Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Is Hacking CA harder then WR?

Just asking because the total quality and features of hacks i see in Warrock are usually better then the ones I see in Combat Arms.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Wow got a lot of feed back on this thread. But it sounds like people have just been hacking longer on Warrock. So combat arms hacksheild is better... You can still do the things in Combat Arms that you could do in Warrock right?

Anyway seemed like a couple months ago this site was making VIP hacks like w/ stuff like godmode, superbullets, opk, etc. Where did all that information go? I hardly ever see any source code posted for Combat Arms hacks In the Programming section. There is source code for Warrock hacks posted all the time :L

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    yes becuase WR has better free hacks
    [IMG]https://i383.photobucke*****m/albums/oo273/outmasta/Untitled-1-4.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i292.photobucke*****m/albums/mm16/leviaszaivel/Anime/Death%20Nothe%20Gifs/1179278506080gw1.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    wr free hacks >>>>>>>>>>>>>> ca vip

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    because there is public information on how to find each and every address for most public hacks out in under 10 minutes, so there will be plenty of hacks up after each patch.

CA has no such information, although it would be terribly useful.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Legify View Post
    because there is public information on how to find each and every address for most public hacks out in under 10 minutes, so there will be plenty of hacks up after each patch.

CA has no such information, although it would be terribly useful.
    NEXON DOWNGRADE UR CODEING PLX
    [IMG]https://i383.photobucke*****m/albums/oo273/outmasta/Untitled-1-4.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i292.photobucke*****m/albums/mm16/leviaszaivel/Anime/Death%20Nothe%20Gifs/1179278506080gw1.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by kira714 View Post
    NEXON DOWNGRADE UR CODEING PLX
    nothing about coding, there are ways to do it with CA too, but the ways are not publicly available like WR.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    warrock has slower patching days since not many people hack in wrrock as ca i guess.

respect list
    Dave84311
    Obama
    CornDog5595
    whitten01
    Liz

Help me raise my Habamon!

if you need a sig pm me ill be happy to make one =)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Legify View Post
    nothing about coding, there are ways to do it with CA too, but the ways are not publicly available like WR.
    Hey legify ur unbanned xD. Yeh that sounds good then, I thought it might be that CA is more secure or something in Warrock. This always puzzled me because WR and CA use the same Hacksheild and like a lot of others have saide WR public = CA VIP. Its good to know its just a lack of information and something drastically different with the hackdetection.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Well of course Nexon is like Hella Popular and Famous lolzorz and Gamersfist or w/e...not so much.So yah War rock is like 70% easier to hack.
    What's a man with no apples? Huh? Thought so...nothing.That's y u gotta love em'

My Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/DevilishedAnger

My xBox Live Account. Add me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Whats WR? =O

Thanks
    Combat Arms is extremely hard to hack.
    Nexon is expert at coding and can stop any hack at anytime.
    [IMG]https://i224.photobucke*****m/albums/dd316/Acer845555/KZcopy-2.png[/IMG]
    Me for A.V.A minion!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    warrock was so easy i mean gamers first chewed dick i made a program that auto found addies for me while playing rofl and opk isnt always vip i can go to a number of places for opk/anti kick/unlim ammo/0 delay etc for free u just need to know where to look

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12