Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Adding Tempo onto HACKED Equipment.

Alright. I want to say sorry that this has been found by a script kiddie. I'm looking to shape up myself for this forum as I first presented myself very, very low quality.

Now that that's out of the way, let's move on to what we came here for!

If you haven't already, go ahead and check out akatze's CubeWorld Cheat Engine Item Hacking Guide, and akatze, if you read this, put this in your guide (if that's cool!), I know some of you guys have been looking for this, and I want to contribute, so put it there (and maybe leave some credit? (; )

Turn on Cheat Engine and point it at cube.exe.

Go to any armory store and buy any item with "Tempo" and "Crit". That step doesn't matter, but the higher the better. I suggest you sell all your equips to the armory except the one item(makes things a WHOLE lot quicker, and you can buy them back when you're done). Put the item in the first row 2nd box from the left. Then put in Cheat Engine, "0", and then move it to the first slot, and go back to Cheat Engine, and put "1", and put it back to the 2nd box, and put "0", and so on, and so forth until you come up with 1 ID (should only take about 11 scans, compared to starting with the "1", and having about 50 scans to do).

A quick way to get it sooner is to move it down a square and either turn/keep it 0, seriously shortens things down.

Once you've got your address, double click it. Put your equipment in the first square, where the value should be "1"

1. Right click your new address and click “Browse this memory region” (Ctrl+B)
    2. In the window the pops up, click “Tools”, then click “Dissect data/structures” (Ctrl+D)
    3. In the new window, click “Structures”, then click “Define new structure” (Ctrl+N). Use the default info.
    4. Scroll down untill you see the offset 011C. It’s value should be "1", if it's not, then move it over to the 2nd space. Ultimately, you want the value to be "1'.
    (This was taken from akatze)

This is where we're about to get our new item! Change the item ID (variable 0120) to the item you want it to be. (Whether it's a ring or amulet) Then set 012C to "75604" (This IS maximum!) and equip it. You can make many and then just change those into whatever gear, armor, weapon, etc!

Again, I REALLY credit this whole guide to akatze. Thanks for reading and happy cubing.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethann12 For This Useful Post:

`Rejected (07-25-2013)

Thanks
    Great guide man keep it up
    SOCIAL ENGINEERING SECTION! - FREE EBOOKS AND METHODS! CLICK ME

THANK ME
    And be thankful that you thanked me
    Im so wise

Send me a PM or at me on skype
    Skype - theretardedpig

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Thanks tons man! I'm super glad I found this. I've got a level 131 with 2MIL HP. LOL!
    Last edited by Ethann12; 07-25-2013 at 04:37 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Adding onto what OP said 012C if decreased by 256 will change the name and sometimes make the item a little better (for example I was playing around with shoulder armor and got at first just plain "Shoulder Armor" as the name but then would get prefixes like glass, ruby, silver, mammoth ect) and if you lower the value by 1 it will make the stats more legit looking in case you desire that.

If you want to change the Prefix more (and get different boosts to certain stats while lowering others) you can edit the 0124 value and (tested on shoulder armor only) it will cycle through about 10 different choices of stat arrangements.

Value 0130 will change the power level of the item (it can go negative but it doesn't look like the stats will)

P.S. If anyone finds how to change the item from an adapted state to a non adapted state please let me know.

Thanks
    i only got crit increased but there is no tempo? can u please help me with that?