Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Chobits' View Post
    You've been here longer then I have.
    Let me clarify: I've not been posting, or bothering to actually read posts on here, for that long. The only reason I come here at all is to keep my Le Bot client up to date; and JamesRo hasn't released 7.7 for a while now (going on 7 weeks now, I think).

Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
    My account number resides around 1,556,---. I hope was "enough", I guess. I, for one, am not an illiterate degenerate. I can vouch for many of the users in this section and say that they are not illiterate degenerate either.
    Thank you, and yes it was enough. Somewhere between November 11th and November 14th, at a guess. And I'm aware that you are not an illiterate degenerate, and also that there are others who are not, but it is undeniable that the vast majority of peons who browse and/or post here on this hacking forum are of that ilk.
    Last edited by TruthHurts; 08-03-2013 at 02:01 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by TruthHurts View Post
    Let me clarify: I've not been posting, or bothering to actually read posts on here, for that long. The only reason I come here at all is to keep my Le Bot client up to date; and JamesRo hasn't released 7.7 for a while now (going on 7 weeks now, I think).

Thank you, and yes it was enough. Somewhere between November 11th and November 14th, at a guess. And I'm aware that you are not an illiterate degenerate, and also that there are others who are not, but it is undeniable that the vast majority of peons who browse and/or post here on this hacking forum are of that ilk.
    Only for Le Bot. Hmm. That's understandable, but there's no time to make friends in between?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Only for Le Bot. Hmm. That's understandable, but there's no time to make friends in between?
    How do I make friends on here if I don't exactly bother to post? Before now, at least

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    How do I make friends on here if I don't exactly bother to post? Before now, at least
    The general section?
    General - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Chobits' View Post
    The general section?
    mpgh.net/forum/2-general/]General - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games
    Eh. I think you're missing the point I was making. I don't feel the need to post here, anywhere on this entire forums website, by choice. The only reason I did so on this thread at all were A, because it interested me (he wasn't intending to sell the account but just enquiring as to what its possible "market value" might be), and B, because Le Bot hasn't been updated and I simply had nothing better to do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Eh. I think you're missing the point I was making. I don't feel the need to post here, anywhere on this entire forums website, by choice. The only reason I did so on this thread at all were A, because it interested me (he wasn't intending to sell the account but just enquiring as to what its possible "market value" might be), and B, because Le Bot hasn't been updated and I simply had nothing better to do.
    Nothing better to do you say? How about make bots to help further the AdventureQuest Worlds hacking community? Then just have it leeched on by everyone!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Nothing better to do you say? How about make bots to help further the AdventureQuest Worlds hacking community? Then just have it leeched on by everyone!
    Hah. I've tried experimenting around with the Bot Manager in Le Bot as well as older hack programs like HellQuest in early 2009 (yeah, THAT old), and more often than not, I managed to fuck up something relatively easy to do. I feel more at ease doing the leeching than creating a bot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Hah. I've tried experimenting around with the Bot Manager in Le Bot as well as older hack programs like HellQuest in early 2009 (yeah, THAT old), and more often than not, I managed to fuck up something relatively easy to do. I feel more at ease doing the leeching than creating a bot.
    The Bot Manager for Le Bot is "broken" compared to Dark Mystic, but has more features. I think creating bots is an easy process once you "study" bots you download off the site. :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    The Bot Manager for Le Bot is "broken" compared to Dark Mystic, but has more features. I think creating bots is an easy process once you "study" bots you download off the site. :P
    True, but that only works for bots that aren't already integrated into hack programs such as Le Bot. What I mean by that is: bots saved as .dmbot files can easily be edited at will. Bots created by JamesRo and put onto the bot list in Le Bot cannot be edited at will. And those would be the ones I'd like to "study".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    True, but that only works for bots that aren't already integrated into hack programs such as Le Bot. What I mean by that is: bots saved as .dmbot files can easily be edited at will. Bots created by JamesRo and put onto the bot list in Le Bot cannot be edited at will. And those would be the ones I'd like to "study".
    As would I. I know someone posted the source for Le Bot and James didn't care.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    As would I. I know someone posted the source for Le Bot and James didn't care.
    I doubt source code would be of much use to me. I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to coding of any sort, and I'll freely admit that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I doubt source code would be of much use to me. I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to coding of any sort, and I'll freely admit that.
    Same here, but I'm always up for learning something new! ADVENTURE!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Same here, but I'm always up for learning something new! ADVENTURE!
    I never did evaluate your account in terms of actual value, did I?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I never did evaluate your account in terms of actual value, did I?
    Nope. You still can.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Nope. You still can.
    Hmm. Well. Let's deconstruct it to the very basics.

You have 4 items that are probably also some of your oldest items, in terms of permanently rare items.

Dark Wolf, Rose Thorn Blade, Leprechaun, and Star Sword Breaker.
    Dark Wolf is special for being the first non-member (non-Legend/Hero?) pet, Rose Thorn Blade has a pretty decent damage range, Leprechaun has a rarely unique skillset for a rare class that is not a promo item, and Star Sword Breaker was the first Limited Time Shop item.

Taking into account these four things, as well as factoring in that you'd spent $75 on it, I'd personally value it at $25-$30 at the bare minimum. This amount would likely be higher if your memberships had been consistent, and/or ongoing.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TruthHurts For This Useful Post:

TheFrikinAsian (08-03-2013)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast