Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

RE: Response to the "Atheist" topic.

Before flaming read this thing to the very end.

Dammit guys, you fail to see the point that is life, and the being that is God. In that topic you compared humans to monkeys and apes. Humans share the same basic thinking of animals: To live, and to create life. We humans and animals are destined to prolong the cycle of life. Think about it, we share the same goals; to make sure we have enough food and drink, to give birth to the next generation, and to make sure that generation is raised on the same principles that we have based our lives upon. Based on this mindset, we humans may be considered animals. So what separates humans from animals? Intelligence. No animal apart from the human being could have achieved to level of superiority that man has. Man is the most dominant species in the animal kingdom. But why? What separated us humans from the other animals? Don't us humans share the same mindset as an animal? Then why is it that difference in our intelligence is so vast? Why is it that we may tame and teach every other animal in the animal kingdom? We are both animals, we both share the same primal instincts, then what truly separates man from animals, what is it that prevents humanity from embracing it's true form, it's animality?
    It is man's desire to imitate God, to hold dominion of everything before it. And to grant any request that is made, so as to imitate it's master. Just as the child imitates it's parents, and as the baby learns it's first word through imitating the lip and tongue movements of it's caring mother. And the mother and father who wish to support their own beautiful creation, that is their child, and wish to provide for them and protect them to the best of their ability, even if it means harming themselves. The same way that humans protect one another, is the same way that Jesus protects us, he loves us so much that he was starved and tortured for 40 days, and at last nailed to a cross, so that the Almighty Father would spare us of eternal suffering for our disobedience.

This may sound farfetched but this is exactly what we humans try to imitate. We protect what we love and would put our own life on the line just so that what we love may be far from harm, and closer to our love. We will try our very best to bring what we love closer to us. The most common form of love is the "hug". Why is it that wrapping our arms around one another brings forth so much satisfaction? It is because we are bringing the ones that we love closer to each other. And why is it that a mother's happiest moment is when her two children hug? Because it is because her two children have imitated her principles that she has taught them, and have both shown love among one another just as she has shown to each of them. This is exactly what has happened in the relationship between us humans and Jesus. When the children were running to Jesus his disciples told them to not bother the almighty because he had more important things to do. But Jesus said to them " Let the little children come to me; and do not hinder me". And the children came to him and he embraced them with what is known as a "hug".

As I mentioned before the hug is what binds us to the things we love. And Jesus loved us therefore he hugged the children. And told everyone to love one another, and to imitate God's principles so that we may be more like what God made us to be. We were made in the image of God, rather then the snake that is satan.

If you want to learn more about how humans are made in the image of God and imitators of God I suggest you read the following:
    BibleGateway.com - PassageLookup: Ephesians 5;

Pay special attention to verses 6-8 if you are an atheist, who wants to become a Christian.

I hope that I have enlightened or restored faith in us humans.
    And thank you for reading this to the very end.

[img]https://************.com/sig/017/hiyohihi.jpg[/img]

[IMG]https://i684.photobucke*****m/albums/vv206/hihi2111/Killzone.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i684.photobucke*****m/albums/vv206/hihi2111/MPGHHitsugayasig.jpg[/IMG]

mpgh.net/freeVIP

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hihiman1 For This Useful Post:

DawgiiStylz (08-20-2009),Jerk (08-13-2009),tytania (08-21-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    All atheists fail to see that there are things that they can never understand no matter how hard they try.

And they therefore accept it as false. By accepting something is false it is very easy too "prove" it's "falseness". Such as a murderer who is brought to court. This murderer killed your mother. It is known by everyone that he is in fact the murderer, because he had a good motive, he would always seem to dance around the subject of his murder during interrogation, and talk as though he had done it, and even his entire family thinks that he had committed the murder and has deemed him unstable. BUT he has an alibi. And what about this alibi? He can prove his alibi. But did he really kill your mother? Yes. But his alibi says no. How can this be that he can prove this falseness, yet the justice system cannot prove the truth? And in the end the murderer had gotten away with your mother's murder. How would you feel?

If anyone had any knowledge at all it would not even be worth explaining the moral to them. But I will say it, for to make sure that my point is made.

In the story, the murderer had an alibi and "proved" it. The alibi was false, and yet everyone knew he did it, possibly through his motive, or his smooth talk, or even threats. But the point was that everyone knew that he had committed the murder. But they could not prove it due to lack of evidence. And in the end he was released.

In the story false was "proven" to be true, and the truth was deemed false.

Now why is that? It is because he hid all the evidence, and possibly had people give false alibis and statements. And there was no evidence so it was impossible to blame him for the murder. So does that mean that the murder was non-existent? Since everyone is positive that he murdered your mother, does that mean they're wrong? No. The court decided that since it was too difficult to prove the truth, they would just accept the false alibi. They accepted something that they could comprehend, or understand, something that they're brain could believe something as simple as: He has proof, you don't.

Therefore the followers that have once seen the truth have become followers of falseness, for the sole reason of the boundaries of the human mind:

It is impossible to accept the unproven, no matter how true it is. And it is impossible to not accept the proven, no matter how false it is.

So those that who break this barrier of the human mind, are not of this world, but of the next. And those in whom the barrier remains unbreakable, will forever remain of this world.

Atheists have not broken this barrier, as their mind is of this world and not of the next, they are blind. They are horses with blinders who may only see what is in front of them. They may only see the dirt road that lays before them. They may only walk on this dirt road that many others have trampled on. It is impossible for this horse to see the meadow that lies to the right of it, and it is impossible for this horse to see the shining mountain springs that lie to the left of it. Because it is not there, there is only the beaten path in which the horse has known all it's life. And in this beaten path lies the remnants of many other horses that have tread this path. Except these horses had turned their heads, and as their eyes glistened their blinders were removed and were free to linger in the vast meadows and drink from the fresh mountain springs... But not this horse, this horse will never turn it's head because nothing is there. There is only the beaten path in which it treads.

You must choose to seek the truth if you would ever have it come to you. Just as the horses that have accepted that the path that lies before them is the path best left untread, you to must turn your head so that your blinders may to be removed. And upon the removal of your blinders you will know the true path upon which you shall tread.
    Last edited by hihiman1; 08-13-2009 at 01:03 AM.

[IMG]https://i684.photobucke*****m/albums/vv206/hihi2111/MPGHHitsugayasig.jpg[/IMG]

mpgh.net/freeVIP

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hihiman1 For This Useful Post:

blovtom1 (08-13-2009),Jerk (08-13-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by hihiman1 View Post
    All atheists fail to see that there are things that they can never understand no matter how hard they try.

And they therefore accept it as false. By accepting something is false it is very easy too "prove" it's "falseness". Such as a murderer who is brought to court. This murderer killed your mother. It is known by everyone that he is in fact the murderer, because he had a good motive, he would always seem to dance around the subject of his murder during interrogation, and talk as though he had done it, and even his entire family thinks that he had committed the murder and has deemed him unstable. BUT he has an alibi. And what about this alibi? He can prove his alibi. But did he really kill your mother? Yes. But his alibi says no. How can this be that he can prove this falseness, yet the justice system cannot prove the truth? And in the end the murderer had gotten away with your mother's murder. How would you feel?

If anyone had any knowledge at all it would not even be worth explaining the moral to them. But I will say it, for to make sure that my point is made.

In the story, the murderer had an alibi and "proved" it. The alibi was false, and yet everyone knew he did it, possibly through his motive, or his smooth talk, or even threats. But the point was that everyone knew that he had committed the murder. But they could not prove it due to lack of evidence. And in the end he was released.

Now why is that? It is because he hid all the evidence, and possibly had people give false alibis and statements. And there was no evidence so it was impossible to blame him for the murder. So does that mean that the murder was non-existent? Since everyone is positive that he murdered your mother, does that mean they're wrong? No. The court decided that since it was too difficult to prove the truth, they would just accept the false alibi. They accepted something that they could comprehend, or understand, something that they're brain could believe something as simple as: He has proof, you don't.

Therefore the followers that have once seen the truth have become followers of falseness, for the sole reason of the boundaries of the human mind:

It is impossible to accept the unproven, no matter how true it is. And it is impossible to not accept the proven, no matter how false it is.

So those that who break this barrier of the human mind, are not of this world, but of the next. And those in whom the barrier remains unbreakable, will forever remain of this world.

Atheists have not broken this barrier, as their mind is of this world and not of the next, they are blind. They are horses with blinders who may only see what is in front of them. They may only see the dirt road that lays before them. They may only walk on this dirt road that many others have trampled on. It is impossible for this horse to see the meadow that lies to the right of it, and it is impossible for this horse to see the shining mountain springs that lie to the left of it. Because it is not there, there is only the beaten path in which the horse has known all it's life. And in this beaten path lies the remnants of many other horses that have tread this path. Except these horses had turned their heads, and as their eyes glistened their blinders were removed and were free to linger in the vast meadows and drink from the fresh mountain springs... But not this horse, this horse will never turn it's head because nothing is there. There is only the beaten path in which it treads.

You must choose to seek the truth if you would ever have it come to you. Just as the horses that have accepted that the path that lies before them is the path best left untread, you to must turn your head so that your blinders may to be removed. And upon the removal of your blinders you will know the true path upon which you shall tread.

Nigga shrooms are good aren't they?
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Dave G-upta if that is your real name...we know who you are.
    Thanks
    All atheists fail to see that there are things that they can never understand no...
    lol not too be critical the grammar was a little rough but the point of it was nicely put...but i dont see why you care so much about changing other people's views on this subject...it seems unless they have a life changing experience they will choose to wallow in sin...after my initial reaction to the amount of atheists and a couple attempts to offer a different line of thinking..you come to realize people dont change.. something in their life has to change them so dont fret..
    God is watching

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/89-religio...explained.html --answers some questions

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun333 View Post
    WTF I COMPILE AND IT NO WORKS!!! DO I NEED PSEUDOCODE COMPILER?
    rofl!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by blovtom1 View Post
    lol not too be critical the grammar was a little rough but the point of it was nicely put...but i dont see why you care so much about changing other people's views on this subject...it seems unless they have a life changing experience they will choose to wallow in sin...after my initial reaction to the amount of atheists and a couple attempts to offer a different line of thinking..you come to realize people dont change.. something in their life has to change them so dont fret..
    Yes, I know but I really want them to change, not so that I am exalted, but so that they will live up to man's intentions. And if they choose to ignore my writings, he will not be able to say he had no proof of God, as I am giving all the proof that is needed. Proof that man's intelligence is of God's, and proof of atheism as proven lies.

mpgh.net/freeVIP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Yes, I know but I really want them to change, not so that I am exalted, but so that they will live up to man's intentions. And if they choose to ignore my writings, he will not be able to say he had no proof of God, as I am giving all the proof that is needed. Proof that man's intelligence is of God's, and proof of atheism as proven lies.
    Are you serious? All you did was write out 2 paragraphs of assertions, contradict modern scientific findings, write up a hypothetical story and expect us to be convinced? How diluted are you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Are you serious? All you did was write out 2 paragraphs of assertions, contradict modern scientific findings, write up a hypothetical story and expect us to be convinced? How diluted are you?
    This story is not hypothetical. If you are as smart as you claim to be, and if you have actually read the whole thing then you would have no more need for questions. And at that point you could ultimately decide whether or not you would continue arguing with unarguable. This doesn't really apply to you, and you are probably smart, I don't know. But any idiot can believe something at face value. I'm sure that you have heard of the saying "read in between the lines". Any idiot can watch the news and believe that everything they say is 100% true. I mean I'm positive that you don't believe everything. You may or may not know that there are secret organizations that control the world (Don't ask for more on this, because I will not reply).

But anyway it takes a smart person to realize that the world could not possibly just be a cycle of life and death. And that we do whatever we want with no evaluation of what we do. That the bad that we do will simply be forgotten and will not even mean anything if nobody finds out.

Surely, one can see that with enough reflection on life, that there has to be more to it then what we walk on.

mpgh.net/freeVIP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

You type to much... But very well done but its like reading a book, how long did all that take you. What was that for anyways? ok im out of this thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I thought i went off-topic sometimes, thats gotta be some sorta record hihi.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I love you hihiman1! Very sexy post.
    Thank me if I helped in any way, shape or form!

Thanks
    lol what a spam
    [IMG]https://i1052.photobucke*****m/albums/s455/Moshtixxx/chibi_sakura_miku_by_dav_19-d4stik3.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Oh man, I'd love to see you prove God. It's even funnier that you think the Juedo-Christian God is God. DAMMMMMMMMMMMN.

I'd love to see you prove it. I'm not going to read your humongous ass post, I skimmed over it and all I read was references to other shit, is that supposed to make believe that it's indisputable there is God?
    Last edited by arunforce; 08-13-2009 at 01:39 PM.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    / facepalm

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Please fix your sig as well, it is rather annoying to have to scroll and scroll back just to read.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast