Thanks

Paypal Verification & Pre-Verified Accounts

I will be selling two things on this thread: Paypal verifications, and pre-verified accounts. Now you may be asking, why would you need a pre-verified account instead of just a verification? Well, if you live in a country where their money rules are very strict, and you are just looking to make some quick cash online, then you would be out of luck. These accounts, however, are created with a US IP, are based in the US, and you will get full access, including the email.

Policies

Paypal Verification
    All Paypal verifications will be done over Teamviewer, to insure total confidentiality to the buyer. I will not need your information, and you can watch over the whole verification to make sure nothing goes wrong. These verifications are all legitimate, and are not using an over-saturated method or free method that has been proven to ban or limit your Paypal account. Your Paypal is 100% guaranteed not to become unverified.

Pre-Verified Accounts
    These accounts are created on the spot, and are not stolen and resold. You will get full access, and the accounts will have their default currency set to USD. They are also created under a US IP, so you will not get into any problems as the US is very loose on the rules on how Paypal accounts work.

How to Purchase

To purchase either a verification or a pre-verified account, you must have a Skype. Why? Well, first off, if you don't have a Skype, it is 100% free to create one. It'll give us a way to communicate and to exchange Teamviewer information and for you to ask questions if you have any.

My Skype: KarikuDark

Prices:
    $10 - Paypal Verification
    $15 - Pre-Verified Paypal Accounts

All prices are negotiable and are not set in stone (final). No refunds, and if you have any questions ask me on Skype and not on the thread.
    No vouch copies will be given out as this is a service I have offered before, and have already given out 2 vouch copies.

Thanks
    Vouch copy?
    Member: December 24th, 2012
    Donator: January 4th, 2013
    Editor: January 19th, 2013 - August 17th, 2013
    Battlefield Minion: March 7th, 2013 - September 22nd, 2013
    Former Staff: September 22nd, 2013 - January 21st, 2014
    Battlefield Minion: January 21st, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Titanfall Minion: February 25th, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Former Staff: May 5th, 2014 - October 10th, 2015
    Battlefield Minion: October 10th, 2015 - February 12th, 2017
    Call of Duty Minion: March 4th, 2016 - February 12th, 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Are you using a VBA or a VCC?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Redemption' View Post
    I will be selling two things on this thread: Paypal verifications, and pre-verified accounts. Now you may be asking, why would you need a pre-verified account instead of just a verification? Well, if you live in a country where their money rules are very strict, and you are just looking to make some quick cash online, then you would be out of luck. These accounts, however, are created with a US IP, are based in the US, and you will get full access, including the email.

Policies

Paypal Verification
    All Paypal verifications will be done over Teamviewer, to insure total confidentiality to the buyer. I will not need your information, and you can watch over the whole verification to make sure nothing goes wrong. These verifications are all legitimate, and are not using an over-saturated method or free method that has been proven to ban or limit your Paypal account. Your Paypal is 100% guaranteed not to become unverified.

Pre-Verified Accounts
    These accounts are created on the spot, and are not stolen and resold. You will get full access, and the accounts will have their default currency set to USD. They are also created under a US IP, so you will not get into any problems as the US is very loose on the rules on how Paypal accounts work.

How to Purchase

To purchase either a verification or a pre-verified account, you must have a Skype. Why? Well, first off, if you don't have a Skype, it is 100% free to create one. It'll give us a way to communicate and to exchange Teamviewer information and for you to ask questions if you have any.

My Skype: KarikuDark

Prices:
    $10 - Paypal Verification
    $15 - Pre-Verified Paypal Accounts

All prices are negotiable and are not set in stone (final). No refunds, and if you have any questions ask me on Skype and not on the thread.
    No vouch copies will be given out as this is a service I have offered before, and have already given out 2 vouch copies.
    I would gladly take a vouch copy. If you are interested of doing that please PM me here on MPGH or add me on skype! (Bewbis1)
    Cheers Robin.
    MPGH Member Since 10/17/2010
    Battlefield Minion Since 01/22/2014 till - 08/27/2014
    APB Minion since 11/12/2011 till 4/16/2012

Thanks
    I will not be giving out any vouch copies due to already have given them out on my last verification thread. I am using VCC.

Please also remember that this isn't using any free method such as Bancore, Netspend, or anything stupid like that. These are legitimate CCs and each are used on only one (1) Paypal account only. I do not reuse one VCC multiple times.

Thanks
    E*trade *?

Thanks
    +1 vouch verfied my PayPal in 5mins thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I has a locked paypal with $32 can you help me?
    I probably wouldn't save you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iDevil.? View Post
    E*trade *?
    Nope. I don't use low quality methods. eTrade is patched, and even if it was unpatched, you would get unverified very soon or limited.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Nope. I don't use low quality methods. eTrade is patched, and even if it was unpatched, you would get unverified very soon or limited.
    Hi, looking to buy a pre-verified account. Does it have a USA bank account that the money can be withdrawn to?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by solosdk View Post
    Hi, looking to buy a pre-verified account. Does it have a USA bank account that the money can be withdrawn to?
    Add me on Skype and we can talk more about this. This is a very rare question, so I'd rather talk about it in Skype.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Add me on Skype and we can talk more about this. This is a very rare question, so I'd rather talk about it in Skype.

Cant use skype on my phone, altho i have ICQ, my icq no. is