Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Conspiracy theories are fucking awesome.

THIS THREAD IS 18+, IF YOU DON'T POSSES THE LITERATE, MATURE, AND EDUCATED SKILLS AS AN 18 YEAR OLD, THEN DON'T FUCKING POST AND MOVE ON. Don't troll, and don't be an asshole...

THIS THREAD ISN'T TO RAISE YOUR POST COUNT, IT'S TO HEAR AN EDUCATED RESPONSE...

I want to hear what you guys think, have to say, have to debate about, what's debunkable, etc. I like this forum because of how diverse the population is here. It's not just USA but it's countries from all over the world. I want to hear what you think! Don't troll, and don't be an asshole...

So I've been doing alot of research recently on conspiracy theories since they're awesome to learn about. The more I learn and study these it's amazing too see how many connections and similarities there are between each conspiracy. Such as illuminati, nasa, fema, government control, new world older, project blue beam, 911, etc...

Take a look at this. Yes it's very strange, and who knows, could be alot of false information but as an educated, smart individual you'd be a fool to not investigate and come up with your decision rather than staying blind and unaware.

Project Blue Beam:

Project Blue Beam is a conspiracy theory that claims that NASA is attempting to implement a New Age religion with the Antichrist at its head and start a New World Order, via a technologically-simulated Second Coming.
    The allegations were presented in 1994 by Quebecois journalist and conspiracy theorist Serge Monast, and later published in his book Project Blue Beam (NASA). Proponents of the theory allege that Monast and another unnamed journalist, who both died of heart attacks in 1996, were in fact assassinated, and that the Canadian government kidnapped Monast's daughter in an effort to dissuade him from investigating Project Blue Beam.[1][2]
    The project was apparently supposed to be implemented in 1983,[1] but it didn't happen. It was then set for implementation in 1995 and then 1996.[3] Monast thought Project Blue Beam would be brought to fruition by the year 2000,[4] really, definitely, for sure.

more information here: Project Blue Beam - RationalWiki

Chem Trails:

Contrails are clouds of water formed by hot airplane exhaust in cold skies.
    Chemtrails are an alleged conspiracy by which cranks claim that aircraft contrails are a form of chemical dispersal through which the government is attempting to poison people from above. This is a relatively recent conspiracy theory, having been first discussed around 1996, and is still going strong despite the evidence for the conspiracy being laughably lacking.

More information here:

Chemtrails - RationalWiki

Ton's of videos on youtube and other sources. Very important that you watch

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nnKVnR-uc4

OBAMA

Obama's trade to the Muslim brotherhood head figure Morsi (not egypt government) for $8Billion to guarantee that 40% of the sinai is going to gaza

obviously that means that who ever is going to control it it will leave Israel in direct conflict-ion since these people want nothing less another holocaust.

FEMA

The government is determined to keep information about its FEMA concentration camps as secret as possible. This was demonstrated in December, 2010, when TruTV inexplicably pulled an episode of Jesse Ventura’s Conspiracy Theory dealing with FEMA camps and fusion centers.
    It is not certain H.R.390 will make it out of committee and become law. But its reintroduction earlier this year reveals a sincere desire on the part of the establishment to put a martial law detention infrastructure in place, especially now as the economy continues its danse macabre and the prospect of revolution grows within the United States.

More information here: https://truthtalk13.*********.com/201...s-3-in-canada/

The Great Culling

The “Great Culling” of the human population has quietly begun. Covertly, insidiously, mercilessly, a global depopulation agenda has been launched. As this plays out, the vast majority of the human race will be removed from the gene pool. Genetically annihilated. Will you and your genetic lineage survive?

That’s what this article explores: WHAT are the real threats to your life, your offspring and your genetic integrity? HOW can you protect yourself from those threats? WHY is a global depopulation agenda being pursued? The more you understand these answers, the greater your odds of surviving the great culling.

more information here: The Great Culling has begun | Hang The Bankers | He Who Controls the Money Supply, Controls the World

Media Control

Obviously if you lived in the United states, you saw no reporting being done about egypt when the mass protest broke out with 30,000+ people in the streets protesting over morsi being in office... Did you see anything on the new at the time? If you're american, and you go speak to your friends about egypt half of them are unaware, why? Because the media doesn't want you to see that. Obviously Obama was in control of morsi, and the people didn't want to have a puppet in their office. Why weren't we informed? because the media controls what we learn, what we think, etc...

Here's a video

Relgiious control + illuminati

here's a long documentary that discusses the "illuminati" who is a power that is trying to control the people through media, religion, entertainment, music, politics, etc. They're trying to control everyone to create a "new world order". Watch this video, it's very enlightening.

New World Order

As a conspiracy theory, the term New World Order or NWO refers to the emergence of a totalitarian one-world government. The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an authoritarian world government—which replaces sovereign nation-states—and an all-encompassing propaganda that ideologizes its establishment as the culmination of history's progress. Significant occurrences in politics and finance are speculated to be orchestrated by an unduly influential cabal operating through many front organizations. Numerous historical and current events are seen as steps in an on-going plot to achieve world domination through secret political gatherings and decision-making processes.
    Prior to the early 1990s, New World Order conspiracism was limited to two American countercultures, primarily the militantly anti-government right, and secondarily fundamentalist Christians concerned with end-time emergence of the Antichrist. Skeptics, such as Michael Barkun and Chip Berlet, have observed that right-wing populist conspiracy theories about a New World Order have now not only been embraced by many seekers of stigmatized knowledge but have seeped into popular culture, thereby inaugurating an unrivaled period of people actively preparing for apocalyptic millenarian scenarios in the United States of the late 20th and early 21st centuries. These political scientists are concerned that this mass hysteria could have what they judge to be devastating effects on American political life, ranging from widespread political alienation to escalating lone-wolf terrorism.

more information here: New World Order (conspiracy theory) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know there's alot in one thread, so if you want to discuss one specific topic, put that as your subject within your post or just write it on the top. I do appreciate you guys checking out this thread, hope to hear what you have to say!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Oneirish For This Useful Post:

Terrified (08-18-2013),HalfBajan (08-17-2013),pedbera (08-18-2013),The Conjurer (08-19-2013),xCyberxx (08-18-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Basicly, if they succeed in doing whatever they want, we're fucked.
    So we make a plan to destroy theirs.
    Which in their eyes will be a conspiracy theorie.
    Am I making sense right now?
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."

"Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"

Bullpop

Will be my supp in LoL

You spin me right round right round

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingDutchman' View Post
    Basicly, if they succeed in doing whatever they want, we're fucked.
    So we make a plan to destroy theirs.
    Which in their eyes will be a conspiracy theorie.
    Am I making sense right now?
    well there's a lot in this thread. what exactly are you speaking about as far as "who is going to succeed in doing whatever"?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    All of these are fucking stupid. Humans are destroying themselves with all this retardation. Society is doomed, and you're just digging the hole. Fuck everything.

Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Stop begging, it's just annoying.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    well there's a lot in this thread. what exactly are you speaking about as far as "who is going to succeed in doing whatever"?
    He's referring to the NWO I believe. But in my opinion this has been going on for such a long period the NWO Agenda is out of our hands.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Thanks Obama.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
    He's referring to the NWO I believe. But in my opinion this has been going on for such a long period the NWO Agenda is out of our hands.
    Oh of course. I mean this dates back to the start of the bible from the building off churches around 100AD to present. It's been this religious agenda that's grown so big that at some point it's going to succeed. Obviously we have no control, but wouldn't you want to be educated and knowledgeable if that time does come. There's a lot to learn about, and lot of secrets that are kept hidden.

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by oXParadoxXo View Post
    All of these are fucking stupid. Humans are destroying themselves with all this retardation. Society is doomed, and you're just digging the hole. Fuck everything.
    Are you kidding me. Not only was this the most arrogant and closed minded statement, I feel sorry for you. There's so many innocent lives that are slaughtered everyday over political and religious conflicts. You think that you can just say Fuck Everything, we're all fucked and just continue onto your selffish, materialistic, and brainwashed ways... Shows that you aren't a person who sees someone who's had such a hard life and is on the street dying as an equal. You're nothing but a unaware maggot who participates in the destruction of an equal mankind...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oneirish For This Useful Post:

Euphemistic (08-16-2013),Elocrypt. (08-17-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    We can never know for sure.

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Commanderr View Post
    We can never know for sure.
    you have to say there's some crazy things happening, and alot of stories/conspiracies intertwine very commonly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Delko DJ (08-18-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

911 is the only date I will remember.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post

911 is the only date I will remember.
    as a day of lies, deceit, lack of intelligence, racism, governmental assistance, etc. I was going to do some radical protesting this 9/11 but i'm out of the country so won't get the chance unfortunately

Thanks
    UFO's are obvs real and that NWO shit is fucked.
    SOCIAL ENGINEERING SECTION! - FREE EBOOKS AND METHODS! CLICK ME

THANK ME
    And be thankful that you thanked me
    Im so wise

Send me a PM or at me on skype
    Skype - theretardedpig

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    So much to read so little time.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Bill Cooper said ages ago the government was planning a fake alien invasion to bring on the NWO.

Not sure if I believe in all that, but after this NSA shit went down who fucking knows what our government is up to.
    Our own allies don't even trust us anymore, nor do most of us civilians.

BTW, Bill Cooper was shot dead on his property one night by an officer. He was unarmed.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 08-16-2013 at 07:01 PM.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast