steroid and don't do it

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

I just checked you pic your ectomorph you have to be..

here someone who said was at your status

but than again you don't want to lift weight, Im truly sorry man, ill say it one more time, to get bigger in anything in arm, in legs, in chest, in shoulder, you need to break those muscle than rest so it can be rebuild stronger and bigger T_T.

hopefully you find some kind of a loophole forthis cause I tried

---------- Post added 07-16-2013 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-15-2013 at 11:59 PM ----------

thx hank im 26 year old if I still could and if a coach picks me up after my psychiatrist that im trying to look for. or he says im good to go, ill be back into it, sadly money is always the problem ty
I'm not Chinese, and I'm not ectomorphic either, lol. I have enough bodyfat left

you see, as you said above, I hit hard by using techniques, and only a little bit of my muscles

Lets just say that I do diamond push ups, like 50 every 2 hours, wouldn't that bring me some chest muscles?