Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Payday 2 weapon, skillpoints, cash and level hack

These Hacks are working in Update 3 (You do that at your own risk so dont cry if you get banned ive done this without getting banned...)

All Weapons
    0. this cheat is not final and after restarting the game you need to do the cheat again to get the high level weapons!
    1. Go to your skillpointstree and reset the Technican skill tree!
    2. Buy all the skills until you unlocked the saw
    3. Attetch Payday 2 to CE and search for 4 Bytes exact Value 1
    4. Now respec the tree and search 0 for the next scan
    5. Unlock the saw again and search for 1
    6. do that again until you just get 2 values left (change the skill you level for the saw like first ace the right side than ace the left side and then the middle side and so on!)
    7. respec the tree again and just level the skill for the ammo bags now look at cheat Engine and add the one with the Value 0 to your adresses.
    8. Rightclick on it and click Browse Memory Region, copy the first adress (it should be like 00 00 00 00...)
    9. Now press new scan and search for arrey of a byte exact value and copy the adress in there
    10. then copy all the adresses (it should be nearly 10) to your adresses table and select them all "change record" > "Value" and change the 00 00 00 at the beginning to 01 00 00
    11. Now press toogle selected records and buy your new guns (the game propably crashes after the next mission and you need to do that again but its a nice trick to test the other guns and if you want to play them without doing that stuff again and again WAIT FOR THE 16th august! xD)

NOTE: I got that all weapons cheat from a guy i met ingame (cracked Version) and he telled me how to do that because the only way to find out how that works now is to search chinese Websites and use Google translater xD so if you read that thanks to you )

Money
    1. Go in a mission and nearly end the mission
    2. Pause the game and open CE
    3. Attetch Payday 2 to CE and search for Float Value between 11000 and 11000 (for jewlery store you can see how much money you get if u pause the game)
    4. click next scan with the same values for 3 times and then add all to the adresses
    5. Mark all adresses (klick on one and then ctrl+a) right click "change record" > "value"
    6. Write in hom many money you would like to get (better not a value like 99999999999999999999 because the higher the value is the higher is the chance that the game crashes)
    7. Make rightclick when u select all the adresses and click toogle selected records.
    8. Pause and unpause the game and look if the value changed if it does end the game make ur Payday and dont wonder because the game crashes after this but it saved the money.

Levels
    1. Go in a mission and nearly end the mission
    2. Pause the game and open CE
    3. Attetch Payday 2 to CE and search for Float Value between 750 and 750 (for jewlery store you can see how much experience you get if u pause the game)
    4. click next scan with the same values for 3 times and then add all to the adresses
    5. Mark all adresses (klick on one and then ctrl+a) right click "change record" > "value"
    6. Write in hom many experience you would like to get (230000 and you get from level 0 to level 30)
    7. Make rightclick when u select all the adresses and click toogle selected records.
    8. Pause and unpause the game and look if the value changed if it does end the game make ur Payday and dont wonder because the game crashes after this but it saved the levels.

Skillpoints
    1. Go to the Skilltree and and level to a skill that costs 8 Points for ACE
    2. Buy the skill but not the ACE of it
    3. Attetch Payday 2 to CE and search for Float Value between 8 and 8
    4. Go back to the Main menu and then to Skills again and make next scan with the same Values until you get 700 to 500 founds
    5. Put them to the Adresses and scroll down to the half there you mark like 30 Adresses and change them to 1 go ingame and look if the price for the skill is 1 if not get the next 30 adresses and change them to 1 until the price changed to 1
    (if u change all the adresses the game will crash!)
    6. Now change the value of the last adresses to -500 and buy the skill then u restart the game
    7. Buy three full Skilloint trees (the one you edited earlyer is uneditable now) and let one ACE for 8 Points free
    8. Repeat all the steps from 3 to 5 and change the value to -550 and restart the game
    9. Reset the skilltree that is not editable and fill it up now
    10. Now you got all Skills

Im not the best in english so i hope you can read that
    Im at vacaiton and come back when the game gets released so i propably cant help you with awnser
    Have fun with hacking
    Last edited by XanQoS; 08-09-2013 at 05:24 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to XanQoS For This Useful Post:

5Liter (08-14-2013),Aaron (08-13-2013),hellokitty6923 (05-11-2020),tenebre0012 (08-13-2013)

Thanks
    Does it work in Update 4?

Thanks
    It should work in Update 4 because they just made a little update. So normally you can try it and if it is not working... it is not working xD
    Normally nothing happens then...

Thanks
    the skill points thing crashes my game even if i select like 8 at a time

Thanks
    Skillpoints and cash works at update 4.

Thanks
    @Anal Raptor:
    Hmm i think u cant select very much adresses if u dont got a good pc... so i think u cant do that then im sorry
    But if u are using Updateless or Update 1 patch it up (because there it was not working)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    4. Go back to the Main menu and then to Skills again and make next scan with the same Values until you get 700 to 500 founds

How to do it? When i click next scan i still get over 6200 funds. I clicked many times next scan but still the same.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    This works as of 8/9/2013 latest update. If you need any help, just ask

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by alexw203 View Post

How to do it? When i click next scan i still get over 6200 funds. I clicked many times next scan but still the same.
    search for 8.0000 and go back and forth and you should get around 500-600 results

Thanks
    Do I change the values to 1 for the skill point hack?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Thanks
    Only having some problems getting the address for the SkillPoints =(
    Will upload a list of the Static Addresses soon maybe.
    When the full game is released.
    Only need to know how good their A/C is and if it runs in Singeplayer/Offline Mode

~xCyberxx
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwrath505 View Post

"zomg ples m4ke free hacks, im too lazy t0 get source code and update offsets." - MPGH 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    lol im too noob for this, cant get this working

. Put them to the Adresses and scroll down to the half there you mark like 30 Adresses and change them to 1 go ingame and look if the price for the skill is 1 if not get the next 30 adresses and change them to 1 until the price changed to 1
    (if u change all the adresses the game will crash!)
    6. Now change the value of the last adresses to -500 and buy the skill then u restart the game

Should I change valuta of 30 adresses to 1 or?

Thanks
    In all honesty, I'm having trouble understanding the Skillpoints method. I don't seem to understand what you're literally saying. I mean no disrespect, but I can't really transfer it to my level of comprehension. Anyone mind "translating"?

Thanks
    Levels doesn't work, game will just crash before you have the chance to even end the mission or unpause.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    There is a better why to get money from using the skill tree...
    Same goes for the skill points as well.
    As for level, I'm not 100% sure, but it seems there is a 200 xp difference...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

Thanks
    I hope it's possible to delevel.
    Furthermore, weapon mod unlock will be good.

[img]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v470/Chronologix/User/messenger.jpg[/img]

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast