Thread: luizimloko v0.1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Bom, o hack parece estar muito bom, mas, você têm certeza que não está patched?

Eu tenho tudo certo, instalado e nas últimas versões, utilizo os hacks para Combat Arms sem problemas e possuo 2 loaders de sites famosos para hacks pago ( private ) e todos rodam sem problemas, porém, quando tento abrir o seu, chega a aparecer a mensagem do seu hack, exatamente como na SS, entretanto o jogo fecha assim que clico em OK e o x-trap inicia. Fecha sem nenhuma mensagem nem nada. Será que está patched ou é algo comigo? ( Muito estranho se for comigo pq eu consigo rodar vários hacks, como dito antes, sem nenhum problema.

English:

Well the hack seems pretty nice but i can't seem to make it work. Are u sure its not already patched or detected?

I have all the required softwares correctly installed and updated. I also have a couple of loaders from 2 famous subscripted hacks based websites and they all work without a problem. However, when i try to inject your hack into the crossfire process the game simply close without any kind of warning or message as soon as the x-trap is loaded right after you click OK in the box that is displayed to u when the hack is successfully injected.

So.. is the hack patched or is it something with me? ( I really don't think its something with me couz as said before i have other hacks, private and public, that works flawless in here )

EDIT:

OBS: Esqueci de falar mas, como eu uso windows 7, é claro que eu executei tudo como administrador ( tanto o jogo como o injector ). Também vale falar que meu injector é o Extreme Injector aqui do MPGH mesmo.

PS: I forgot to mention that i use windows 7 and have obviously started all the processes with admins rights. It's also good to tell that i use the Extreme Injector that can be found here in MPGH.
    Last edited by Anark; 08-23-2013 at 11:38 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Anark View Post
    Bom, o hack parece estar muito bom, mas, você têm certeza que não está patched?

Eu tenho tudo certo, instalado e nas últimas versões, utilizo os hacks para Combat Arms sem problemas e possuo 2 loaders de sites famosos para hacks pago ( private ) e todos rodam sem problemas, porém, quando tento abrir o seu, chega a aparecer a mensagem do seu hack, exatamente como na SS, entretanto o jogo fecha assim que clico em OK e o x-trap inicia. Fecha sem nenhuma mensagem nem nada. Será que está patched ou é algo comigo? ( Muito estranho se for comigo pq eu consigo rodar vários hacks, como dito antes, sem nenhum problema.

English:

Well the hack seems pretty nice but i can't seem to make it work. Are u sure its not already patched or detected?

I have all the required softwares correctly installed and updated. I also have a couple of loaders from 2 famous subscripted hacks based websites and they all work without a problem. However, when i try to inject your hack into the crossfire process the game simply close without any kind of warning or message as soon as the x-trap is loaded right after you click OK in the box that is displayed to u when the hack is successfully injected.

So.. is the hack patched or is it something with me? ( I really don't think its something with me couz as said before i have other hacks, private and public, that works flawless in here )

EDIT:

OBS: Esqueci de falar mas, como eu uso windows 7, é claro que eu executei tudo como administrador ( tanto o jogo como o injector ). Também vale falar que meu injector é o Extreme Injector aqui do MPGH mesmo.

PS: I forgot to mention that i use windows 7 and have obviously started all the processes with admins rights. It's also good to tell that i use the Extreme Injector that can be found here in MPGH.
    o hacker já está patched teve att no CF
    @iSmexy, @Hannibal, @BACKD00R => close it, patched

Thanks
    Ahhh, que pena.. Seu hack era, sem dúvidas, o melhor que tinha saído por agora. ( Melhor layout e diversidade nas opções ) Bom, estou aguardando uma atualização.

English:

Ohh darn it.. Your hack is without a doubt the best around here. ( For sure you have the best layout and options ). I'm anxiously awaiting for a new version. Pretty nice job btw.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12