Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

My new suggestion thread

Only looking for Romance/SuperPower/Mecha/Demon/Military/Martial Arts/Sports/Fantasy/Harem/Ecchi
    With cute anime girls also if you can with good graphics/quality. Must be a finished series or near finished.

I don't like hella bloody anime so please don't suggest that. Genre: (Horror).
    sktown90's History - MyAnimeList.net this is what I watched 1/6 of it. Rest of it I cannot remember, so if I said I already watched it and it isn't on my list sorry.
    For you @Empire

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Hmm, well outside of the other thread, there is the new Berserk movies.

Katanagatari and the monogatari series have a nice minimalist style

Fate/zero, redline, and attack on titan all have great action/animation

Kara no Kyoukai and Voices of a Distant star are nice story movies.
    -

New jojo's adventure is really good, just now starting on the Dio Arc.
    ---
    For general winners, Steins;Gate and Summer Wars are good too

Overall if you are looking for anime that have good "graphics" i suggest you just search 1080p or blu-ray anime. Since your preferences are well.....any anime, you shouldn't have that bad of a time.

I'd also reccommend looking through the anime season's and just picking out what you think is interesting and giving it a try.
    ------------

If you've watched this many anime, then you should know how to find what you like.
    Last edited by Empire; 07-16-2013 at 02:02 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Hmm, well outside of the other thread, there is the new Berserk movies.

Katanagatari and the monogatari series have a nice minimalist style

Fate/zero, redline, and attack on titan all have great action/animation

Kara no Kyoukai and Voices of a Distant star are nice story movies.
    -

New jojo's adventure is really good, just now starting on the Dio Arc.
    ---
    For general winners, Steins;Gate and Summer Wars are good too

Overall if you are looking for anime that have good "graphics" i suggest you just search 1080p or blu-ray anime. Since your preferences are well.....any anime, you shouldn't have that bad of a time.

I'd also reccommend looking through the anime season's and just picking out what you think is interesting and giving it a try.
    ------------

If you've watched this many anime, then you should know how to find what you like.
    Watched all except Katanagatari,Redline, and Attack on titan.
    I do know, but that website ran out of good animes. (Animefreak.tv). I look up the genre and shit or either look up on youtube.com top 10 recommended anime.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Queen's Blade
    Ecchi, Fantasy, Action, Adventure

In a land where a queen is chosen every few years solely by winning a tournament, there can be no short supply of formidable opponents. For one woman warrior however, an early defeat clearly shows her that she is lacking in experience though she may be bountiful in body.
    Fortunately, while defeat could spell one's doom, her life is saved by a powerful stranger. But unfortunately for this savior, less-than-pure motives and shrewd family members mean her reward is a prison cell. Her release is prompt when the unseasoned warrior she saved, tired of her current lifestyle of nobility, sets off to prove herself.

Date a live
    School, Comedy, Shounen, Mecha, Sci-Fi, Romance

Itsuka Shido is a high school boy. On the last day of the spring holidays, an explosion destroys the town and a girl in armor appears in front of him. Shido's sister-in-law, Kotori, tells him that the girl is called "Special Disasterous Designated Creature: Spirit", which causes a timespace quake. Kotori disclosed that she is the commander of the anti-spirit organization Ratatosk and orders him to go out on a date with the spirit girl. Kotori says, "I don't ask you to beat the spirit. Just let her fall in love with you and save the world.

Rosario + Vampire
    School, Ecchi, Harem, Comedy, Vampire, Fantasy, Shounen, Romance

By a bizzare coincidence, Tsukune Aono has accidentally gotten himself admitted to a youkai academy, a school attended by monsters. Just when he thinks he'll run away from there, he meets the beautiful girl Moka and his mood turns ultra happy. However, she transforms into her true form when the rosary on her chest is taken off, she's a super vampire!

Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou
    Ecchi, Harem, Comedy, Romance, Magic

Some people suddenly find religion, but for 16-year-old Kusanagi GoDo, it's that REALLY old time religion that's found him! As the result of defeating the God of War in mortal combat, GoDo's stuck with the unwanted position of Campione!, or God Slayer, whose duty is to fight Herectical Gods whenever they try to muscle in on the local turf. Not only is this likely to make GoDo roadkill on the Highway to Heaven, it's also a job that comes with a lot of other problems. Like how to deal with the fact that his "enhanced status" is attracting a bevy of overly-worshippy female followers. After all, they're just there to aid him in his demi-godly duties, right? So why is it that their leader, the demonically manipulative sword-mistress Erica Brandelli, seems to have such a devilish interest in encouraging some VERY unorthodox activities?

HighSchool DxD (Not that any one would have listed this before :/ )
    School, Ecchi, Harem, Comedy, Shounen, Demons, Romance

Issei Hyodo is your average perverted high school student whose one wish in life is to have his own harem, but he's got to be one of the unluckiest guys around. He goes on his first date with a girl only to get brutally attacked and killed when it turns out the girl is really a vicious fallen angel. To top it all off, he's later reincarnated as a devil by his gorgeous senpai who tells him that she is also a devil and now his master! One thing's for sure, his peaceful days are over. In a battle between devils and angels, who will win?

Zero no Tsukaima
    School, Ecchi, Harem, Comedy, Fantasy, Action, Adventure, Romance, Magic

Louise is a magician at the Tristein Academy, dubbed with the nickname "Zero Louise" due to her inability to effectively use her magic properly, resulting in zero successes. An upcoming test at her academy requires her to summon a familiar, a servant and partner to support her as a magician. Despite desiring a familiar that would be superior to her constantly mocking classmates, Louise ends up summoning Hiraga Saito, your average Japanese boy. Even with Louise and Saito both unwilling to accept each other, they have no choice. Louise cannot attempt another summoning and Saito cannot return to Japan, and so their life together begins. Based on the novel by Noboru Yamaguchi.

To Love Ru
    School, Ecchi, Harem, Comedy, Shounen, Sci-Fi

The story of To Love-Ru revolves around Rito Yūki, a high-school student who cannot confess to the girl of his dreams, Haruna Sairenji. One day when coming home and sulking in the bathtub, a mysterious, nude girl appears out of nowhere. Her name is Lala and she comes from the planet Deviluke, where she is the heir to the throne. Her father wants her to return to her home planet so she can marry one of the husband candidates. But she decides that she wants to marry Rito in order to stay on Earth. Commander Zastin has been ordered to bring Lala back and has already battled Rito. He reports to the emperor that Rito would be suited to marry Lala, after hearing Rito, who was actually defending himself instead of Lala, say that marriage is impossible unless it is with the person you love. Lala truly falls in love with Rito and decides that she wants to marry Rito after hearing what he said. Her father decides that, if Rito is able to protect Lala from her fiancés, then he can marry her. However, if Rito cannot protect Lala from her other fiancés and meet the king's expectations, Lala's father will kill Rito and destroy the Earth.
    Last edited by Calum98; 07-17-2013 at 03:08 PM.
    [IMG]https://i1347.photobucke*****m/albums/p702/Calum1998/signature-Recovered_zps64b75a29.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Calum98 View Post
    Queen's Blade
    Ecchi, Fantasy, Action, Adventure

In a land where a queen is chosen every few years solely by winning a tournament, there can be no short supply of formidable opponents. For one woman warrior however, an early defeat clearly shows her that she is lacking in experience though she may be bountiful in body.
    Fortunately, while defeat could spell one's doom, her life is saved by a powerful stranger. But unfortunately for this savior, less-than-pure motives and shrewd family members mean her reward is a prison cell. Her release is prompt when the unseasoned warrior she saved, tired of her current lifestyle of nobility, sets off to prove herself.

Date a live
    School, Comedy, Shounen, Mecha, Sci-Fi, Romance

Itsuka Shido is a high school boy. On the last day of the spring holidays, an explosion destroys the town and a girl in armor appears in front of him. Shido's sister-in-law, Kotori, tells him that the girl is called "Special Disasterous Designated Creature: Spirit", which causes a timespace quake. Kotori disclosed that she is the commander of the anti-spirit organization Ratatosk and orders him to go out on a date with the spirit girl. Kotori says, "I don't ask you to beat the spirit. Just let her fall in love with you and save the world.

Rosario + Vampire
    School, Ecchi, Harem, Comedy, Vampire, Fantasy, Shounen, Romance

By a bizzare coincidence, Tsukune Aono has accidentally gotten himself admitted to a youkai academy, a school attended by monsters. Just when he thinks he'll run away from there, he meets the beautiful girl Moka and his mood turns ultra happy. However, she transforms into her true form when the rosary on her chest is taken off, she's a super vampire!

Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou
    Ecchi, Harem, Comedy, Romance, Magic

Some people suddenly find religion, but for 16-year-old Kusanagi GoDo, it's that REALLY old time religion that's found him! As the result of defeating the God of War in mortal combat, GoDo's stuck with the unwanted position of Campione!, or God Slayer, whose duty is to fight Herectical Gods whenever they try to muscle in on the local turf. Not only is this likely to make GoDo roadkill on the Highway to Heaven, it's also a job that comes with a lot of other problems. Like how to deal with the fact that his "enhanced status" is attracting a bevy of overly-worshippy female followers. After all, they're just there to aid him in his demi-godly duties, right? So why is it that their leader, the demonically manipulative sword-mistress Erica Brandelli, seems to have such a devilish interest in encouraging some VERY unorthodox activities?

HighSchool DxD (Not that any one would have listed this before :/ )
    School, Ecchi, Harem, Comedy, Shounen, Demons, Romance

Issei Hyodo is your average perverted high school student whose one wish in life is to have his own harem, but he's got to be one of the unluckiest guys around. He goes on his first date with a girl only to get brutally attacked and killed when it turns out the girl is really a vicious fallen angel. To top it all off, he's later reincarnated as a devil by his gorgeous senpai who tells him that she is also a devil and now his master! One thing's for sure, his peaceful days are over. In a battle between devils and angels, who will win?

Zero no Tsukaima
    School, Ecchi, Harem, Comedy, Fantasy, Action, Adventure, Romance, Magic

Louise is a magician at the Tristein Academy, dubbed with the nickname "Zero Louise" due to her inability to effectively use her magic properly, resulting in zero successes. An upcoming test at her academy requires her to summon a familiar, a servant and partner to support her as a magician. Despite desiring a familiar that would be superior to her constantly mocking classmates, Louise ends up summoning Hiraga Saito, your average Japanese boy. Even with Louise and Saito both unwilling to accept each other, they have no choice. Louise cannot attempt another summoning and Saito cannot return to Japan, and so their life together begins. Based on the novel by Noboru Yamaguchi.

To Love Ru
    School, Ecchi, Harem, Comedy, Shounen, Sci-Fi

The story of To Love-Ru revolves around Rito Yūki, a high-school student who cannot confess to the girl of his dreams, Haruna Sairenji. One day when coming home and sulking in the bathtub, a mysterious, nude girl appears out of nowhere. Her name is Lala and she comes from the planet Deviluke, where she is the heir to the throne. Her father wants her to return to her home planet so she can marry one of the husband candidates. But she decides that she wants to marry Rito in order to stay on Earth. Commander Zastin has been ordered to bring Lala back and has already battled Rito. He reports to the emperor that Rito would be suited to marry Lala, after hearing Rito, who was actually defending himself instead of Lala, say that marriage is impossible unless it is with the person you love. Lala truly falls in love with Rito and decides that she wants to marry Rito after hearing what he said. Her father decides that, if Rito is able to protect Lala from her fiancés, then he can marry her. However, if Rito cannot protect Lala from her other fiancés and meet the king's expectations, Lala's father will kill Rito and destroy the Earth.
    Watched it all and currently watching TO love-ru

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by skown24 View Post
    Watched all except Katanagatari,Redline, and Attack on titan.
    I do know, but that website ran out of good animes. (Animefreak.tv). I look up the genre and shit or either look up on youtube.com top 10 recommended anime.
    Try looking up manga, then their anime counterparts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Try looking up manga, then their anime counterparts.
    Nah lol I don't like to read Manga's except Naruto. BUMP! ANY MORE SUGGESTIONS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Do you have skype? just add me on that and I'll spam you with a ton of anime ^_^
    Skype- WhiteDeath98
    [IMG]https://i1347.photobucke*****m/albums/p702/Calum1998/signature-Recovered_zps64b75a29.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Calum98 View Post
    Do you have skype? just add me on that and I'll spam you with a ton of anime ^_^
    Skype- WhiteDeath98
    Of course I do an added. Any more?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Of course I do an added. Any more?
    Go on skype just now, it's saying you're offline

Thanks
    Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W

High School DxD (2 seasons)

Kami Jigen Game

Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Dude, if you want anime, watch what people suggest.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Dude, if you want anime, watch what people suggest.
    I do lol, except the fact that I watched them all. I'm picky I only want certain types of animes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Bump Bump any more?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I do lol, except the fact that I watched them all. I'm picky I only want certain types of animes.
    Your certain types include just about everything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast