Thanks

I Know C++ But...

How the hell do i get started? I make programs and stuff. But this is different. I looked back on the old VIP wtf is a .flt file? i know dlls and exe but wf is a .flt? Maybe i i get some backround knowledge i can actually make some vip hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    .flt file is a filter file, its basicly a visual file :/

Thanks
    You need to know D3D>

Also you need to learn how to bypass HS there are two different ways deal with it, either knock it out completely and tricking CA into thinking that it has become activated or knocking it out partially so you can get what you need done.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Or you can try a HS emu I know a lot of Pservers use a HS Emu...IE maple story..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by straylight51 View Post
    You need to know D3D>

Also you need to learn how to bypass HS there are two different ways deal with it, either knock it out completely and tricking CA into thinking that it has become activated or knocking it out partially so you can get what you need done.
    The best part of us hacking is that they pay for hack shield pro and the hack makers blow right around it. I mean WoW doesn't pay for a hack shield they make there own.. there is more WoW private servers than CA but no one can hack the live WoW servers.
    [IMG]https://i516.photobucke*****m/albums/u330/richdude212-2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i516.photobucke*****m/albums/u330/richdude212/leet.gif[/IMG]

Get NX Cash For Completing Offers Here! (will redirect)

Remember to press when people help you!
    Not bad for $14.99 a month...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    you must be looking at the T G S old vip huh??

not really, all hacks contain .dll files, and they are all injected with injectors, like Perx, like chams, are a example of D3d, or direct 3D.

.flt is used in alot of T G S hacks, i dunno..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    I mean no offence to MPGH, but this really isn't a good place to be learning anything beyond the basics. Simply because either the users here are too busy with their own problems to help you out, or they don't know jack fuck all. If I got all my resources from MPGH, I'd be a dumb mother fucker. Honestly, if you really believe you've gotten good with the language(meaning you've read a whole, good book, on it, and you understand it), then start working with the win32 APIs, understand how they work, and also strengthen your OOP programming skills(Which is programming with classes in an object-oriented design to your software\hacks). It will help you out a lot. Learn how to read from MSDN.com as a reference to APIs(This may mean familierizing yourself with the programming terms, and how memory is managed in a windows environment). And get used to some SDKs(you're probably interested in DirectX I take it?) Before starting DirectX though, build a strong foundation on HOW win32 applications and windows works, and about the callback system. So when you have to create your own for your D3D game you're not lost when you have to design a user-interface. Also, Although it is only a small amount, Win32 Api basics are required when working with DirectX. Learn how to organize code to. This is VERY important when working with projects that will take longer then three days to write. Learn to plan out how your software is going to work(I don't mean code snippets here, I mean a documentation on how it is done, talking about which apis are gonig to be used, etc). For example, in the code you've posted, your variables poorly placed and named. You need to follow the Hungarian naming convention(I think that's what it's called, lol). It pretty much states(although I am summing it up greatly) that, for example, all globally scoped variables have a g_ prefix, and before the name the type. So if it were a global integer, you'd name it like so: g_iMyVar. You should've learned that with the good C++ books. Also, try using different functions, like file IO, and functions such as printf, and scanf, fopen, fread, etc..

Good luck man.
    This has been answered many times, just look around.
    Sigs are for pussies

MOTHA FUCKA STAY BREEZY