Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Question Looking for screen recorder

Hey guys just looking around for a screen recorder, (Dont care about pricing) but below is what I am looking for ISNT REQUIRED as long as it has most of it.

• Works with games and recreational (Can use with or without games not like fraps)
    • Makes good quality
    • Not too demanding
    • Has some kind of editing tool in it (Or please link a decent video editing tool)

Thanks guys

Thanks
    You can't eat the cookie and still have it.
    Either it's demanding and good quality or it's not demanding and the quality isn't as good.

Get a new computer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    ​Fraps+Sony Vegas
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    You can't eat the cookie and still have it.
    Either it's demanding and good quality or it's not demanding and the quality isn't as good.

Get a new computer.
    I have an Alienware M14xR2 I can run most things I was simply putting it there because I would PREFER if it wasn't demanding, I said in my post (If you would have taken the little time to actually read) "below is what I am looking for ISNT REQUIRED" so please stop spamming and leave a valid reply otherwise go waste your posts on some other thread. Thank you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Bandicam .

MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by LegitxJoe Daddy View Post
    I have an Alienware M14xR2 I can run most things I was simply putting it there because I would PREFER if it wasn't demanding, I said in my post (If you would have taken the little time to actually read) "below is what I am looking for ISNT REQUIRED" so please stop spamming and leave a valid reply otherwise go waste your posts on some other thread. Thank you.
    ​That was a valid reply you fucknugget.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    ​Fraps+Sony Vegas
    Thank you but, please correct me if I am misinformed, doesnt fraps only record gameplay? I was looking for something that can record both gameplay and average desktop. But I will look into Sony Vegas Thank you.

Thanks
    Oh, sorry I didn't know you had an Alienware.
    Just letting you know, they are NOT that good, paying for a brand.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Thank you but, please correct me if I am misinformed, doesnt fraps only record gameplay? I was looking for something that can record both gameplay and average desktop. But I will look into Sony Vegas Thank you.
    Not necessarily, Fraps has the ability to record any program if it's indeed compatible. Though I don't believe that it can record desktops.
    ​Bandicam would appear to be the best choice for your uses.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Oh, sorry I didn't know you had an Alienware.
    Just letting you know, they are NOT that good, paying for a brand.
    *Correction - Alienware is top of the line (Like all brand name items cost is raised) but with the brand name, means they're more accessible, any hardware failures I may encounter, (Has been running like a charm past few months) it will be easy for me to find support due to them being such a large company. I understand people like you who don't take the time to realize that some "brand" name companies actually do work well. (Alienware M18 and M17 ranked within the top 3 gaming laptops of 2013) So please go ahead use google and read some reviews. Razer is the top gaming desktop without a question but the fact I can carry my compact M14xR2 with me to the beach, the mountains, or anywhere I want to and still play heavy games makes it a top choice for most gamers. So lets keep this going what else do you need to say there pal.

P.S. Alienware is actually quite cheap if you take the time to look at other companies and what Alieware provides.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Not necessarily, Fraps has the ability to record any program if it's indeed compatible. Though I don't believe that it can record desktops.
    ​Bandicam would appear to be the best choice for your uses.
    Thank you very much you have helped me out a ton, rep for being so useful .

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

/SOLVED POST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    *Correction - Alienware is top of the line (Like all brand name items cost is raised) but with the brand name, means they're more accessible, any hardware failures I may encounter, (Has been running like a charm past few months) it will be easy for me to find support due to them being such a large company. I understand people like you who don't take the time to realize that some "brand" name companies actually do work well. (Alienware M18 and M17 ranked within the top 3 gaming laptops of 2013) So please go ahead use google and read some reviews. Razer is the top gaming desktop without a question but the fact I can carry my compact M14xR2 with me to the beach, the mountains, or anywhere I want to and still play heavy games makes it a top choice for most gamers. So lets keep this going what else do you need to say there pal.

P.S. Alienware is actually quite cheap if you take the time to look at other companies and what Alieware provides.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

/SOLVED POST
    I got the most good quality and its free
    Action! - The world's No. 1 gameplay recorder and Windows desktop recorder!

Thanks

/SOLVED POST
    Don't fucking correct me, you don't know what I mean.

Besides giving me a headache with that horrible font-color, you are also just expressing how you like to waste money.
    Be that as it may, being a big company or "brand", it does not only cost about x3 it's real value (Price/Power) - it also is a better idea in ANY case, unless you have no hardware knowledge, or know how to follow a guide, to put together your own computer.

That way you can get what you want, change it however you want without actually voiding any warranties or the like.
    But I guess you're also one of those kids that enjoy skullcandy.

Goodluck with your recording.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Don't fucking correct me, you don't know what I mean.

Besides giving me a headache with that horrible font-color, you are also just expressing how you like to waste money.
    Be that as it may, being a big company or "brand", it does not only cost about x3 it's real value (Price/Power) - it also is a better idea in ANY case, unless you have no hardware knowledge, or know how to follow a guide, to put together your own computer.

That way you can get what you want, change it however you want without actually voiding any warranties or the like.
    But I guess you're also one of those kids that enjoy skullcandy.

Goodluck with your recording.

First off building a laptop of your own is quite difficult, that is why upgrading isnt all that common, and the upgrades you are able to do are quite limited. But building a tower that is a huge money saver, spent 500$ and ended up with a tower that if by what you say is true, worth 1500$ dollars. But like I said I am in need of a laptop and since all reviews point to Alienware M14xR2 as being the best in its class (Or close to that now with Razer taking its head out of its ass) I find it to be a very reliable machine. And about the money thing, I got lucky and got this 5000 point contest thing where you choose items off a brochure otherwise I would not have to be pirating programs just to do average everyday things. And lastly Skullcandy is too shit, I am currently using Ableplanet Linx Audio, quality of Beats at less than half the price. Thank you and good luck to reaching 7k posts .

Specs just to entertain you -
    • OS - Windows 8 (64-bit)
    • CPU - Intel Core i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz
    • 8.00 GB installed of 16.00 supported
    • Hard Drive - Toshiba 500 GB (TOSHIBA MK5061GSYN)
    • Video Card - Intel HD Graphics 4000 (PCI)

And correct I am no hardware expert I am simply an average gamer.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Terrified View Post
    By saying, "I got the most good quality and its free" do you mean this is your program?

Thanks

First off building a laptop of your own is quite difficult, that is why upgrading isnt all that common, and the upgrades you are able to do are quite limited. But building a tower that is a huge money saver, spent 500$ and ended up with a tower that if by what you say is true, worth 1500$ dollars. But like I said I am in need of a laptop and since all reviews point to Alienware M14xR2 as being the best in its class (Or close to that now with Razer taking its head out of its ass) I find it to be a very reliable machine. And about the money thing, I got lucky and got this 5000 point contest thing where you choose items off a brochure otherwise I would not have to be pirating programs just to do average everyday things. And lastly Skullcandy is too shit, I am currently using Ableplanet Linx Audio, quality of Beats at less than half the price. Thank you and good luck to reaching 7k posts .

Specs just to entertain you -
    • OS - Windows 8 (64-bit)
    • CPU - Intel Core i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz
    • 8.00 GB installed of 16.00 supported
    • Hard Drive - Toshiba 500 GB (TOSHIBA MK5061GSYN)
    • Video Card - Intel HD Graphics 4000 (PCI)

And correct I am no hardware expert I am simply an average gamer.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

By saying, "I got the most good quality and its free" do you mean this is your program?
    Fair enough.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Fair enough.
    and sorry about the colors :S but either way have a nice day

16. The Following User Says Thank You to LegitxJoe Daddy For This Useful Post:

Gray (07-29-2013)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast