View Poll Results: Arre arabs retards?

Voters
91. This poll is closed
  • yes they r. they need to make a little country on mars and just bomb themselves to death

28 30.77%
  • no arabs are cool as can be =_=

63 69.23%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by beteasta3 View Post
    They blow them selves up and kill other people by doing suicide missions because they think they r doing us a favor. they think when they die they get like 72 virgins or something i forgot the number
    uh well

without arabs th europeans would be no where which is america....

th arabs brought all the things to europe like spices and weapons and cultures, etc.
    [IMG]https://i565.photobucke*****m/albums/ss95/raphaterz/268713_251040024922933_251038344923101_1074261_315 5911_n.jpg[/IMG]

https://www.facebook.com/dirtynig

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by raphaterz View Post
    uh well

without arabs th europeans would be no where which is america....

th arabs brought all the things to europe like spices and weapons and cultures, etc.
    Every race contributed immensely to society as a whole, except for those fucking Inuit's, those assholes haven't done anything for us. This section is Islam Vs Western World, not Arabs Vs Every Other Fucking Race.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Every race contributed immensely to society as a whole, except for those fucking Inuit's, those assholes haven't done anything for us. This section slam Vs Western World, not Arabs Vs Every Other Fucking Race.
    LMAO...
    BTW you people are retarded if you hate ALL Muslims...
    THEY BROUGHT US KEBABS!!!!
    MHMMMM....
    Al-Qaeda are so disgraceful I think even Allah is sick of em now....
    lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by hamada008 View Post
    why would they do YOU a favor?
    and who the hell are YOU anyway?!

you're the stupid one here

Edit:Maybe because you have asked them to "blow" you and they did it literally? is that what you're talking about?
    i think u r mentally retarded. they believe so strongly in their retarded religion that they kill everyone around them including them selves. they believe when u die u get like 72 virgins in heaven. so they r told that and they join the army because they think they r doing good. and i have friends from israel who even tell me this
    [IMG]https://i488.photobucke*****m/albums/rr247/beteasta1/naruto2.png[/IMG]
    [img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/231698.jpg[/img]
    Press The Thanks Button..Can't Hurt!!

Thanks
    i think u r mentally retarded. they believe so strongly in their retarded religion that they kill everyone around them including them selves. they believe when u die u get like 72 virgins in heaven. so they r told that and they join the army because they think they r doing good. and i have friends from israel who even tell me this
    You obviously know nothing of their culture.
    [so just hush and stop embarrassing yourself.]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    You obviously know nothing of their culture.
    [so just hush and stop embarrassing yourself.]
    his firends in Israel just MIGHT have bias...

Where would the world be with the arab's contribution to science, math (the number 0...), geography, astronamy (not the fourtune tellin kind) and more...

forgive my spelling
    Quote Originally Posted by M 3 R K 3 D
    Uhhh, can you send me a pic of you naked i would very much appreciate it (:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Katlyn~ View Post

Where would the world be with the arab's contribution to science, math (the number 0...), geography, astronamy (not the fourtune tellin kind) and more...

forgive my spelling
    I thought an indian found the number 0 ?

I remember watching about it in my math class on our last day or so of school.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Arabs are pretty smart I got nothing against them. Indians found the number 0 though

"I dream of a world where people are not judged by their post count but by their content of character." Me
    "Ask not what MPGH can do for you, But what you can do for your MPGH!"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    You're stupid you know. You do not speak about muslims but about taliban and other groups like them(Group meaning like an entire religon and belifs). The taliban take some belifs from the muslims and changed it into their own; beliving this is the right way and belive that only muslims deserve to be on this earth so thats why they do suicide bombings. There not muslim you retard. They have their own belifs. 72 virgins? Wtf are you talking about kid. Just honestly... stfu. You make no sense and you're just saying random garabge.

Arabs arent genius.. some are but sure. Were either average or a bit lower or a bit higher. Basing someones intellegents on their religon shows how stupid you are. Considering you think the entire muslim population is in the taliban.

Once someones joins the taliban, they will die for the taliban. Once someone actaully joines the talibans group, know there following their religous belifs, not muslims. So they cannot be even considered to be a muslim.

+
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Katlyn~ View Post

Where would the world be with the arab's contribution to science, math (the number 0...), geography, astronamy

forgive my spelling
    I belive the egyptions made up the numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and 9. Like these ones which are know used for english. Not sure so someone might want to check that up.
    Last edited by Chikata; 08-21-2009 at 07:09 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    From what i remember, The English numbers are taken from the Arabic ones From Al-Andalus (spain)..who cares anyway
    nope You are, you still didn't answer my question..how do they think they're doing you a favor..
    those who blow them selves up are from Al-Qaida or Taliban not Arabs.
    and why being this said from an israeli person makes it the truth?! he's jewish so he just hates muslims
    don't make yourself look stupid you're talking like a 10 years old kid..
    Last edited by hamada008; 08-23-2009 at 12:47 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ugh... i just have to do this don't i...

the quran is written so complicatly and beutaifuly dat there is no PERFECT translation in to another language. there is one in english, but its not PERFECT translation. and for the 72 virgins story, its saying how buetiful heaven is and how our desires can be fullfilled with a wish. arabs arn't stupid nor smart. as someone else said earlier, there are the smart ones, dumb ones and average ones. the creater of this topic is a dumbass. before u actually say something about a race or a religion, please! and i say please! do some reaserch on it so u don't make ur self look like an idiot

not all muslims are terroists... the al quieda just didn't like how the west was, and thier involvement in the middle east. the taliban were perrty pissed off with the russian invasion, then they get power in the country, so they take what the holy quran says, and twist it to thier will. this is all i have to say for right now, just woke up, will add more.....

idiots.....(topic creator...)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by SupB View Post
    =) Yes some arabs are stupid, but others aren't its not liek ALL of the arabs are doing this.
    Its what they believe.
    This Fire Burns
    Always.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    wat do u mean by "arabs" are stupid, if u look for the history of algebra and the number 0, u will find that the arabs made those things, arabs were/are smart, every country/race has a bunch of retards (no offence), but u cant consider them all to be stupid. and i dont get who u consider as "arabs", there are approximately 20 arab countries which are 13.2 percent of the human population, are u saying all of em are retards. and this post should not be in here it doesnt even relate to muslims/islam, 22% arab contries are christians!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbp10 View Post
    They aren't stupid. They just believe strongly in their religion...which in my opinion they take too far. And most of the people who go through with suicide attacks are either not mentally stable, brainwashed, or depressed with their life.
    yes thts true... and the r not stupid.. im a south asian and i have so many arab friends....
    -:=Respect List=:-
    (The girl's attitude I like) -=Liz=-
    (Helps me in some ways!) Epicfailur3
    (We always fight everytime) helger
    Anyone who says Thanks
    Others have to earn it.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast