Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    [COLOR="Black"]
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]

You can still watch it, just stick to that list I made of episodes to avoid. xD The anime in general is just better IMO. Voice acting, color, animation. They explain a lot more, detail a lot more shit, add stuff in that make it feel way more immersive and make a lot more sense. Plus, there are some fillers that are REALLY good (I left them in there for you). Not many of them, but there are some that are. Reading it is still cool, and you'll still enjoy it, but I would recommend watching it. xD

:/

The anime is widely accepted as being worse. Just because its animated does not make it automatically better, especially when the art/style and pacing of the show is completely worse in the anime.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    :/

The anime is widely accepted as being worse. Just because its animated does not make it automatically better, especially when the art/style and pacing of the show is completely worse in the anime.
    "Widely accepted", doesn't mean it has to be my opinion. I personally think the anime is 10x better than the manga. If I could un-read the manga, and be only an anime watcher, I would. I like the art-style better in the anime, and I find nothing wrong with the pacing. Not to mention I liked almost all the fillers I watched. I personally find the anime better, and my opinion isn't going to change because (according to you) a lot of people disagree with me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Why would you force yourself through a manga/anime that you don't like from the start?
    The world is a filthy place, it's a filthy goddamn horror show.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Niet View Post
    Why would you force yourself through a manga/anime that you don't like from the start?
    He hasn't even tried it, how can he know he doesn't like it? I think what he meant was that he hasn't heard good things about it, so he's been avoiding it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    "Widely accepted", doesn't mean it has to be my opinion. I personally think the anime is 10x better than the manga. If I could un-read the manga, and be only an anime watcher, I would. I like the art-style better in the anime, and I find nothing wrong with the pacing. Not to mention I liked almost all the fillers I watched. I personally find the anime better, and my opinion isn't going to change because (according to you) a lot of people disagree with me.
    The pacing is slow. In everything there is a pause. Like.......me ......posting......is .......how........people.......act.(just to draw out the time.), they talk fine, its just the reaction times are like I'm watching dora the explorer waiting for people to respond after 5 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Niet View Post
    Huh?

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    The pacing is slow. In everything there is a pause. Like.......me ......posting......is .......how........people.......act.(just to draw out the time.), they talk fine, its just the reaction times are like I'm watching dora the explorer waiting for people to respond after 5 seconds.
    I've never felt like that at all. And I'd still rather take a canon episode with "spacing" than filler. But I've never felt like that when watching it, ever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I've never felt like that at all. And I'd still rather take a canon episode with "spacing" than filler. But I've never felt like that when watching it, ever.
    Yeah, well that isn't really surprising, you are probably used to it by now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    He hasn't even tried it, how can he know he doesn't like it? I think what he meant was that he hasn't heard good things about it, so he's been avoiding it.
    Oh, my bad then.
    The world is a filthy place, it's a filthy goddamn horror show.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Regular naruto is okay but it get's annoying but once you get to Naruto Shippuden it gets good
    [IMG]https://i1347.photobucke*****m/albums/p702/Calum1998/signature-Recovered_zps64b75a29.jpg[/IMG]

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Calum98 For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (07-26-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calum98 View Post
    Regular naruto is okay but it get's annoying but once you get to Naruto Shippuden it gets good
    How so? The original Naruto before they went filler no jutsu on everyone was pretty enjoyable, Naruto Shippuden is just shit. It's one of those things that you watch because you are already this far in.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rance-Sama For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (07-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    How so? The original Naruto before they went filler no jutsu on everyone was pretty enjoyable, Naruto Shippuden is just shit. It's one of those things that you watch because you are already this far in.
    I think the jutsu shit is quite good tbh :/ in regular naruto it was just him giving Sasuke the evils and getting bossed around by sakura
    [IMG]https://i1347.photobucke*****m/albums/p702/Calum1998/signature-Recovered_zps64b75a29.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Calum98 View Post
    Eh, personal preference of mine is that the original naruto was much more thought out, and didn't have and extreme length of filler in each episode, not counting the 70+ episodes of filler after the Naruto-Sasuke fight, the original was a lot better.

:/ At least it got stuff done.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    They're both pretty fucking amazing. I liked stuff from Shippuden more, but OVERALL I guess original Naruto was better. Nothing can top the Pain arc though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    They're both pretty fucking amazing. I liked stuff from Shippuden more, but OVERALL I guess original Naruto was better. Nothing can top the Pain arc though.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    1. How does that speak for the entire arc, just because they spent so much money making the first part of the fight excellent, doesn't mean the whole thing is bad just because of that second part. That part was kind of loopy in the manga too, there were stuff that didn't make too much sense, so they chose a REALLY good time to use the "bad" animation.

2. I know people (even some who don't really like Naruto that much), that say that was their favorite part of the Pain fight, and that they loved how it was done. So you can link as many videos as you'd like (if you think it changes anything). All it does, is make you look like a cock-sucking elitist. ^_^

Edit: I just re-watched that video, most of that wasn't even that bad. And that was just the "worst" of ONE episode. You'll find anything to hate on. Even when they did really good like with 322, you still tried to say "LOL THEY WASTED IT". (Even if it was the premiere of such an important character). So there's no point in anything taking anything you say seriously, you'll insult anything you can about Naruto.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 07-26-2013 at 11:38 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast