My Mood
    Cynical

4+1 Methods to get Free RP in League of Legends

The guide is very detailed and simple.
    It contains 5 guides to get free RP.

Price: 10$

Thanks
    Vouch copy ?

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Vouch Copy Review
    Content: 6/10
    5 methods here are used, some of them are public so you don't really pay for "5" methods. 1 of them have been said to get your account banned.
    Could use some more detail if especially if you are a beginner but if you are an expert you will already know some of these methods and if you don't you should have no trouble performing them. Also some of the methods are really vague and could use some more detail+ pictures.
    Language: 8/10: Easy to understand only spotted a few spelling mistakes but nothing to major to make you go "Daphuq?"
    Leech Rating:5/10: As I said before some of these are public, and just common sense and you could find these with just little effort. No offence to Mulatii but it looks like an eBook slabbed together without any real care just to make some quick cash but that isn't to say ALL of them have been rushed.
    Price: 4/10: Price should definitely be lowered to $5 as some of these are public therefore you are paying for public FREE methods and basic knowledge.
    Overall: 7/10: If Mulatii put a bit more effort into the eBook and came up with more original methods it would be a lot better. Oh yes, and as a side note you have to be willing to get "down and dirty" to get your RP.
    Last edited by PandaSwag; 07-29-2013 at 07:28 AM.
    [IMG]https://i1048.photobucke*****m/albums/s371/Zangetsu222/halonotmadebyme.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaSwag View Post
    Vouch copy ?

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Vouch Copy Review
    Content: 6/10
    5 methods here are used, some of them are public so you don't really pay for "5" methods. 1 of them have been said to get your account banned.
    Could use some more detail if especially if you are a beginner but if you are an expert you will already know some of these methods and if you don't you should have no trouble performing them. Also some of the methods are really vague and could use some more detail+ pictures.
    Language: 8/10: Easy to understand only spotted a few spelling mistakes but nothing to major to make you go "Daphuq?"
    Leech Rating:5/10: As I said before some of these are public, and just common sense and you could find these with just little effort. No offence to Mulatii but it looks like an eBook slabbed together without any real care just to make some quick cash but that isn't to say ALL of them have been rushed.
    Price: 4/10: Price should definitely be lowered to $5 as some of these are public therefore you are paying for public FREE methods and basic knowledge.
    Overall: 7/10: If Mulatii put a bit more effort into the eBook and came up with more original methods it would be a lot better. Oh yes, and as a side note you have to be willing to get "down and dirty" to get your RP.
    is this 8 pages long and have 5 methods and then 2 extra untested ideas for rp?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcoding View Post
    is this 8 pages long and have 5 methods and then 2 extra untested ideas for rp?
    No...
    It has only 5.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by mulatii View Post
    No...
    It has only 5.
    okay^^
    was making sure it wasnt my ebook :P