Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I'm just saying uhh don't get upset.
    Why would I? The day of judgment is a scare tactic. Heck, according to other religions there isn't one, its only the select few that use this method.

Thanks
    God created us for a purpose, to pray for him and to test us.
    And the results of the test is; if you pass it, the outcome will be beyond imagination or anything you have ever thought of. :/
    and if you don't pass it, your screwed.

Life is just a blink of an eye compared to the afterlife or the Heaven and Hell days.
    Maybe it sound harsh for you, but God sent all of his messengers and prophets and all of the evidences and reasons of why you should pray to him, but at the end you didn't even do any of that or even believe in him, and you just ignored him.
    and its fair enough that he ignores you back in the day of Judgement.
    I'm sorry, but that makes no sense.
    If there was a being that was the all knowing entity creator of everything, why would he have the need to test us.
    Don't you think it's pretty naive to say that he has the need for us to "pray" to him.

So if we stop praying, doesn't that neglect him of his so called, all knowing powers.
    That being the case, if he needs us to pray him for his power, who prayed him before he created humans - and why did he create us with so much suffering, flaws and problems.

Also
    If there ever was any proof, evidence and or reason to any of this. Then it would've been written down in more instances than that of a questionable book, such as the bible. Not saying you're not allowed to believe, but I see no "evidence" or reason to believe in anything that I personally have not gotten any proof of existence.

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post

I'm sorry, but that makes no sense.
    If there was a being that was the all knowing entity creator of everything, why would he have the need to test us.
    Don't you think it's pretty naive to say that he has the need for us to "pray" to him.

So if we stop praying, doesn't that neglect him of his so called, all knowing powers.
    That being the case, if he needs us to pray him for his power, who prayed him before he created humans - and why did he create us with so much suffering, flaws and problems.

Also
    If there ever was any proof, evidence and or reason to any of this. Then it would've been written down in more instances than that of a questionable book, such as the bible. Not saying you're not allowed to believe, but I see no "evidence" or reason to believe in anything that I personally have not gotten any proof of existence.
    Haven't you heard about the story of Adam and Eve?
    They used to live in Heaven and they had everything they wanted, but god prohibited them from eating from one single tree, but the Satan tricked them and "forced" them to eat from it, and when they ate from it they got the knowledge and started covering their private parts with trees leafs.
    Then god got upset because they disobeyed him and said : "Descend, being to one another enemies. And for you on the earth is a place of settlement and enjoyment for a time." 7:24

So that one of the reason why we live this life, but then what about Heaven and hell, and the afterlife?
    Thats why god giving us a test so after all of this short life we determine where to go by our acts and the stuff we did in life.

And he doesn't need us to pray for him, he got the Angels praying for him all the time, which is enough I believe!
    but we need him more.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    They used to live in Heaven and they had everything they wanted, but god prohibited them from eating from one single tree, but the Satan tricked them and "forced" them to eat from it, and when they ate from it they got the knowledge and started covering their private parts with trees leafs.
    Then god got upset because they disobeyed him and said : "Descend, being to one another enemies. And for you on the earth is a place of settlement and enjoyment for a time." 7:24

So that one of the reason why we live this life, but then what about Heaven and hell, and the afterlife?
    Thats why god giving us a test so after all of this short life we determine where to go by our acts and the stuff we did in life.

And he doesn't need us to pray for him, he got the Angels praying for him all the time, which is enough I believe!
    but we need him more.
    Why would god need to tempt them?

I mean why even bother giving us a test? To fuck around? Why wouldn't he just make everyone in heaven to start with?

:/ Its just the stupidity of this childish logic is just amazing sometimes.

Thanks

but we need him more.
    So, garden of Eden was located in heaven, I'm pretty sure that it was here on earth.
    The first HUMANS on earth.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

So, garden of Eden was located in heaven, I'm pretty sure that it was here on earth.
    The first HUMANS on earth.
    Garden of Eden? What is that? If your referring to the Prophet Hadith, that Hadith is weak and untrue.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    Garden of Eden? What is that? If your referring to the Prophet Hadith, that Hadith is weak and untrue.
    No, I meant Garden of Eden.
    Adam and Eve.

"Adam and Eve, according to the creation myths of Abrahamic religions, were the first man and woman. These religions teach that all humans are descended from Adam and Eve.[1]
    In the Book of Genesis of the Bible, chapters one through five, there are two creation narratives with two distinct perspectives. In the first, Adam and Eve were created together in God's image and jointly given instructions to multiply and to be stewards over everything else that God had made. In the second narrative, God fashions Adam from dust and places him in the Garden of Eden where he is to have dominion over the plants and animals."

Seems our sole purpose is to multiply, not pray.
    Unless you pray with your penis.

Not to mention, God being a very confused fella, well, if they are in fact created in his image, then he is as flawed, stupid and undeserving as the rest of us. Meaning, God is a man, any man.

I might as well be God.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

No, I meant Garden of Eden.
    Adam and Eve.

Seems our sole purpose is to multiply, not pray.
    Unless you pray with your penis.

Not to mention, God being a very confused fella, well, if they are in fact created in his image, then he is as flawed, stupid and undeserving as the rest of us. Meaning, God is a man, any man.

I might as well be God.
    Sorry to disappoint you, but the bible is corrupted.
    and that thing your talking about was not mentioned in the Quran, and this is the first time I heard about such a thing...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    and that thing your talking about was not mentioned in the Quran, and this is the first time I heard about such a thing...
    Sorry to disappoint you but the Qur'an is corrupted.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Gray (08-05-2013)

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Sorry to disappoint you but the Qur'an is corrupted.
    I'm not disappointed.
    Sorry to disappoint you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I'm not disappointed.
    Sorry to disappoint you.
    I'm not disappointed.

Sorry to disappoint you.

See how this goes?
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    And who are you to say that the thing that I wipe my ass with is wrong (the bible) when it's basically the same material in your book (the qur'an), so I could really all in all use that for the same thing.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

And who are you to say that the thing that I wipe my ass with is wrong (the bible) when it's basically the same material in your book (the qur'an), so I could really all in all use that for the same thing.
    How the hell its the same material????!
    Bible got tons and tons of versions each one different from the other and have other meaning, while the Quran is only 1 single copy.
    Lot of people use their version as a commercial that "buy our bible its mistakes free" .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    How the hell its the same material????!
    Bible got tons and tons of versions each one different from the other and have other meaning, while the Quran is only 1 single copy.
    Lot of people use their version as a commercial that "buy our bible its mistakes free" .
    Again,
    One side being wrong does not make the other right.

Also the quran uses the abrahamic religion for its reference/origin, so it would make them both corrupt.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Again,
    One side being wrong does not make the other right.

Also the quran uses the abrahamic religion for its reference/origin, so it would make them both corrupt.
    so what?! its the same religion which is basically to believe that there is only one only god.
    Thats why we call Abraham the father of all prophets!

If i am a Muslim that doesn't mean that I don't believe in Jesus as a prophet, or Moses as one too!
    and I don't deny the Christianity or any other "Book" religion, but god and his Prophet told us that your fathers corrupted the bible for their own good and benefit, so its kinda not your fault but your falling into it!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast