Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    ​I've seen I-Doses around the internet, and honestly, it seems like a load of bullshit.
    Yeah, seeing some of the videos and reading what TheFlyingDutchman experienced makes me think that too.

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by C.C. View Post

Yeah, seeing some of the videos and reading what TheFlyingDutchman experienced makes me think that too.
    My experience as well was bullshit. These aren't doing anything but sending waves of different tones through your ears..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Paging Professor @Lehsyrus
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    Binaural beats have the ability to put you into a euphoric state, however in my personal experiences I have found this only to be plausible when done so while taking Piracetam with GDP Choline and Oxiracetam.

Isochronic tones work. I can vouch for them, especially because you don't need stereo headphones like you do with binaural beats, however they do not work as efficiently. Your brain utilizes electrical pulses to function, which give off different frequencies of electromagnetic waveforms. By utilizing audio you can train your brain to match these waveforms. There are studies that document waveforms at different emotional states, hence why you see "alpha", "beta", and "delta" brainwaves. It does work, but the efficiency of it is completely dependent on your brain and what type of tones you listen to.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Binaural beats have the ability to put you into a euphoric state, however in my personal experiences I have found this only to be plausible when done so while taking Piracetam with GDP Choline and Oxiracetam.

Isochronic tones work. I can vouch for them, especially because you don't need stereo headphones like you do with binaural beats, however they do not work as efficiently. Your brain utilizes electrical pulses to function, which give off different frequencies of electromagnetic waveforms. By utilizing audio you can train your brain to match these waveforms. There are studies that document waveforms at different emotional states, hence why you see "alpha", "beta", and "delta" brainwaves. It does work, but the efficiency of it is completely dependent on your brain and what type of tones you listen to.
    Please tell me you didn't google this and are actually smart? If you didn't respect dude, Good explanation of what these things do.
    Being an ass 95% of the time.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Shift View Post
    Please tell me you didn't google this and are actually smart? If you didn't respect dude, Good explanation of what these things do.
    I just know it. It's fairly simple, when you have a job that you do literally nothing at for 8 hours a day you learn a lot of pointless shit that occasionally becomes useful. Look into nootropics and you'll understand what chemicals I am taking, when it comes to neural improvement I am always looking for the next best thing. Right now I am building my own TCDS device, it's not that difficult to build. I just love to learn random shit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12