Thread: Naruto 642

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    ^Yeah, they explained that during the Pain arc. You make normal chakra by combining Spiritual Energy and Physical Energy. (Which was explained during original Naruto, like episode 40 or so when he trains with Ebisu and Jiraiya). "Sage" chakra is made by adding in Natural chakra from the atmosphere/air and terrain/ground.

Basically what you said, while Ninjutsu is made with ONLY Yin and Yang, Senjutsu is made with Natural chakra added to the mix. :P Hence Obito can't counter it.

Pics for reference:

[img]https://images.wiki*****m/naruto/images/2/28/Chakra_Moulding_Diagram_%28Normal%29.svg[/img]

[img]https://images.wiki*****m/naruto/images/1/12/Chakra_Moulding_Diagram_%28Senjutsu%29.svg[/img]
    nice tutorial pic.

The Best Game of Attack On Titan Ever!

The Best Kill

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Invader-Zim For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (08-08-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Still doesn't make any sense as to why Obito wouldn't block it.

I mean, his chakra is different but obito wasn't blocking things based on "chakra type" to begin with. Obito taking damage wouldn't matter either since the jinchuriki just regen everything. Not to mention he blocked the toads attack, and none of the other attacks just "dissapeared" or anything, they still remained in the first place......

:/ Again, arbitrary chakra type is arbitrary.
    Last edited by Empire; 08-08-2013 at 09:45 PM.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Still doesn't make any sense as to why Obito wouldn't block it.

I mean, his chakra is different but obito wasn't blocking things based on "chakra type" to begin with. Obito taking damage wouldn't matter either since the jinchuriki just regen everything. Not to mention he blocked the toads attack, and none of the other attacks just "dissapeared" or anything, they still remained in the first place......

:/ Again, arbitrary chakra type is arbitrary.
    No, he did NOT block the toad's attack. Not only was that attack weak as shit to begin with, but this doesn't look like "blocking" to me, it looks like him struggling to even stay in the air. (When he was expecting that attack the begin with).

[img]https://i999.mangapand*****m/naruto/642/naruto-4357203.jpg[/img]

And yes, he was blocking them based on chakra type. Everything that he used the black orbs to block, was him blocking ninjutsu. And yes, we KNOW this attack isn't going to kill him, thank you for taking the time to inform all of us that he won't die from this attack, because that wasn't obvious. What this DOES mean is that he CAN die and take damage from Senjutsu attacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Basically the point is that naruto can only damage it because of an arbitrary reason, making naruto essentially the chosen one again.

:/ This "weak point" shit is so lame.

I mean imagine if this big baddy just blocked all attacks and only then a specific attack is the only thing that works after trial and error.

Its just really bad writing honestly.
    Last edited by Empire; 08-09-2013 at 03:12 PM.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Welcome to 95% of Shonen, how may we take your order. If that pisses you off, you're reading the wrong genre of manga.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Welcome to 95% of Shonen, how may we take your order. If that pisses you off, you're reading the wrong genre of manga.
    Sorry, there is a difference to "so and so can only beat them due to their power increase because of blah".

Than "it is only weak to fire, mr. fire mage, you are our only hope".

:/ Again, bad writing.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Sorry, there is a difference to "so and so can only beat them due to their power increase because of blah".

Than "it is only weak to fire, mr. fire mage, you are our only hope".

:/ Again, bad writing.
    Except Naruto didn't start out with Sage-mode powers, he worked his ass off to get them. Not only that, but he didn't even work his ass off to beat Obito with it, he did it to fight Pain and avenge Jiraiya.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Except Naruto didn't start out with Sage-mode powers, he worked his ass off to get them. Not only that, but he didn't even work his ass off to beat Obito with it, he did it to fight Pain and avenge Jiraiya.
    The difference is everyone works for their power, they just don't fight a "weakpoint" enemy like this, especially at the "end".

You really do praise naruto a little too much though "works his ass off" pfft, yeah, he had a training arc. Welcome to shonen scot, everyone has a training arc and "works their ass off", and to be fair, naruto's training wasn't exactly "harder" than the average shonen.
    Last edited by Empire; 08-10-2013 at 01:43 AM.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    The difference is everyone works for their power, they just don't fight a "weakpoint" enemy like this, especially at the "end".

You really do praise naruto a little too much though "works his ass off" pfft, yeah, he had a training arc. Welcome to shonen scot, everyone has a training arc and "works their ass off", and to be fair, naruto's training wasn't exactly "harder" than the average shonen.
    He didn't JUST find a weakpoint, he found a weakpoint that uses the power that he WORKED to get.

And I didn't say he worked harder than anyone else from any other Shonen. You downgrade Naruto a little too much though. You seem to have issues understanding that time =/= difficulty. With Naruto, time is sliced down with the use of shadow clones to train (which, from the perspective of the viewer, is GREATLY appreciated, less time training and more time kicking ass). But, the byproduct of this is that it becomes 10x harder. For every bit faster it became, it also became increasingly difficult. Especially in terms of Sage training, which is far from your typical type of training.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    He didn't JUST find a weakpoint, he found a weakpoint that uses the power that he WORKED to get.

And I didn't say he worked harder than anyone else from any other Shonen. You downgrade Naruto a little too much though. You seem to have issues understanding that time =/= difficulty. With Naruto, time is sliced down with the use of shadow clones to train (which, from the perspective of the viewer, is GREATLY appreciated, less time training and more time kicking ass). But, the byproduct of this is that it becomes 10x harder. For every bit faster it became, it also became increasingly difficult. Especially in terms of Sage training, which is far from your typical type of training.
    I could care less about how much naruto worked or his training arc, same for all shonen really.

What I was saying is that more or less everyone works for their power, naruto just so happens to have that weakpoint power

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12