Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Blame it on the US

Why in the fucking hell does almost every muslim blame the US for all the problems in the middle east.
    Yeah Obama likes to be craving for attention but still.

Thanks
    Because they are muslims, and they are stupid

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Death' View Post
    Because they are muslims, and they are stupid
    Quit spamming kid.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post

Quit spamming kid.
    You asked a question, I answered it
    da fuck is wrong with you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Why in the fucking hell does almost every muslim blame the US for all the problems in the middle east.
    U.S government's plan is to make Palestinians in Egypt / Iraq / Syria because If Palestinians still exist in Israel , Palestinians will almost be in Israel's territory , Why you don't think that only countries who U.S want to destroy is : Iraq , occupied it for the excuse "Destruction weapons", Israel , Why U.S doesn't support Syria at all ? they don't even talk about it after they want to destroy Egypt .... for Egypt and Syria they both have terrorists , why U.S never talked about it and never supported these 2 countries to destroy 'em ? First they tried to destroy Syria and Egypt by the fourth generation warfare , they failed in Syria and in Egypt , now they destroy it by weapons and U.S support the terrorists ... think about it why all this ? Germany , France and U.S told us to avoid the violence , what the fuck you mean I fight terrorists or give them Ice cream and tell them please we don't need to fight you take this ice cream ......

Qatar .... one of the wanna be .. Al-Jazeera and Qatar's government support terrorists in Syria and Egypt , why ? Biggest 2 american bases in Qatar , the most of Qatar's business with U.S / Israel , Every day a visit from Qatar to Israel / U.S .....

Sir , U.S government is shit and most of U.S media is bull shit.

Why U.S never accepts a military industries in the middle east except for Israel ?

In the bands of the U.S aid to Egypt
    1-Save Israel from any dangerous .
    2-Never send any satellite for any cases .

Who want now to destroy Egypt and Syria ? maybe if you don't believe just google about the Fourth generation warfare and who created it , search about every word I said and you will see .

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Also , If U.S supports countries for nothing , why U.S never supported Somalia and never talked about it except Egypt , Syria and Iraq ?

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Death' View Post
    You asked a question, I answered it
    da fuck is wrong with you?
    Because your arguments are invalid ? If I'm talking with your same theories I could say that if U.S government is shit then U.S is shit , Islam and Muslims is the same like government and the country , government who manages the country and uses it , the Muslims who uses/follows the religion ...
    Last edited by Coituz; 08-20-2013 at 11:34 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    U.S government's plan is to make Palestinians in Egypt / Iraq / Syria because If Palestinians still exist in Israel , Palestinians will almost be in Israel's territory , Why you don't think that only countries who U.S want to destroy is : Iraq , occupied it for the excuse "Destruction weapons", Israel , Why U.S doesn't support Syria at all ? they don't even talk about it after they want to destroy Egypt .... for Egypt and Syria they both have terrorists , why U.S never talked about it and never supported these 2 countries to destroy 'em ? First they tried to destroy Syria and Egypt by the fourth generation warfare , they failed in Syria and in Egypt , now they destroy it by weapons and U.S support the terrorists ... think about it why all this ? Germany , France and U.S told us to avoid the violence , what the fuck you mean I fight terrorists or give them Ice cream and tell them please we don't need to fight you take this ice cream ......

Qatar .... one of the wanna be .. Al-Jazeera and Qatar's government support terrorists in Syria and Egypt , why ? Biggest 2 american bases in Qatar , the most of Qatar's business with U.S / Israel , Every day a visit from Qatar to Israel / U.S .....

Why U.S never accepts a military industries in the middle east except for Israel ?

Who want now to destroy Egypt and Syria ? maybe if you don't believe just google about the Fourth generation warfare and who created it , search about every word I said and you will see .

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Also , If U.S supports countries for nothing , why U.S never supported Somalia and never talked about it except Egypt , Syria and Iraq ?

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Because your arguments are invalid ? If I'm talking with your same theories I could say that if U.S government is shit then U.S is shit , Islam and Muslims is the same like government and the country , government who manages the country and uses it , the Muslims who uses/follows the religion ...
    Seriously, die in a hole.
    Your just another blind muslims which thinks allah dickbar is the real deal, and hates on the US because of invalid reasons.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

Seriously, die in a hole.
    Your just another blind muslims which thinks allah dickbar is the real deal, and hates on the US because of invalid reasons.
    maybe if you don't believe just google about the Fourth generation warfare and who created it , search about every word I said and you will see .
    And by the way you didn't even disprove any thing or even debate in it to see your opinion.

Also respect me as I respect you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Well F*** you they didn't 45% don't so STFU.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ASoldSoul View Post
    Well F*** you they didn't 45% don't so STFU.
    I didn't understand anything, please go participate some english classes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried

I didn't understand anything, please go participate some english classes.
    I meant 45% of these Muslims you're talking about don't complain about the US.

Thanks
    And by the way you didn't even disprove any thing or even debate in it to see your opinion.

Also respect me as I respect you.
    There's no need to disprove anything if you never proved it yourself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The same reason they blame jews for everything, ignorance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    they blame jews because they conquered palestine
    :/ Everying in the middle east is a result of conquest.

The muslims of the middle east have always hated the jews. This shit isn't new or recent. It didn't stem from palestine, as there was jewish discrimination looong before that.
    -----------------

In other words, no, Muslims hate Jews because they are ignorant and choose to remain so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

It's not just the U.S corrupt as fuck, it's the whole worlds media. Rupert Murdoch controls I think (correct me if I'm wrong) about 80% of the U.S's media alone. About 4 billion people see's his media (Fox news), most newspapers and such.
    But don't worry he's down here too. He influenced Australia's vote for prime minister with all his media bias.

All in all, most of U.S's media is controlled by him. So he makes U.S see things the way he sees them.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    they blame jews because they conquered palestine
    Prime example of ignorant and simply being a moronic sheep to a pedophile God.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast