Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

COSTUMIZATION FILE-equipment(request)

can some costumize default costumization to have all wear in your inventory please??
    My works

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Please, speak english. If by "all wear" you mean all the clothes, you can do so yourself if you can figure it out. I can't find the item ids for those. Weapons, however, I can tell you how to do. Every weapon, widget, emote, and clothing item in the game has what's called a customID. For example Tommy's Typewriter, the fast, short range smg for the Royals has a customID of 3110

Code:
    ObjectTemplate.create ItemContainer Weapon_BRI_SMG_Niche_BigMag_1
    ObjectTemplate.customId 3110
    ObjectTemplate.addTemplate GER_SMG_Niche_BigMag_1
    This can be found in "C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Battlefield Heroes\mods\bfheroes\Objects\Weapons_server.zip - Weapons.tweak". It has every customID for weapons.

The DefaultCustomization.xml file (C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Battlefield Heroes\mods\bfheroes\Objects\Items_server.zip - DefaultCustomization.xml) contains every item you have in the game... In the form of customIDs. For example, this is the customization for a regular Royal soldier.

Code:
    <kit id="1">	<!-- male soldier -->
    		<appearance>4;936;935;29</appearance>
    		<equipment>3011;3009;2075;3156;2001</equipment>
    		<emotes>5000;5007;5016</emotes>
    		<missions>6000</missions>
    	</kit>
    Appearance is the way you look (color of skin, facial hair, hair style, and hair color). Equipment is any item equipped to you, obviously. Guns, abilities, clothing, etc. Any number that is shown is "default" that tells the game that you started playing with those things. They will never expire. That means if you add a customID for any weapon, any ability, any clothing to this, you will have that item, and it will not expire. 3011 is the default smg, 3009 is the default shotgun, and the other three are the default clothes (I think).

Emotes and missions go the same way. Find the customID for them, add them to the end of the string of numbers, and you will have them. The only problem with this is that you have to find the customIDs on your own. I don't know where they all are. If I find out where the cusomIDs are for clothing, I will be sure to let you know.

EDIT: Ok, I found some more customIDs.

I found the file that tells the game every type of item that can be equipped to a faction and class. "C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Battlefield Heroes\mods\bfheroes\Objects\Kists_server.zip"

When you're in your factions folder, you will see classes and categories, e.g. "RA_Soldier_Customization.tweak" This file contains every customID for every item that can be equipped to a Royal soldier. Unfortunately, the customization.tweak files (they have the customIDs for clothes) don't come with the names of the items, just numbers, so still no luck on using BF clothes for free.
    Last edited by r3k0n; 08-11-2009 at 01:34 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    you can have it in your inventory but wont show ingame

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by skemper View Post
    you can have it in your inventory but wont show ingame
    Oh, forgot to mention, you have to buy the item first, so the game recognizes that you bought it, then it won't expire after that...

damn. I guess that means we can't get battlefund items for free. But if we do buy them, we can add the customID to the default customization, and it shouldn't expire? Someone needs to get BF and try this... I'm broke.