Thanks

Exclamation Recruiting Call Of Duty WIKI Editors! Do you have what it takes?

Do you have good writing skills? Do you know English well? Do you want to become a valuable member of MPGH, but don't have enough posts to apply for Minion?

Than this is your chance! Become part of the Editorforce of MPGH now by becoming Editor of the
    Call Of Duty Wiki
    Apply now!

Requirements:

• You must have good knowledge of the English language
    • Must have time to create/edit content and maintain the wiki
    • At least 0 posts. That's right.
    • You must complete a 30 day trial before getting Editor

Your job:

• Complete tasks within the given time
    • Constantly keeping the wiki up to date
    • Structure and format content
    • Upload missing pictures, extend existing pages

Benefits:

• <----This tag
    • Colored username
    • A section just for you.

Application format:

• Name:
    • Time available:
    • Reasons you should get this position:
    • Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor?

APPLICATIONS ONLY!
    All other posts will result in a ban.
    Do not solicit people for support, doing so will result in your application being deleted + ban.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Royce For This Useful Post:

6ixth (07-22-2013),felipe4334 (08-02-2013),ImMalkah (11-20-2013),[MPGH]Mayion (07-23-2013),Symmetrical (07-20-2013),The Governor. (08-24-2013),TOWERZ (08-01-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    • Name: Kevin

• Time available: Weekends When i wake up: ~12Hrs
      Weekdays: ~6Hrs

• Reasons you should get this position:Because even though this account is rather new, im actually @Scammer who got banned for renaming himself Scammer, but of course you knew that roycie. I have better-than-average english skills because 1) Im asian, so im automatically a tryhard and 2)I grew up in 'Murica, which means that im not a FOB with poor english skills. I am on often, and have written for both my school's yearbook and newspaper(the yearbook has won several awards for its awesomeness). Im dedicated to MPGH, have been here since 2009 with over 6.1k posts, I also live in 'Murica so i can actually play the game. I dont really know how to code, and definitely cannot create hacks, but i can use the skills i've picked up in school and put them to good use. I would write for the wiki frequently, and actually play the game(i know a lot of editors that dont actually play the game they write for). Sure i would need some guidance and help as im not an professional COD player, so i would first observe your articles create a similar writing style.

• Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? Yessir

I may not have the early CoD games, but after Black ops, i've become a follower

Since im the only one applying i think you should give it to me
    I am not @Scammer

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scammer˛ For This Useful Post:

3leven (07-25-2013),Symmetrical (07-24-2013)

Thanks
    Name : Jason

Time available: Weekends 12hrs + , Weekdays 3 - 4 hours

Reasons you should get this position: Well i have been looking for a position on this site that would suite me the best and as a huge Call Of Duty fan i said i'd give it a shot at helping out the WiKi abit even tough i own only 1 Call Of Duty game on steam which is VAC banned (Thanks Brother) But i do own every Call of duty game on console and i keep in touch alot with the PC Call Of Duty community, I have average English skill and can fluctuate between advanced English style to an simply style at command i think i would be perfect i do not know much code in general but i have a few friends who can help me out if need be but overall i have a basic knowledge of code. I think i will be a great assist to the Call Of Duty Wiki and thanks for reading my application

Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor?: Yes

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillTheNoise For This Useful Post:

Domokun_index (08-02-2013),TOWERZ (08-01-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Name: Patrick

Time avalible: 4-5 hours per day, weekends max 3 hours.

Reasons you should get this position: I am experienced in wiki editing, also I have my own wiki. I am very active and I can help to grow up the wiki. Also I am good COD player, I speak english well, I want to help to the wiki.

Do you wish to complete trial, before getting Editor?: Yes.

Best regards, TOWERZ.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Name: Trent
    Time available: 12 hours a day, about 6 PM Eastern Time to about 3 AM.
    Reasons you should get this position: I love to help, love the game and think I would be able to prove I can do a great job as editor.
    Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? Yes would love to prove myself!

Thanks
    Name: Stephen
    Time available: 18 Hours a day
    Reasons you should get this position: Because I love COD, I Have every single game from COD 1 and pre-ordered COD Ghosts, on PC and Xbox, so I know a lot about the game and I will be able to help
    Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? Yes so I can prove myself worthy of the position

Thanks
    Name: Anthony
    Time available: friday to monday from 12 to midnight
    Reasons you should get this position: Im really intrested in helping MPGH! And i think i know a bit about cod that could help the community of MPGH!
    Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? Yes i'd like to do a trial before.. see of you guys like what i do and if i like this position as well..!

Thanks
    I'll start getting a group together again, Add me on skype if interested mpgh.burgessjr

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Name: Jason

Time available: 4 - 7 Hours

Reasons you should get this position: I've played CoD since CoD: 4. So i've actually played CoD 4, 5 (WaW), 6 (MW2), 7 (Black Ops), 8 (MW3), 9 (BO2), 10 (Ghosts).
    And i know every story, since i've already played them, but im still playing the story of ghosts.

Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? Yes, I would like to test it, and see if i really should get it or not.

Thanks
    Name: Dave

Time available: Weekdays : 3hrs or more Weekends: 10-15hrs

Reason: I wanna contribute to MPGH in a way. I don't know how to create hacks and things like that so that would be a good way to do my part on MPGH. I played every CoD since MW2.

Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? Yes I do !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Name : Pieter

Time available: On weekdays : 5pm - 10pm, On weekends 9am - 12pm.

Reasons you should get this position: I'm well known with the Call Of Duty series and i've been playing since the second was released. My online status on steam is over the 1.5k hours, but playing something much isn't always necessary to have a good knowledge about it. I'm maybe not the most chatty and conspicuous person around here but i'm certain of myself that i can contribute to the wiki. I'm not living in a English speaking country, but I'll try to make the best of it!

Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? Of course ! I'd love to test myself .

I hope my application isn't posted to late :s
    Last edited by thehulkmen; 11-17-2013 at 01:09 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Name: Mitchell

Time available: >10hrsweek

Reasons you should get this position: I've played CoD since CoD: 4 and enjoy all Sp, MP and Survival-esque (zombies, extinction) game modes. As well as playing all the objectives based modes on MP as well as TDM. I have a degree in English Literature, as well as maintaining and moderating several other forums/webpages. PLUS, I'm in the military so I'm pretty good at taking orders and getting shit done.

Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? Yessir
    As the eagle was killed by the arrow winged with his own feather... We often give our enemies the means to destroy us.

If I helped at all, be a pal and hit thanks And a little rep goes along way!
    [img]https://www.userbarslis*****m/uploads/av/2010-02/1265635923_36986.gif[/img]
    [img]https://www.userbarslis*****m/uploads/av/2009-06/thumbs/350x19_1244536947_18427ql6.png[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Name: Ben.

Time available: Im usually on all the time.

Reason I should get this position: The reason I should get this position is because as a Editor of MPGH (Call of Duty section), it would truly be a honor in being able to know that I have the power to contribute to my favorite forum in all of the internet. Being able to know that someone on MPGH is depending on YOU to be able to provide them with the new information that they are looking for to be up-to-date on their favorite game, is not only a job, it's a priveledge. That is why I'm ready to accept all the responsibilities that comes with having the title of being a MPGH Wiki Editor. Their is much more that I could say, but I will just leave it at that. That is why I think im right for this position.

Do you wish to complete a 30 day trial before getting Editor: Yes actually, so I can be able to learn the ropes and prove myself before getting the honors of being a MPGH Wiki Editor.

P.S: Thank you for taking the time to review my application. Really hoping ill be able to get the position of being a Editor.
    Last edited by DenialS.; 12-12-2013 at 12:35 PM.
    Credits go to Invalid_Username. Thanks bro!

PotHeads hang here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170