Thanks

Help Farm Diamonds!

Can someone tell me how to farm diamonds using bot please?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Right now the only way to farm for Diamonds is via the Nulgath Larvae Quest or the Supplies to Spin the Wheel quest. Diamonds are both a pretty rare drop in both of those quests.

People have also been talking about farming Diamonds using Klunk's Quests, which are rare now, but accessing them by using a quest loader. I haven't tested it out yet but I don't really think its going to work.

Anways your best bet is going to be using the "Mana Golem" Bot or the "Supplies to Spin the Wheel" Bot, which can both be found in the bottom Bot menu in Le Bot 7.6.

Good Luck!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    You're right, but don't do "Klunk's Quest", because you can't use the diamond you've earn. And it can result in a banned, because the quest is rare. Trust me on this one guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbertZhubert View Post
    Right now the only way to farm for Diamonds is via the Nulgath Larvae Quest or the Supplies to Spin the Wheel quest. Diamonds are both a pretty rare drop in both of those quests.

People have also been talking about farming Diamonds using Klunk's Quests, which are rare now, but accessing them by using a quest loader. I haven't tested it out yet but I don't really think its going to work.

Anways your best bet is going to be using the "Mana Golem" Bot or the "Supplies to Spin the Wheel" Bot, which can both be found in the bottom Bot menu in Le Bot 7.6.

Good Luck!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Good Luck!
    I don't know about the Nulgath War quests, but I did try the Dage War quests and they did not turn in, not even an auto-turnin when loaded with the Bot Manager.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Okay. That clears up a lot of confusion for me. Thanks. I guess I'm going to have to stick to Mana Golem and Supplies to Spin...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Okay. That clears up a lot of confusion for me. Thanks. I guess I'm going to have to stick to Mana Golem and Supplies to Spin...

Mana Golem bot on Le Bot 7.6 is the most efficient for non-legends.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
    I don't know about the Nulgath War quests, but I did try the Dage War quests and they did not turn in, not even an auto-turnin when loaded with the Bot Manager.
    nulgath war quests dont turn in too... I have tryed last month.(tested) lol