Thread: TheFrikinAsian

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

TheFrikinAsian

TheFrikinAsian i need ur help please.
    I have been reading this thread:https://www.mpgh.net/forum/219-aq-wor...-more-acs.html
    and i read how u get ur ac's...So i need ur help because everytime i do offers i dont get the ac's afterwards..I really want to get altar of caladbolg but in case of doing i need ac's to open treasure chest.So can u teach me how u do offers and complain emails? xD i know im a noob of this but i really need ur help.Please and thank you.

Thanks
    I'm not too familiar with the AExtras thing, but for the time that I've used it, I completed one offer, then three days later I got the AC's O.o
    I didn't write a complaint message either :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    I'm not too familiar with the AExtras thing, but for the time that I've used it, I completed one offer, then three days later I got the AC's O.o
    I didn't write a complaint message either :P
    What offer did u do?

Thanks
    Instead of making a thread directed to him you could have simply sent him a private message.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Use PM/VM To Contact Someone , And To tag someone use '@'

P.S Do offers which are easy , like Sur.vey , Video, Download, Emeil/zip code sumpit, and dont do ones which are 300-500AC or higher , becouse most of them won't give you anything

I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. -Wilde

Donator Since: 14 January 2014
    Editor Since: 10 August 2013
    Manager Since: 27 September 2013
    Middleman Since: 31 January 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 13 August 2013
    Dragon Nest Minion Since: 12 September 2013
    Minecraft Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Social Games Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Pharaoh #5: 2 January 2014
    Former Staff Since: 5 February 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Private messaging is too mainstream apparently.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    well in this way you can attract more people than the one you are asking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Nice, 12 hours of sleep. Um anyways, yeah, you could of just sent me a message. But too late now. I only do the email submit and download offers. I've explained this several times and plenty of other people know how this works.

DOWNLOADS

You download the third-party application from the site.

You actually install it.

You take a screenshot of the product.

You uninstall it.

You submit the screenshot with a semi-detailed explanation of how you "completed" the offer. Don't put some crap about not getting your reward like a two year old. Sound educated.

I'd be sure to use some special software like Sandboxie or IObit Advanced System Care 6 Pro (It's a thirty day trial, I just found that out. Haha) to safely rid of all of that virus infested software. (It's a joke... Maybe... ;3)

EMAIL & FIRST PAGE SUBMIT OR ANY OFFER THAT HAS A FORM

I recommend downloading RoboForm. It's free forever and I've been using it for months. It allows you to complete fill out a form with real/fake information with a click of a button. You are allowed to create ten form fillers, for free. But you can use those ten infinitely.

If you don't already have one, I'd say create a fake email that you can still access but send all of these spam emails to.

When I use RoboForm, I usually create a fake person and I use the address and such from the Walmart down the street (Use Google to find your local Walmart)

After messing around with RoboForm and putting in all your fake stuff, go find offers that say EMAIL SUBMIT or FIRST PAGE SUBMIT. Those can complete right on the spot, while some email submits ask you to confirm the email via email activation.

=
    That's basically it. I probably missed a bunch of stuff, but I'm super tired from over sleeping. If I did miss something, just ask about it. (No sleep for 24 hours, mow the lawn for two hours, nap for 4 hours, sleep for 12 hours. It's a killer on you)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TheFrikinAsian For This Useful Post:

ImSoClueless (07-30-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
    Nice, 12 hours of sleep. Um anyways, yeah, you could of just sent me a message. But too late now. I only do the email submit and download offers. I've explained this several times and plenty of other people know how this works.

DOWNLOADS

You download the third-party application from the site.

You actually install it.

You take a screenshot of the product.

You uninstall it.

You submit the screenshot with a semi-detailed explanation of how you "completed" the offer. Don't put some crap about not getting your reward like a two year old. Sound educated.

I'd be sure to use some special software like Sandboxie or IObit Advanced System Care 6 Pro (It's a thirty day trial, I just found that out. Haha) to safely rid of all of that virus infested software. (It's a joke... Maybe... ;3)

EMAIL & FIRST PAGE SUBMIT OR ANY OFFER THAT HAS A FORM

I recommend downloading RoboForm. It's free forever and I've been using it for months. It allows you to complete fill out a form with real/fake information with a click of a button. You are allowed to create ten form fillers, for free. But you can use those ten infinitely.

If you don't already have one, I'd say create a fake email that you can still access but send all of these spam emails to.

When I use RoboForm, I usually create a fake person and I use the address and such from the Walmart down the street (Use Google to find your local Walmart)

After messing around with RoboForm and putting in all your fake stuff, go find offers that say EMAIL SUBMIT or FIRST PAGE SUBMIT. Those can complete right on the spot, while some email submits ask you to confirm the email via email activation.

=
    That's basically it. I probably missed a bunch of stuff, but I'm super tired from over sleeping. If I did miss something, just ask about it. (No sleep for 24 hours, mow the lawn for two hours, nap for 4 hours, sleep for 12 hours. It's a killer on you)
    What are the offer companies you choose?(Matomy,************,etc.) Cause I just found out matomy blocked me from completing their offers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare. View Post

What are the offer companies you choose?(Matomy,************,etc.) Cause I just found out matomy blocked me from completing their offers
    I usually do Matomy. I do do the other companies too. I think it was TokenAds, but one of them blocked me and I'm too lazy to get unblocked. This is because of the non-working Proxy Hider. That thing didn't even work for me and it just had me blocked from TokenAds.