Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Can anyone use Cheat Engine?

So has anyone got CheatEngine to work. Even with Neverborn's Bypass Combat Arms closes immediately. So I can't search for addresses without a working cheat engine. I'd hate to have to make my own cheat engine because it might not work. I just want to get some practice in finding and modifying addresses so that when I finish learning C++ I would have a head start.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    no wen i open my cheat engine ca closes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Good luck but i think itll take more than a working bypass to use cheat engine

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    my cheatengine 5.5 work fine.I use nbproduction and go edit > settings > extra check:use kernelmode debbuger/stealth mode(kernel)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jeffrey1 For This Useful Post:

why06 (08-12-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Tryed that to but m,y Ca just crash an it takes forever for it to work right again

( im using windows 7 and I cannot change combat arms it just stick's with Windows 7 compatibility )

and even then neverborns bypass don't work for windows 7 I have been playing hack free for almost 4 weeks now..I feel like a junkie lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffrey1 View Post
    my cheatengine 5.5 work fine.I use nbproduction and go edit > settings > extra check:use kernelmode debbuger/stealth mode(kernel)
    EDIT: OMG GREAT!! I got it to work. Thanks a lot jeffrey ur a lifesaver xD
    Last edited by why06; 08-12-2009 at 09:46 AM.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    wow ill try that ive tryed ton's of ways pm me if you got any extra tips... :_)

MAC

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    cheat engine 5.5 works well for me if i do not open it until i get into the lobby