Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post

Edit: I just re-watched that video, most of that wasn't even that bad. And that was just the "worst" of ONE episode. You'll find anything to hate on. Even when they did really good like with 322, you still tried to say "LOL THEY WASTED IT". (Even if it was the premiere of such an important character). So there's no point in anything taking anything you say seriously, you'll insult anything you can about Naruto.
    :/ Really scot? I'm not a "hater" just because I point out that naruto's animation is ass.

I'm fine with an anime having LQ shots,but you can't just sit here and tell me naruto has good animation when it clearly doesn't.

-----------

The important fights are a hit-or-miss with naruto, which is sad because of how many flashbacks, talking, and general slow-pacing there is, the fights should be done at least in mediocre standards.
    --------------------

Again, this is why I suggest the manga, the quality doesn't drop, the story is consistent, and the entire series doesn't take a nosedive every other plot point when fillers come in.
    Last edited by Empire; 07-27-2013 at 01:56 AM.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Naruto's animation isn't the best, but it's better than you make it out to be. The way you describe it makes it seem like stick-figure, stop-animation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Naruto's animation isn't the best, but it's better than you make it out to be. The way you describe it makes it seem like stick-figure, stop-animation.
    My apologies, I did not mean for it to be that bad of a description.

I merely meant to say that naruto's animation could be a lot better and that you will notice a quality difference when comparing naruto to other anime.
    (think of SAO 1080p in comparison to Naruto)
    -=============

That being said, the manga is good in quality.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    My apologies, I did not mean for it to be that bad of a description.

I merely meant to say that naruto's animation could be a lot better and that you will notice a quality difference when comparing naruto to other anime.
    (think of SAO 1080p in comparison to Naruto)
    -=============

That being said, the manga is good in quality.
    Yeah, I know. The majority of modern anime are better than Naruto. (SAO, Shingeki, Angel Beats, etc.), but that doesn't mean the entire show is bad. Saying that animation makes the show is like saying graphics makes the game, it's just not true. Would I like it to be better? Well, yeah, of course. Am I going to stop watching because it's not as good as it could be? Hell no.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Yeah, I know. The majority of modern anime are better than Naruto. (SAO, Shingeki, Angel Beats, etc.), but that doesn't mean the entire show is bad. Saying that animation makes the show is like saying graphics makes the game, it's just not true. Would I like it to be better? Well, yeah, of course. Am I going to stop watching because it's not as good as it could be? Hell no.
    :/

Its not just the animation with the naruto anime though, there is a lot more they could do just to improve it.

I wouldn't say its a "bad" show, but its definitely on the low end of current anime.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123