Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Exclamation [TIPS] How to avoid getting BAN?

I will make this thread short and simple,

THE FACTS

1. GM cant join you when you are inside the dungeon.
    2. When GM join you, you will hear nothing and notice nothing. Disabling the sounds are useless.
    3. GM need proofs before they will ban your account.
    4. GM can still join you even if your in a full party.

TIPS

1. When your about to start your RUN in DFB, please notice immediately if you have "ready" icon beside your HP and MANA bar.
    why? because GM is already in your party. please keep in mind that "ready" means "waiting for another player".
    because even if you cant see the GM, the system still read your party as 2/4. LOG OUT immediately.

2. Don't teleport to the entrance of DFB.

3. Don't USE your main account.

4. make a lvl 40 decoy character (different account) for DFB farm. (15 sec. run)

P.S. sorry for my bad english.
    Last edited by kolard00; 07-21-2013 at 04:27 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kolard00 For This Useful Post:

cbtcode2 (11-08-2013),Coccada (07-21-2013),fbworld (07-21-2013),Shuuya (12-20-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    nice tips TS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    yeah... really worth it (Y)
    There Are More Hack Here
    https://fbworld.0fees.net/fun/fun.gif

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    hahaha.. my other farmer just got banned 5minutes ago..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Wrong. GM can join party even if you are inside the dungeon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    oh wow I would like to use the xk trainer but I'm afraid if I will get ban? ..I want to level up my level 32 EL fast ..so is there by any chance get ban using xk for leveling? just a newbie about this program

Thanks
    @Renja
    nope, i already tested it several times. if u say u got ban when ur inside the dungeon then maybe the GM already join u even before u start the RUN.. Like i said, u will hear nothing when GM join u.

Thanks
    I got banned on DMS
    be careful on there and go to the crowded SERVERS dont go on Low
    the risk is high if you go there

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lyfgoeson0 View Post
    I got banned on DMS
    be careful on there and go to the crowded SERVERS dont go on Low
    the risk is high if you go there
    yup, ^^ thats also correct.. thats the missing part of my info.. thnx.. ^^

Thanks
    np
    i just want to help my fellow comrades about it
    soo if you have some tips just say it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by kolard00 View Post
    @Renja
    nope, i already tested it several times. if u say u got ban when ur inside the dungeon then maybe the GM already join u even before u start the RUN.. Like i said, u will hear nothing when GM join u.
    Bro. This is the proof. i have SS in SC while someone boosting me. lucky that im not using hck that time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    DN 2013-07-31 04-41-33 Wed.jpg  

Thanks
    I have a question, what if you dont have any party created are gm also join you even you dont have any party?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by renjavier View Post
    Bro. This is the proof. i have SS in SC while someone boosting me. lucky that im not using hck that time.
    Haha, thats funny bcuz it never occurred to me. For all of my test i never encounter a moment you get notified that a GM joins you. Your SC boosting and my DFB farming is a two different thing. 1min-2mins mark to finish the SC, while in my DFB farming 15 sec max, to farm a RC. the GM don't have time to caught me in the act doing hack, maybe thats the reason when they already join my party i'm already outside of the dungeon and that is also the moment i notice the ready status as if i have another teammate. take note, when they suspect you as a possible hacker, they dont NOTIFY you bcuz they are not stupid enough tell you that they join you.. hahaha.. thx for the info, ^^ PS sory for my bad english.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by genkismurf View Post
    I have a question, what if you dont have any party created are gm also join you even you dont have any party?
    even if you don't have any party, even your party is full, the GM can still join you and they won't notify you. I dont know the reason why they got notice from the system that the GM joins their party (referring to the SS above).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    so risky to teleport nowdays ... no more notice and sound when GM join you ... my two main accounts get banned , luckly 1 account get release with inventory wipe . 50k gold + some godly EQ gone T_T , use mule account teleport now only LOL . good luck to you guys !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by kolard00 View Post
    Haha, thats funny bcuz it never occurred to me. For all of my test i never encounter a moment you get notified that a GM joins you. Your SC boosting and my DFB farming is a two different thing. 1min-2mins mark to finish the SC, while in my DFB farming 15 sec max, to farm a RC. the GM don't have time to caught me in the act doing hack, maybe thats the reason when they already join my party i'm already outside of the dungeon and that is also the moment i notice the ready status as if i have another teammate. take note, when they suspect you as a possible hacker, they dont NOTIFY you bcuz they are not stupid enough tell you that they join you.. hahaha.. thx for the info, ^^ PS sory for my bad english.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

even if you don't have any party, even your party is full, the GM can still join you and they won't notify you. I dont know the reason why they got notice from the system that the GM joins their party (referring to the SS above).

Walang Problema Bro. I just want to tell others what i experienced while using hack. i also use 30000g hack and 30000g hack have time stop hack where everytime you finish dungeon the time is always around 6-7 mins even if you finish run in a secs. so i think dn sea have data for the time of a run so if they see something suspicious they go to observe you. and my first dummy account got banned by running Dark Mines for 40 -50 sec XD. and Yah " YOU WILL NOTICE IF GM JOIN YOUR PARTY" And i saw someone here in forum that his signature is a SS of GM join his party and got banned. And an additional to the threadmaster Tips.

If you are running SOLO. always check party chat. "/p" if you get party chat(Blue) when running SOLO . someone is watching you. Because the time that my first dummy acc got banned. GM chat in party and ask what hack i am using. i try to replied and using /p then it work even when im alone running. then DC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast