Thanks

[Crossfire Vietnam] How to cheat time played

Hi guys,

CF in my country, Publisher (VTCGame) limited time to play. (100% exp/GP = first 3 hours, 50% exp/GP for 2 hours later, 0 exp/GP after that)

So, How Publisher can count it, via a log file from my pc or server auto count? Someone can help me to cheat? Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by zingviet View Post
    So, How Publisher can count it, via a log file from my pc or server auto count? Someone can help me to cheat? Thanks!
    This is a very good question. I love it. I wish I could answer you though, but I can't.

A log file is something different, but I get what you mean. They won't do that. I think they do it server side.

This could be how they do it. And this way, you would not be able to change it unless you hack into their servers (nearly impossible and pretty much illegal):

- Set counter to 0 when the day starts
    - Each second while user is playing add 1 to the counter
    - If counter is higher than or exactly equal to 10800 (60 seconds * 60 minutes * 3 = 3 hours), change EXP/GP rate
    - (Keep counting)
    - If counter is higher than or exactly equal to 18000 (60 * 60 * 5 = 5 hours), change EXP/GP rate
    - (Keep counting to have information about you and put it in their database)

I think it's good that they set a limit for this. This means that they "care" about your wealthiness. While most gaming companies want you to play their game 24/7, VTCGame wants you to also go outside and not sit behind your computer for like hours.

Edit: I'm pretty sure they do this in every Crossfire version. But most of them don't limit their users. Remember those events where you would get a prize if you played for X hours?
    Last edited by kalekip1; 08-13-2013 at 03:21 AM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kalekip1 For This Useful Post:

Frosty' (08-22-2013),finalaurora (01-04-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I believe it's server side. And the only way to edit it would be to 'hack' into their database, which would be rather stupid just for a 3 - 5 hour Exp and GP bonus.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    You Can't Play Max Hours

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kalekip1 View Post
    This is a very good question. I love it. I wish I could answer you though, but I can't.

A log file is something different, but I get what you mean. They won't do that. I think they do it server side.

This could be how they do it. And this way, you would not be able to change it unless you hack into their servers (nearly impossible and pretty much illegal):

- Set counter to 0 when the day starts
    - Each second while user is playing add 1 to the counter
    - If counter is higher than or exactly equal to 10800 (60 seconds * 60 minutes * 3 = 3 hours), change EXP/GP rate
    - (Keep counting)
    - If counter is higher than or exactly equal to 18000 (60 * 60 * 5 = 5 hours), change EXP/GP rate
    - (Keep counting to have information about you and put it in their database)

I think it's good that they set a limit for this. This means that they "care" about your wealthiness. While most gaming companies want you to play their game 24/7, VTCGame wants you to also go outside and not sit behind your computer for like hours.

Edit: I'm pretty sure they do this in every Crossfire version. But most of them don't limit their users. Remember those events where you would get a prize if you played for X hours?
    Yes, limited time is good way for gamer. But you know, sometime (ex: weekend), we dont busy or do somethg. Final, thanks for your reply. I also think I cant.

Quote Originally Posted by Vertice View Post
    I believe it's server side. And the only way to edit it would be to 'hack' into their database, which would be rather stupid just for a 3 - 5 hour Exp and GP bonus.
    Quote Originally Posted by vinhphatswe View Post
    You Can't Play Max Hours
    Yup, but I hope

Thanks
    they should do this in WoW

prev. Names: HΔSTUR ▬ Sound.