Thanks

Im ashamed of my contry

I live in the us and im 13 and i hat the us here are my reason
    1.The society ( every 1 critizising pll for them being diff)
    2.Drug lawls (Beer should be ileagle not weed, weed doesnt cuz as many deaths as beer for ex, with beer you cant drive becuase u cant see straight with weed u can drive cuz u can see BETTER than u can with beer)
    3.Pregnacy (to much non protected sex)
    4.USAs sucky ability to choose a pres (for ex (in my opinion) BUSH SUCKS!!!)

These are my reasons for hating the us but there is SOME thigs i like about the us.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I hate you for living in the US and not being able to speak proper English.
    Go get an education.

I don't like the US, but get some fucking proper arguments first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    first of all society sucks everywhere and your 13 how would you know anything
    2nd:beers fine weed maybe 1 day
    3rd: if some1 wants a kid they can have it (you must be a mistake)
    4th: nobody like the presidents (from my and most people i knows point of view)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by XxTylerxX View Post
    1.The society ( every 1 critizising pll for them being diff)
    2.Drug lawls (Beer should be ileagle not weed, weed doesnt cuz as many deaths as beer for ex, with beer you cant drive becuase u cant see straight with weed u can drive cuz u can see BETTER than u can with beer)
    3.Pregnacy (to much non protected sex)
    4.USAs sucky ability to choose a pres (for ex (in my opinion) BUSH SUCKS!!!)

These are my reasons for hating the us but there is SOME thigs i like about the us.
    This isn't your opinion, this is the one you stole from your retarded fucking parents who pushed what they thought on you.

1. HOW? I doubt you've ever been criticized in a serious matter.
    2. GTFO Hippy, weed causes a lot of deaths(because retards fight over it) And dealing it is extremely dangerous. How safe would you feel if everyone was high? Also, you've never been high OR dunk. So this clearly isn't your opinion.
    3. Have you compared this to Asia? You live in a pretty well controlled country when it comes to that at least compared to other countries.

Everything you say in this thread you've absorbed from your parents. Seek your own opinion.

Thanks
    I'm disappointed in your regions education. (Lets say.. Grammar?)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    drug lawls

AHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks
    nice to see someone post stuff that they dont know about...then when the debate/flaming starts it becomes entertainment
    bye

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    its called the real world buddy. your still a kid, you don't know much yet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    America owns, fuck you.

Fucking take a plane outside America, you will be begging to be let back in. You take so many things for granted that you are too stupid to comprehend that doesn't exist in other countries. Even basic things.

Fuck you.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

He probably failed the citizenship test.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by XxTylerxX View Post
    1.The society ( every 1 critizising pll for them being diff) I criticize you for not knowing how to spell. And everybody judges, everywhere.
    2.Drug lawls (Beer should be ileagle not weed, weed doesnt cuz as many deaths as beer for ex, with beer you cant drive becuase u cant see straight with weed u can drive cuz u can see BETTER than u can with beer) Weed is going to be legal in California for 18+. You don't need to post things when you haven't done research yet. Also they tried making beer illegal once. It did not go down so well.
    3.Pregnacy (to much non protected sex) You mean teen pregnancy? Not everybody is like that. We may have the highest rate I don't know. But that doesn't make the whole country a bad country.
    4.USAs sucky ability to choose a pres (for ex (in my opinion) BUSH SUCKS!!!) Bush is not our president. Also our votes do not directly count towards who is president. It is up to a particular group of people. I can't remember the name. Do research you'll know it. Every body who passed 8th grade social studies in America SHOULD know it.

These are my reasons for hating the us but there is SOME thigs i like about the us. You my kind sir must have ADD or ADHD.
    There read the red.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    OMG GET OUT OF MY USA YOU ARE AN IDIOT YOU ARE WHAT IS RONG WHITH THIS COUNTRY GET OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry for the flame but someone had to say it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akila111 View Post
    OMG GET OUT OF MY USA YOU ARE AN IDIOT YOU ARE WHAT IS RONG WHITH THIS COUNTRY GET OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry for the flame but someone had to say it
    People like you are the problem too. We don't need to be making enemies. Yes, somebody had to say it but somebody had to say it without sounding like a retarded frat boy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    In response to your comments regarding the US. I have a few simple points to make in rebuttal. The US was founded on the idea of keeping the government from having too much power because of the tyranny of the British Empire imposing laws on Americans without proper representation. I would like to point out that there is no perfect government in the known world. North America is one of the few nations that allows its citizens the opportunity to seek out the truth, and to voice their opinions. In many countries you could be killed for speaking out against the government; however, the bill of rights in this nation makes that illegal. I do admit that there are many issues that our country is faced with today, and we do have an imperfect system. Yet, the issues that you have are based upon ignorance and not intelligence. It seems as though thousands of people are willing to criticize the liberties we have in this nation but they are not willing to offer any solutions or get involved in the policy making process. I suggest that you take a U.S. government class and educate yourself on the reality of how our government functions. One more thing, I would enjoy watching you move to Iraq and see how wonderful their government is. Or for that matter move to China where the internet is regulated and public forums such as this one are banned.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akila111 View Post
    In response to your comments regarding the US. I have a few simple points to make in rebuttal. The US was founded on the idea of keeping the government from having too much power because of the tyranny of the British Empire imposing laws on Americans without proper representation. I would like to point out that there is no perfect government in the known world. North America is one of the few nations that allows its citizens the opportunity to seek out the truth, and to voice their opinions. In many countries you could be killed for speaking out against the government; however, the bill of rights in this nation makes that illegal. I do admit that there are many issues that our country is faced with today, and we do have an imperfect system. Yet, the issues that you have are based upon ignorance and not intelligence. It seems as though thousands of people are willing to criticize the liberties we have in this nation but they are not willing to offer any solutions or get involved in the policy making process. I suggest that you take a U.S. government class and educate yourself on the reality of how our government functions. One more thing, I would enjoy watching you move to Iraq and see how wonderful their government is. Or for that matter move to China where the internet is regulated and public forums such as this one are banned.
    ...really? move to another country-_- some entertainment...

since China's doing this, this could curb piracy and illegal P2P(althought I dont think it will work well)...o and thats ironic since you say its regulated, I use PeerGaurdian2 to keep privacy but I all I see is government IP's and their hired i would say 'undercovers'(cant find the right work for now) trying connect to me, that could lead to bugging and a whole bunch of other sh*t while I have done nothing wrong.

edit: BTW i dont wanna flame you or anything, you seem like a smart person and your just defending your views for your nation so i respect that.
    Last edited by HackPack; 08-14-2009 at 09:31 PM.
    bye