Thanks

OCE Diamond Boosting

Dandy Lion Diamond elo boost , coaching

Info: Hey there , no need to call me dandy or lion , Landazar works fine. Since i have been having a lot of free time i am here to offer boosts for those unfortunate souls who feel frustrated by solo queue. While LoL is a team game and 1 player can make or break the game i can help you get to where you wish to be , or to help you understand it better so that it can be a a fun experience to climb ladder.

I am currently Diamond 2 and I mainly play Adc ( and support whenever i can't get my main role ) so my entire experience and knowledge of the game is concentrated on bot lane . I do not claim to be an outstanding god of the carries , however if you feel you want to improve your adc/support then i am confident i am the guy to help you out !

Services : Be it from bronze to silver , silver to gold , gold to plat , or plat to diamond , does not matter i will get you to the designated division you want and make it fast, It is your choice whether you want to duo queue with me or to just leave me to do it solo , I can give tips and advises either way . I also offer special 1 on 1 coaching sessions where i help you improve your cs, decision making , lane presence and lane pressure .

Prices : , Prefer if you contact me on my skype (dandy.lion6) so that we may discuss it further

Available servers : Oceania as i am currently living in Australia.

Cheers .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    LolClient 2013-08-16 12-53-41-80.jpg