Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

What I've been up to (A possible giveaway?)

Been playing League of Legends as I may of said before. Being Minion for the League of Legends section has got me to meet some real pros and moneymakers. I became a fake co-owner of a business which basically makes me a figurehead that people can trust (kinda like farming services except in League of Legends it means a lot more since when you get boosted up, the people we beat for you go down). In return I get paid in commission for my services. In other words, I get paid to do basically nothing.

Onto why this is in the CF section, to all my old MPGH Crossfire buddies, PM me the IGN I played with for a chance to win a zp prize in the near future. How bout it eh? Not sure how big the prize will be though, depends on my first payment.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post
    Been playing League of Legends as I may of said before. Being Minion for the League of Legends section has got me to meet some real pros and moneymakers. I became a fake co-owner of a business which basically makes me a figurehead that people can trust (kinda like farming services except in League of Legends it means a lot more since when you get boosted up, the people we beat for you go down). In return I get paid in commission for my services. In other words, I get paid to do basically nothing.

Onto why this is in the CF section, to all my old MPGH Crossfire buddies, PM me the IGN I played with for a chance to win a zp prize in the near future. How bout it eh? Not sure how big the prize will be though, depends on my first payment.
    Hello, how times have changed, eh? How are things goin' with League are you having a lot of fun? Do you ever miss Crossfire from time to time? When ever I attempt to leave Crossfire I get sucked right back in, lmao. Mostly cuz of clan members
    "If you're trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I've had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    then what is your ign xD
    i don't care what u think i will still be proud of my self and my country

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Big View Post
    Hello, how times have changed, eh? How are things goin' with League are you having a lot of fun? Do you ever miss Crossfire from time to time? When ever I attempt to leave Crossfire I get sucked right back in, lmao. Mostly cuz of clan members
    I'm actually getting somewhere now. People want me to vouch for their boosting businesses, and in return I ask for a small boost in return. And lets just say that those small boosts add up. I was able to get from the Bronze leagues to the Silver leagues in 1-2 weeks. All my real life friends play League and they can tell I'm being boosted because I'm not as great as a player as the boosters, but I couldn't care less. As for Crossfire, never miss it what so ever. I never really liked anything about Crossfire. I know TONS of real life friends that play League but real life friends that play CF?...1-3? Only negative thing about the League community is their competitive mood, if you think the Crossfire community is bad with the constant kicking, you haven't seen the ass hurt rage of League players.

Quote Originally Posted by thespy111 View Post
    then what is your ign xD
    If you don't know...well too bad.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

I'm actually getting somewhere now. People want me to vouch for their boosting businesses, and in return I ask for a small boost in return. And lets just say that those small boosts add up. I was able to get from the Bronze leagues to the Silver leagues in 1-2 weeks. All my real life friends play League and they can tell I'm being boosted because I'm not as great as a player as the boosters, but I couldn't care less. As for Crossfire, never miss it what so ever. I never really liked anything about Crossfire. I know TONS of real life friends that play League but real life friends that play CF?...1-3? Only negative thing about the League community is their competitive mood, if you think the Crossfire community is bad with the constant kicking, you haven't seen the ass hurt rage of League players.

If you don't know...well too bad.

I know the League situation well enough I don't play because I never got into it but I have numerous friends that are pretty into it. Also you should raise your skill level because it's pretty much like CF Farming, rank means nothing, it's all about that skill level. Anyways best of luck, hope you continue to enjoy League, I'd probably be into League by now if it weren't for WoW and irl life. I have no need for another addictive game, lol.
    "If you're trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I've had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Big View Post
    I know the League situation well enough I don't play because I never got into it but I have numerous friends that are pretty into it. Also you should raise your skill level because it's pretty much like CF Farming, rank means nothing, it's all about that skill level. Anyways best of luck, hope you continue to enjoy League, I'd probably be into League by now if it weren't for WoW and irl life. I have no need for another addictive game, lol.
    Well I always saw myself as above those in my League based off of the teams I was given. The shitty teams always kept me in that one league and I never was good enough myself to carry a whole team.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Well I always saw myself as above those in my League based off of the teams I was given. The shitty teams always kept me in that one league and I never was good enough myself to carry a whole team.
    Ah, yeah bad teams in League can hold one back for a while. Well have a goodnight, I need to stop being a night owl (end up going to sleep at like 3am everyday), was nice to talk to you though.
    - Michael Jordan

We always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Took me a while to get into LoL but now that CF is such shit now I'ved moved on.

Member - IX.MMX
    Donator - XII.MMXI
    Middleman - IV.MMXII
    League of Legends Minion - V.MMXIV
    Editor - VI.MMXIV
    Other MMORPGs Minion - X.MMXIV
    Call of Duty Minion - XII.MMXIV
    CrossFire Minion - II.MMXV
    Steam Games Minion - III.MMXV
    Minion+ - IV.MMXV
    Former Staff - XI.MMXV

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
    Took me a while to get into LoL but now that CF is such shit now I'ved moved on.
    I found the buy/sell/trade there to be a lot better than the one for CF. Only one incident of scamming reported so far. Whether or not it passed idk.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    this is cool

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Host us some league events

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    @Vice-Versa hahaha good old times we got on CF, with those awesome giveaways of urs, now im also dragged into League of Legends

Press Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Meatwadsprite View Post
    Host us some league events
    Quote Originally Posted by |Master of Puppets View Post
    @Vice-Versa hahaha good old times we got on CF, with those awesome giveaways of urs, now im also dragged into League of Legends
    I may sometime in the future do something for League of Legends. I'm on my way to Gold leagues. Silver 2 currently. Duo queue op.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

I may sometime in the future do something for League of Legends. I'm on my way to Gold leagues. Silver 2 currently. Duo queue op.
    i bet u are ad yi

Press Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by |Master of Puppets View Post

i bet u are ad yi
    Like a few weeks ago that's all I would play. I'm all about that Talon now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast