Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

Exclamation COLONEL! ACCOUNT FOR SALE LEADER OF TOP 10 CLAN IN AVA!!! KEEP THE CLAN AS WELL

You can decide to Disband or continue my clan, were are in the top 10 in all of AvA we peaked at rank #2 and go from 2-7 through out the week, my personal rank is in the Top 50 of AvA as well and only 2 more level ups til my account is the MAX LEVEL in AvA
    AP: Winchester
    Euro Cap: Desmodus, Trench Gun, P90 Hari, Pristis Burst, Tar Tiamat x2, Rx-4 Raffin, M4a1 Carpio, Fire Fox, Borte Chino, Ingram, SW1911, Desert Eagle 256 Days,
    Perm: Benelli, Mp7A1, Saiga-12, SR-3M, Kriss Super-V
    Para, XM8, Ak-47 MK3, FN-FNC,
    Tpg-1, Fr-F2
    Cz75, Glock x3
    Timed: Ak200 27 Days

ARMOR: EA08 185 days (best armor in game can only be won through cap shop and has the highest tank rate)
    Camo A-1 192 days

S.D 1.4^ and 20,000 wins and 12,000 losses

Offer Up

Leave me your skype to see pics I'm going to be on skype 24/7

This is a good clan to play competitively since I have all the competitive guns perm and this is also an esl iesf account.

Thanks
    I have PMed you my skype.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Competitive but no para ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by J Cole View Post
    Competitive but no para ?
    IT CLEARLY SAYS PARA under PERM

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shikacharm For This Useful Post:

IP Address (08-05-2013),J Cole (08-09-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    One AP cap and euro farmed everything else this is hilarious.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by <Username> View Post
    One AP cap and euro farmed everything else this is hilarious.
    How is it euro farmed? Please explain to me. I'm the highest level in the game and own 9 euro caps not including pistols? and 1 ap cap? are you retarded? Euro farm is having every gun in the shop plus every cap x3 plus every armor piece. I only own 2 armor pieces, less than half of the euro caps and only 10 percent of the guns in the shop? Do you even think before you speak?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by shikacharm View Post
    How is it euro farmed? Please explain to me. I'm the highest level in the game and own 9 euro caps not including pistols? and 1 ap cap? are you retarded? Euro farm is having every gun in the shop plus every cap x3 plus every armor piece. I only own 2 armor pieces, less than half of the euro caps and only 10 percent of the guns in the shop? Do you even think before you speak?
    maybe u didnt eurofarm hardcore....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I can show you the maths MrQuicktoOffense.

1) First of all and most obvious "Desert Eagle 256 Days".
    2) Basically all the euro cap guns and only one AP gun would imply that you've had euros to spare but never the AP to do the same.
    3) 3 Glocks, please try to make logic out of that thanks
    4) Timed AK200 cause everyone has that 52k+ just sitting around waiting to spend on a timed gun that sucks right?
    5) 185 days of 08 armour which implies that you've spend lot's of money on the cap shop and recently too, each cap gives one day and only one piece of the set.
    6) I see that most of your permanent weapons are not from before the timed gun update, but actually perms from recently. The only exclusions being Mp7 Para and Fr, which of course everyone bought as their default back before the timed patch.

TL;DR, many days of cap shop and lockdown rewards, only 3 perms from pretimed patch, and you have most of the euro weapons and only one AP cap which may or may not have been won using a voucher. Not to mention you gave 0 screenshots to prove this is actually your inventory, which indicates you're hiding other things from the purchaser.

Now please tell me it isn't farmed again, it's cute.
    Last edited by <Username>; 08-05-2013 at 11:49 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Username> For This Useful Post:

Fluxie (08-25-2013),SircannA (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by <Username> View Post
    I can show you the maths MrQuicktoOffense.

1) First of all and most obvious "Desert Eagle 256 Days".
    2) Basically all the euro cap guns and only one AP gun would imply that you've had euros to spare but never the AP to do the same.
    3) 3 Glocks, please try to make logic out of that thanks
    4) Timed AK200 cause everyone has that 52k+ just sitting around waiting to spend on a timed gun that sucks right?
    5) 185 days of 08 armour which implies that you've spend lot's of money on the cap shop and recently too, each cap gives one day and only one piece of the set.
    6) I see that most of your permanent weapons are not from before the timed gun update, but actually perms from recently. The only exclusions being Mp7 Para and Fr, which of course everyone bought as their default back before the timed patch.

TL;DR, many days of cap shop and lockdown rewards, only 3 perms from pretimed patch, and you have most of the euro weapons and only one AP cap which may or may not have been won using a voucher. Not to mention you gave 0 screenshots to prove this is actually your inventory, which indicates you're hiding other things from the purchaser.

Now please tell me it isn't farmed again, it's cute.

Lockdown extreme? are you kidding me? the same lockdown extreme I've been soloing with mag b and respawns since 2009? Are you serious? I'm a COLONEL, I've beaten every mode alone with respawns, are you a fool? Those modes are implemented with solo option because its easily done with respawns. Please learn to game. The armor? If you knew anything about how to play a30a instead of hacking and chamming you would know ea08 is the strongest against para, veresk and other high dps guns and as I'm highly competitve I buy caps anytime my ea08 armor drops to 100days, it cost me 50k a month to do that but I wouldn't be able to pay 50 k to keep up helms along with the ea08. Please go read the armor guide as ea08 is referred to as the richmans armor and impracticl but gives you a decicive advantage to a community that has 80 percent para/veresk users.

Now! on to the ak200? thats my main rifle that i bought with ap every month hold on (proof https://i41.tinypic.com/9ht4ky.jpg)
    from the moment it was release, also trash? I used to play with GS Ziggy and he would always comment on my using it as gamechanging because it was a broken over powered weapon. Upon release to euro for 30 days for 50k PFFFFTT save me 10 dollars a month? and all I have to do is 3 box enough times before the month ends to be able to buy another? sign me up. I stopped using ap the moment it was up in euro shop if you want proof I've been buying ak200 with ap even furthrer back the buyer can screen share with me as I go even further back to my ap history as aeria allowsa you to.

3 glocks? you do know it is the best pistol to use at the lowest cost right? Berreta being the best pistol in the game. If im wrong please check the gun guide because oobviously you have no knowledge from the game. What I see is a guy who probably legit can't beat a coop, can go 12 and 8 here and there but mostly goes even and QQ's about hackers when he himself is using chams and hacks. I come from the days where beating coop to get your desert eagle was a required task every month to have it in your inventory. As for my weapon purchases? recent? the only gun I bought in the last idk maybe year aside from capin the trench was ak47mk3...why? because i just did ocg and ran a pug for a bud of mine and I felt out classed by para users but couldn't keep up with my own para skills because I can only 1 tap meanwhile the competition is goin 8 clicks per second but with ak47mk3 I can spam 8 clicks.

So if your done being a nuisance I see I have an offer, we already spoke on skype and we will continue our talks today. Oh about the screens? I didn't avoid or hide anything, if you just leave me your skype I will show you me logging on and a full look at my inventory.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Lockdown extreme? are you kidding me? the same lockdown extreme I've been soloing with mag b and respawns since 2009? Are you serious? I'm a COLONEL, I've beaten every mode alone with respawns, are you a fool? Those modes are implemented with solo option because its easily done with respawns. Please learn to game. The armor? If you knew anything about how to play a30a instead of hacking and chamming you would know ea08 is the strongest against para, veresk and other high dps guns and as I'm highly competitve I buy caps anytime my ea08 armor drops to 100days, it cost me 50k a month to do that but I wouldn't be able to pay 50 k to keep up helms along with the ea08. Please go read the armor guide as ea08 is referred to as the richmans armor and impracticl but gives you a decicive advantage to a community that has 80 percent para/veresk users.

Now! on to the ak200? thats my main rifle that i bought with ap every month hold on (proof https://i41.tinypic.com/9ht4ky.jpg)
    from the moment it was release, also trash? I used to play with GS Ziggy and he would always comment on my using it as gamechanging because it was a broken over powered weapon. Upon release to euro for 30 days for 50k PFFFFTT save me 10 dollars a month? and all I have to do is 3 box enough times before the month ends to be able to buy another? sign me up. I stopped using ap the moment it was up in euro shop if you want proof I've been buying ak200 with ap even furthrer back the buyer can screen share with me as I go even further back to my ap history as aeria allowsa you to.

3 glocks? you do know it is the best pistol to use at the lowest cost right? Berreta being the best pistol in the game. If im wrong please check the gun guide because oobviously you have no knowledge from the game. What I see is a guy who probably legit can't beat a coop, can go 12 and 8 here and there but mostly goes even and QQ's about hackers when he himself is using chams and hacks. I come from the days where beating coop to get your desert eagle was a required task every month to have it in your inventory. As for my weapon purchases? recent? the only gun I bought in the last idk maybe year aside from capin the trench was ak47mk3...why? because i just did ocg and ran a pug for a bud of mine and I felt out classed by para users but couldn't keep up with my own para skills because I can only 1 tap meanwhile the competition is goin 8 clicks per second but with ak47mk3 I can spam 8 clicks.

So if your done being a nuisance I see I have an offer, we already spoke on skype and we will continue our talks today. Oh about the screens? I didn't avoid or hide anything, if you just leave me your skype I will show you me logging on and a full look at my inventory.
    You can't expect anyone to believe you solo'd LDE without any kind of proof of otherwise.
    09 is the best armour and you can't purchase 08 timed.
    AK200 was never allowed competively, so the excuse "this was my main rifle I was competitively.

You can complain and type paragraphs all you want, but this account isn't worth any more than $10. And even then I'm being generous.

Thanks
    I'll offer $55 USD + account with colt saa winchester.

Thanks
    30$ I would totally buy to start over
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheEnder1998 View Post
    2nd acc and 3rd acc is sold, @Time @Lehsyrus @REVIVE @Prepix . Is it possible to remove 2nd and 3rd acc from this thread?
    Btw, thanks @iSnakes for telling him, traded succesfully with @dannyhoo , he gave me money throught money first then i gave after, trust full guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by iSnakes View Post
    danny is legit, very good trader. Had some good trades with him. Definately check out this acc!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    add screenshot ... will be nice !!!

Buy: 6
    Sell: 4
    No Trades (I hate fk scammers)

Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by IP Address View Post