Pensive

Origin of Islamic Extremism: HB

Discuss

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Aborted (08-13-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I completely agree with the notion that true Muslims would be considered extremists.
    Though it seems they all want to throw out No True Scotsman arguments whenever the question arises.
    All I see from most Islamists is the denial of the true goals and ideologies of the religion.

Very interesting video from Mr. Bloom.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Interesting video. It would be fun to see what the apologists think of this.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    I completely agree with the notion that true Muslims would be considered extremists.
    Though it seems they all want to throw out No True Scotsman arguments whenever the question arises.
    All I see from most Islamists is the denial of the true goals and ideologies of the religion.

Very interesting video from Mr. Bloom.
    Your argument of "Muslims" is invalid , I didn't even watch the video because I know maybe it is a gay video.

------

You said as general "Muslims", which is invalid , even most Muslims argument is invalid because who are they ? only about 10% from Islamic population....

And I agree extremists Muslims or who I call non-Muslims are idiots.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    Your argument of "Muslims" is invalid , I didn't even watch the video because I know maybe it is a gay video.

------

You said as general "Muslims", which is invalid , even most Muslims argument is invalid because who are they ? only about 10% from Islamic population....

If you aren't going to watch the vid or read what you quoted don't post. Your point is actually invalid if you read what he posted.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

If you aren't going to watch the vid or read what you quoted don't post. Your point is actually invalid if you read what he posted.
    He's a guy who respect from what I see , but also as I can see he is talking about 2 invalid points from the start which I'm watching right now , the first point is You must follow everything that prophets do , and this is invalid because we're only ordered to do what is in Qur'an , Prophet behaviors are only followed if you would like to which is good but If you didn't still won't affect ,the second point was that the Prophet created that something which is called Extremists Muslims , which is also invalid .... there is no kind of proof that really proves that.

Edit: Also he said that he is not a prophet of peace which is also invalid , what kind of proof that proves this ? nothing , you cannot take an Muslim for an example when he/she isn't even following the Qur'an in the right way.

2nd Edit : He said that he didn't respect the Meccans which is invalid , do you know what ? Meccans made him and his followers leave Mecca which is their land (how come??) , When Muhammad said to all people in Mecca that he came with Islam and he is a prophet , Abu-Lahab said: Fuck you Muhammad , did you just bring us for that reason ? That's why the surah in Qur'an(111:1 - 111:5): "May the hands of Abu Lahab be ruined, and ruined is he. His wealth will not avail him or that which he gained. He will [enter to] burn in a Fire of [blazing] flame And his wife [as well] - the carrier of firewood. Around her neck is a rope of [twisted] fiber."
    This was a clearly surah about Abu-Lahab because he insulted the prophet , when Abu-Lahab is atheist and all said If he become a Muslim then this Surah will be invalid and Qur'an will be a fake thing and the prophet is only a lie , but he didn't become a Muslim which is a miracle , when he got out from Mecca he came to Madena and then after he opened Mecca , he said to his people who are atheist : "O Quraysh, what do you think I am going to do to you?' The people thought carefully before answering because they knew that according to the laws of war they could all be taken prisoner. They also knew, however, that the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was generous, so they replied, "You will treat us as a kind nephew and a generous brother would." To this he replied with the words used by the Prophet Joseph when his brothers came to Egypt: "God forgives you and He is the Most Merciful of the merciful.'"

Though there was a people who is atheist / whatever they are and he talked about them like those in the hadeeth:

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "He will not enter Paradise whose neighbor is not secure from his wrongful conduct." - Sahih Muslim, Hadith 15

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "If you are kind to your neighbor, you will be a believer. If you like others to have what you like for yourself, you will be a Muslim." - Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 1334

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "Whoever believes in God and the Last Day should be generous to his neighbor." - Al-Muwatta, Volume 49, Hadith 22

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "If anyone is pleased to love God and His Messenger or to have God and His Messenger love him, he should speak the truth when he says anything, fulfill his trust when he is put in a position of authority and be a good neighbor." - Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 1289

I don't see any religion like this religion and you say it doesn't declare peace and love.
    Last edited by Coituz; 08-13-2013 at 10:48 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

------

If you would actually watch the video, your point will be addressed directly.
    The problem is, those who aren't violent aren't true Muslims.
    ​To follow Islam directly as Muhammad intended, you must be violent and intolerant.

You may disagree, but it's put forth pretty bluntly in the Quran.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

If you would actually watch the video, your point will be addressed directly.
    The problem is, those who aren't violent aren't true Muslims.
    ​To follow Islam directly as Muhammad intended, you must be violent and intolerant.

You may disagree, but it's put forth pretty bluntly in the Quran.
    Then I'm not a true Muslims ? Not really , and even so Allah only knows who are and who aren't , the prophets doesn't ...

Did you just read what I said up there ? the video maker is talking about invalid points, tell me only one hadeeth or one surah - ayah that declares violent or you're not a muslim.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Then I'm not a true Muslims ? Not really , and even so Allah only knows who are and who aren't , the prophets doesn't ...

Did you just read what I said up there ? the video maker is talking about invalid points, tell me only one hadeeth or one surah - ayah that declares violent or you're not a muslim.
    You know the video doesn't even talk about the quran right? It talks about Islamic history.

This has nothing to do with quoting the hadeeth or surah's, we've done that oh so many times and it always ends up the same with the muslims denying their own religious text. I'm tired of that, its a boring circle, and it really is just too repetitive for my taste.
    -------------

Again, please discuss the video and the history of Muhammed, or don't post.

Coitus, you are arguing that these things couldn't have happened because it contradicts a verse in the quran, all these things did happen. Regardless of what the quran says, these things are a part of history.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    I think the origins is years and years of arabs stupidity

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Just understand the following, The west or any other person that is non-muslim will never ever accept the Islam the way it is.

Why? Because God mentioned that and the Prophet told us aswell.

"And never will the Jews or the Christians approve of you until you follow their religion" 2:120

So if you have a problem with Islam, just start a new war of them and try to destroy them all together.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to RedSpot For This Useful Post:

Coituz (08-14-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    You know the video doesn't even talk about the quran right? It talks about Islamic history.
    and you know that I was talking about the Islamic history right ? Just read and you will see what I'm talking about , the "violent".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    and you know that I was talking about the Islamic history right ? Just read and you will see what I'm talking about , the "violent".
    You asked for quotes.

We already went over this a lot, but ill just repeat:

The "no true scotsman" argument you are suggesting is invalid.

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    "What did the Prophet do? He invented what we call Islamic extremisim he invented what we call extermist militancy."

I stopped watching after this line.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    "What did the Prophet do? He invented what we call Islamic extremisim he invented what we call extermist militancy."

I stopped watching after this line.
    ​Great job being ignorant because the truth doesn't fit your pre-determined dogmas.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast