Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Mouzie's GP/EXP Guide

Hello, are you expecting to learn how to get EXP/GP, you are wrong. Very wrong!

This guide will teach the users a little of, "How do I get high EXP/GP?" "What gameplay gives me good GP/EXP?" "Where is there a Jew here?" and so on and so fore. :3

First we'll go with the common question of: How do I get high GP/EXP?

It is all base on performance and K/DR, you see. They awarded base on how well you do, the problem is a pro can make more dough quickly then a noob. This is sometimes deemed unfair, now. Performance is commonly base, if you score first place, score the highest kill, capture a few flags. It does not count toward kills but as performance. Simply put, if you go into a Spy Hunt games, you can get little kills but grab a lit of the intels over and over, the game will know, you're performing and grabbing the intels over and over, is good. So they award you with EXP and GP. Same thing as Capture the Flag, I had 3 kills and 5 deaths, but I manages to get to the top AND get a high GP/EXP because of my performance of capturing the flags.

This is why some gameplay offers more awards because of the fact you're performing more.

Sometimes the game does not have a goal and it is just killing the other players. The game then base you on K/DR (Kill/Death Ratio). Your K/DR is your number of kills divided by the number of times you died. So, if you have 69,503 kills divide by 40,603=1.71 (rounding it too).

The game best you on kills too and the increase of decrease of your K/DR.

Like this

56-12 (High)
    42-23 (Medium)
    21-13 (Low)
    55-2 (Kill yourself)

I hope thise helps a lot of people.

I again, do not ask for thanks/rep+, gimme them if you like. :3

Now, go out there and hack/play legit your ass off!

NO SPAMMING D:

Stay on topic.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 08-08-2009 at 12:26 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

noideahowboutyou (05-24-2010),skycaptain95 (08-14-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    are these mother fuckers seriously flaming a minion for helping choobs?? wtf is wrong with you people?
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    You're making a huge, huge deal out of the title, again even though two terms are diffrent, my title still remains because it is a guide, it uses a right term of the word. There is nothing you can do about, I am sorry if you're disappointed.
    How can you say your using the right term if your grammar is as reliable as a three dollar bill? Half the time, it's an adventure trying to figure out what your trying to say. Is English your native language?

Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    A guide, gives a so called: EXPLANATION, of something like a Bird Guide will give EXPLANATION of type of birds, a rifle guide will give EXPLANATION of rifles depending on what the user posts.

My GP/EXP Guide is a EXPLANATION of common questions about GP/EXP.

So please, give me a EXPLANATION, if what it is wrong?
    A bird guide: Gives a detailed explanation of various types of birds. That pertains to multiple subjects.

A Rifle Guide: Gives a detailed explanation to multiple models of rifles and such.

A GP/EXP Guide: SHOULD give an detailed EXPLANATION on the BEST method for GP and EXP.

YOUR "guide" does not give the BEST method for GP and EXP.

This is more of a Q&A guide to "How do I earn GP and EXP? And what the hell do those numbers mean?"

THAT would be correct usage of what your trying to say. So no, your still not using the term correctly.
    Last edited by RGegaerheheheh; 08-08-2009 at 01:04 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheaty View Post
    How can you say your using the right term if your grammar is as reliable as a three dollar bill? Half the time, it's an adventure trying to figure out what your trying to say. Is English your native language?

A bird guide: Gives a detailed explanation of various types of birds. That pertains to multiple subjects.

A Rifle Guide: Gives a detailed explanation to multiple models of rifles and such.

A GP/EXP Guide: SHOULD give an detailed EXPLANATION on the BEST method for GP and EXP.

This is more of a Q&A guide to "How do I earn GP and EXP? And what the hell do those numbers mean?"

THAT would be correct usage of what your trying to say. So no, your still not using the term correctly.
    you're pissin me off.. go find another forum to leech from
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WarPathSin666 View Post
    you're pissin me off.. go find another forum to leech from
    Well I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. Want a cookie?

@Liem. Kilo Server. Quart boosting with 16 players. 9 Rounds. I've timed myself, 250 EXP in under 3 minutes.
    I can Frap it if your gonna get pissy about this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Liem. Kilo Server. Quart boosting with 16 players. 9 Rounds. I've timed myself, 250 EXP in under 3 minutes.
    i'll only take the cookie if i can tape it to the end of my boot as i shove it up your ass.. go somewhere already
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WarPathSin666 View Post
    i'll only take the cookie if i can tape it to the end of my boot as i shove it up your ass.. go somewhere already
    Insults over a computer screen. You honestly believe I care about your "insults"?
    This is my opinion and if you don't like it, then don't read it.
    No one is forcing you to read what I say but yourself, so don't get pissed at me, get pissed at yourself for reading things you know you won't like.

It's like a guy reading a girly book about romance and then getting angry at the author for it because he read it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Insults over a computer screen. You honestly believe I care about your "insults"?
    This is my opinion and if you don't like it, then don't read it.
    No one is forcing you to read what I say but yourself, so don't get pissed at me, get pissed at yourself for reading things you know you won't like.

It's like a guy reading a girly book about romance and then getting angry at the author for it because he read it.
    EXACTLY MY FUCKING POINT RETARD! you read this thread and got pissy at the author because of what it said.. GO THE FUCK AWAY

and im getting "pissy" because your flaming a minion.. if you dont know.. Mouzie is one of the few people able to approve the programs YOU download and close the threads YOU rely on.. get the fuck out
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

@Liem. Kilo Server. Quart boosting with 16 players. 9 Rounds. I've timed myself, 250 EXP in under 3 minutes.
    I can Frap it if your gonna get pissy about this.

Oh I'm sorry. I forgot Kilo was taken over by the new fags. I'm thinking of the time where Kilo was a fun place and we were all skilled and knew how to play.

Read the rules, love the rules, follow the rules, and we'll get along pretty damn well.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liem View Post
    Oh I'm sorry. I forgot Kilo was taken over by the new fags. I'm thinking of the time where Kilo was a fun place and we were all skilled and knew how to play.
    Why the hell was Kilo the only server to you to be a "fun place for skilled soldiers."?

Are the other servers just not good enough for you?
    That's just plain retarded.

@WarPathSin666, I'm simply pointed out a flaw. I didn't get pissy and blow my head off like you did. I was just pointed out that this forum is plagued by spammers and such and seeing a Minion do it (for clarification, I'm not saying he's spamming, so don't blow your horn), only ENCOURAGES the younger folk to post things like

"[PLEASE DON'T CLOSE] WHERE CAN I HAZ RECRUIT HACK?" in the wrong subforum, breaking the rules.

Yeah sure he's a minion, that doesn't mean he's God. Sure, he approves things you and I download, but has there been anything significant released that he would need to approve?

No? Why do you believe this?
    Because this is just flooded with the wrong threads.

Look, this forum just needs to be cleaned up, that's all I'm saying.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Are you insulting my English?

When the fact is my nationality is right under my name. I'm Israeli, Middle Eastern, Sand ******, the list goes on and on.

But the title is still a guide, you're saying mine isn't but explaining simple things. Am I correct?

Then it's a guide, the same point you point out how a bird guide, points out via parts of birds.

I did what you said, I said. Spy Hunt/CTF will give you more, and I posted reasons.

I posted what area did performing changes and then goes from K.DR. I give a nice simple explanation of what you wanted. I don't understands what you want from me?

It's a guide, it what it is.

I'm being confuse of, well I am posting what you wanted and yet the: It's not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Why the hell was Kilo the only server to you to be a "fun place for skilled soldiers."?

Are the other servers just not good enough for you?
    That's just plain retarded.

Back in October, Kilo was the ONLY server where there weren't hackers. It wasn't the fullest server ever, but that would be where you would find either the best of the best, or the people who all knew each other. The other servers were just a plain hack infestation.

Read the rules, love the rules, follow the rules, and we'll get along pretty damn well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Okay, this is a guide.

I don't care who saids it isn't.

I'm removing posts saying it is not. I'm not going to make this into a flamefest.

This is a guide, get over it. End it, blahblah.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12