Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedwarrockhack View Post
    Can't there be any disasters? Any not just diseases.
    Sure I guess, with modern day views I guess it's just more of a disease view from most people since Natural disasters can't wipe out most people at one time (unless it's a 2012 thing).
    Godlike.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by banditodegod View Post
    That isn't a disease, that's a curse
    I was saying what if a new super desease came out that made humans like that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by 3LITEKID View Post
    I was saying what if a new super desease came out that made humans like that.
    Well then we'd be screwed depending on what the substance was.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    I don't think that there will be an epedemic that wipes out humanity, other than humanity itself. One example is war. Another is if we would run out of resources, people starts to run wild and riot - society will break down to nothing and we will become like animals again where only the strong/intelligent survives.
    The world is a filthy place, it's a filthy goddamn horror show.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Have you seen the zombies from 28 weeks later? The ones that run and break doors. OP as fuck. Those zombies would scare the living shit out of me.
    Godlike.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Contaminated View Post
    Have you seen the zombies from 28 weeks later? The ones that run and break doors. OP as fuck. Those zombies would scare the living shit out of me.
    wouldnt just zombies irl scare the living shit out of us?

Thanks
    Fucking zombies

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    95% americans say oh fuck before crashing their cars . . . 5% says hold my beer and watch this shit . .. thank god for rednecks . . anyways too much movies
    Talking like a bad ass over the internet doesn't really make you a complete bad ass irl .
    Talking bout drugs and shit over the internet doesn't make you cooler either .
    What's on the internet stays on the internet .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by temeXiii View Post
    wouldnt just zombies irl scare the living shit out of us?
    I'm sure I can handle processing slow stupid weak zombies like the normal ones in Resident Evil. Just not the fast, running, breaking down doors, crazy 28 weeks late zombies haha.
    Godlike.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by II-SKOTTIE-II View Post
    I think that considering how much we abuse antibiotics we'll become immune to them and we'll get fucked up by bacteria that exists today.
    Not exactly we haven't found treatments for every disease out there. If a more serious issue of cancer were to spread in different forms then what are we supposed to do?

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    Zombies will never happen. Flesh starts to decompose rather quickly. There are chemicals that can speed this process up. It is very easy to fly a standard crop duster over an infected area with an enzyme that increases the decomposition rate whilst blockading the enclosed area. A ten foot ditch all the way around the infected area would more than suffice to keep the zombies from escaping.

Infection is easy to counter, as well it is easy to notice. Once an infection spreads, a persons body reacts by attacking it in full force. Expect cold sweats, pale skin, and feverish temperatures of the body, and possibility of early decomposition of flesh and tissue in the affected regions of the body, which is very noticeable as well. This will cause anyone infected (or the majority at the very least) to immediately seek medical assistance, discovering the infectious bacterium, and beginning work on a cure. A large enough amount of people infected and every research facility will be in a race to create the first vaccine.

A virus would also be easily detected. At first it would seem like a simple case of the flu, but after the incessant vomiting and the inability to get out of bed for a week, people would flock to the hospital. Same scenario as above.

Parasites are difficult to detect at first, however the symptoms they can have vary so largely that each one is fairly unique to a certain degree. This means once the parasite is discovered, every person with it will be examined and questioned, allowing researches to develop a way to kill the parasite as well as pinpoint the cause of contraction.

There are only two natural disasters we will see within the next five hundred years that threatens every life on the planet. A massive asteroid impact, or the Yellow Stone volcano erupting.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Well, I've read the book "Brainjack" and I believe it will happen like that. Everyone will eventually succumb to the new technological world that we will become and we will have special designed say headsets that you can do everything with. I believe that extremist's will figure a way to kill us through this new technology.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Zombies will never happen. Flesh starts to decompose rather quickly. There are chemicals that can speed this process up. It is very easy to fly a standard crop duster over an infected area with an enzyme that increases the decomposition rate whilst blockading the enclosed area. A ten foot ditch all the way around the infected area would more than suffice to keep the zombies from escaping.

Infection is easy to counter, as well it is easy to notice. Once an infection spreads, a persons body reacts by attacking it in full force. Expect cold sweats, pale skin, and feverish temperatures of the body, and possibility of early decomposition of flesh and tissue in the affected regions of the body, which is very noticeable as well. This will cause anyone infected (or the majority at the very least) to immediately seek medical assistance, discovering the infectious bacterium, and beginning work on a cure. A large enough amount of people infected and every research facility will be in a race to create the first vaccine.

A virus would also be easily detected. At first it would seem like a simple case of the flu, but after the incessant vomiting and the inability to get out of bed for a week, people would flock to the hospital. Same scenario as above.

Parasites are difficult to detect at first, however the symptoms they can have vary so largely that each one is fairly unique to a certain degree. This means once the parasite is discovered, every person with it will be examined and questioned, allowing researches to develop a way to kill the parasite as well as pinpoint the cause of contraction.

There are only two natural disasters we will see within the next five hundred years that threatens every life on the planet. A massive asteroid impact, or the Yellow Stone volcano erupting.
    What if instead of the dead reanimating and coming back to life, that a virus spread by bite that caused people to go insane and bite people. I imagine a mutated form of rabies. Something like that. But then those wouldn't really be "zombies" which are usually the undead, but now people see any human that bites/eats another human as a "zombie". It would just be an infected aggressive human being.

As for the more realistic virus/bacteria/parasite problems...ever seen the movie Contagion?
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    considering how idiotic some humans are well probally do something stupid like contaminant our water supply and cause our own downfall before the idiots out there realize what they did.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Earth dying would really suck. There's no weed in space.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast